Media Chris Barnett TKO Jake Collier GIFS

The amount of fights at HW that are won just by not getting as gassed as your opponent in the first 3 minutes is insane.

And his nick name is still the Prototype. Someone tell Jake to change that ASAP

How can someone be so over weight when they train all day long for a living? It’s mind boggling. These dudes must crush 10,000 cals per day.

wtf was that by Collier? misses a takedown and just sort of gave up after, didnt even try to get up or recover guard
THAT is the current ufc hw division in 2022. Where failing a takedown can mean not being able to get back up again and losing lol

Anyone insane enough to bet on Collier at around -500 shouldn't be allowed to function in society without supervision. I wouldn't bet on Collier at that number if he was fighting my grandfather
I just wouldn't bet on him. I'll save you the "I'd beat him myself" but I think you could go far in the lower weight class and still find someone able to finish him. He really doesn't look good lately. He's the "prototype" of HW fighters I don't really like.

Absolute feel good moment to see him dig deep and get the W.
<Goldie11>

Well done Barnett!

Chris Barnett is really athletic for being so out of shape. Imagine if he actually took his time to get in shape and came in at around 220 pounds instead of coasting on his athletic ability.

There is nothing suggesting that Barnett's body type requires him to be above 265 pounds lol.

Josh Barnett never became muscular looking because he never trained to look muscular looking. He has a bad diet also. Barnett is naturally large enough to fight at heavy weight, thus having some fat on him doesn't matter.
you cant look at his body and say thats natural. dude over eats clearly, he wasnt born 300 ibs overweight

anyhow dudes awesome and always great to have on a card. i hope his orbital and nerve are all good. he was looking like he had paulsey after he got cracked

The amount of fights at HW that are won just by not getting as gassed as your opponent in the first 3 minutes is insane.
A level athletes taking over the world :)

you cant look at his body and say thats natural. dude over eats clearly, he wasnt born 300 ibs overweight

anyhow dudes awesome and always great to have on a card. i hope his orbital and nerve are all good. he was looking like he had paulsey after he got cracked

I said Josh Barnett is naturally big, which he is. That is natural. he is not artificially 6'3 and wide hipped.

Yes, Josh has a lot of fat. He eats poorly. It's not as detrimental for naturally large guys to put on fat, especially for Josh's era.

Someone like Chris Barnett would only gain from losing weight. He's actually like fat, fat. His situation is not comparable to Josh Barnetts.

Not saying Chris has to cut down to Middleweight, but making it seem like he can't lose some pounds because of his body type sounds wrong. The fact that he couldn't cut down to HW is a bit disgraceful.

Yea. Nah. Not 100% accurate. I eat way more than I should. I work out once or twice a week and I’m not fat. I also know people that eat less than me and go to the gym more often and they are fat.
they are not defying physics.
if they were really fat, it takes time to lose all that weight. if they've been doing it for years and see no difference, it means they are still overeating. most people underestimate how much they actually consume.

Reminds me of that fat guy who knocked out BJ Penn. Kind of funny that the HW division has so many random fat guys that if they weren't fat, wouldn't be in top 100 of their true division.

Back