• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Chinese Nationalists attack Chinese adverts featuring women with narrow eyes.

Self-racism is a very real thing. I personally think she is actually quite beautiful and has unique features.

Hint: modelling agencies arent looking for your stereotypical hot girl in most cases, they want someone with a memorable face that stands out.
Yeah, look at what Sosa did to himself:

6wp3d267g8q01.jpg

<JagsKiddingMe>

Yeah, look at what Sosa did to himself:

6wp3d267g8q01.jpg

<JagsKiddingMe>

Iran is claimed to be the nose job capital of the world, due to Iranian women wanting an Euro looking nose. Dubai is supposed to have more plastic surgeons than any other MiddleEastern city. Plastic surgery is also very popular with Saudis.

This BBC article from 2017 says that plastic surgeons in Lebanon claim they have seen a sharp increase in men wanting to get rid of their MiddleEastern nose for a European looking nose.

Surgeons in Lebanon claim they’re seeing a huge rise in the number of men undergoing plastic surgery to make their noses look more European.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-41432598

Hold up war roomers. You can press the pause button on the collapse of Western society.

Clown-world has just made it to China.
I doubt China would ever let cancel culture take hold over there. It’s more likely the Chinese just adding to the issue in the west as they know we now listen to every single stupid gripe that ever makes it’s way to social media.

Iran is claimed to be the nose job capital of the world, due to Iranian women wanting an Euro looking nose. Dubai is supposed to have more plastic surgeons than any other MiddleEastern city. Plastic surgery is also very popular with Saudis.

This BBC article from 2017 says that plastic surgeons in Lebanon claim they have seen a sharp increase in men wanting to get rid of their MiddleEastern nose for a European looking nose.

Surgeons in Lebanon claim they’re seeing a huge rise in the number of men undergoing plastic surgery to make their noses look more European.

That's too bad. I used to work at a place that did a lot of Persian weddings. They were really beautiful and also aged really well.

It looks like the first model is consciously narrowing her eyes for the ad.

The sad fact is that the idea of "white supremacy" was invented, and still perpetuated by, all races. 500 years ago when the civilizations of the world all started having contact, EVERYBODY noticed that the Europeans were the most advanced civilizations and EVERYBODY jumped to the stupid conclusion that it had something to do with their race. That ignorance perpetuates to this day.

There is an inferiority complex or obesession, however you want to call it, in South and East Asia for models that look closer to a Euro phenotype than the local Asian phenotype. Lots of young women undergo plastic surgery, like the double eyelid surgery, to look more like Western women. In the MiddleEast and South Asia, nose jobs to make the nose more Euro looking is a popular cosmetic surgery.

https://www.dazeddigital.com/beauty/head/article/43499/1/why-double-eyelid-surgery-popular-asia

I've obviously seen a lot of asian women....and yeah a lot get that done...I would say that Koreans do the most followed by chinese.... japanese don't... these are the ones I know best.

of course I love them natural and don't think they need the surgery.

Hold up war roomers. You can press the pause button on the collapse of Western society.

Clown-world has just made it to China.

Americans kicking themselves while they're down for taking weird medication to treat covid meanwhile in china they are packaging and selling traditional chinese medicine as a cure. Anything to help with the mass hysteria i guess.

"Here, take this grinded up crocodile scale, it will cure your covid and fertility issues at the same time so you can give me lots of grandchildren."

The sad fact is that the idea of "white supremacy" was invented, and still perpetuated by, all races. 500 years ago when the civilizations of the world all started having contact, EVERYBODY noticed that the Europeans were the most advanced civilizations and EVERYBODY jumped to the stupid conclusion that it had something to do with their race. That ignorance perpetuates to this day.
I used to live in the Arabian Gulf, those folks were far more White supremacist than Americans. MiddleEasterners and Asians are more supportive of White Supremacy than American society in general.

Many years ago I watched a documentary where this African American guy recalled the time he was posted to India by the American multinational he worked for. When people asked him where he was from, he said he was American, but people kept asking where he was 'really' from. They refused to accept that a Black man could be American. The thinking in much of the MidEast and Asia is that if you are not White, you are not American. Things may have changed, but this was a common POV in the 90s.

Bunch of weirdos. Self-hatred is a legitimate problem in many circles.

That’s it but I wonder if people in China have ever seen a Chinese person before if they’re mad at that
LOl, depends, Asians can def have very slated to basically Eurasian almond eyes. My wife has almond eyes, aka big eyes

Dude, go to S Korea, there are plastic surgery ads all over the place.
I wonder if Dubai has so many because it is a tourist destination. Like with Thailand, a lot of non sherdoggers go there and get dental work done. Wonder if rich Arabs go to the UAE for theirs? If I were a rich Arab in say Egypt, I would prolly trust the docs more in the UAE than in my home country.

Chinese nationalists live for outrage

Dude, go to S Korea, there are plastic surgery ads all over the place.
I wonder if Dubai has so many because it is a tourist destination. Like with Thailand, a lot of non sherdoggers go there and get dental work done. Wonder if rich Arabs go to the UAE for theirs? If I were a rich Arab in say Egypt, I would prolly trust the docs more in the UAE than in my home country.
That's part of the reason why plastic surgery is soo popular in Dubai. Lots of Saudis go there for plastic surgery, also South Asians and Middle Eastern nationalities. Plus Dubai is filled with vain narcissistic people.

OK, weird. Guess social media is poison no matter hot much govt control there is.
I made a comment in the O.P. but removed it before posting, on how social media and widespread internet has allowed every dickhead in the world a platform and ability to get a following.

Last edited:
I see lots of Americans complaining about fat models. The Chinese aren’t allowed to have preferences for how their models look?

The “racism” angle is strange for sure, I’ll give you that.

But I don’t really care, I’m not in the business of modeling or complaining about models or advertising or anything related.

I see lots of Americans complaining about fat models. The Chinese aren’t allowed to have preferences for how their models look?

The “racism” angle is strange for sure, I’ll give you that.

But I don’t really care, I’m not in the business of modeling or complaining about models or advertising or anything related.
The Chinese Nationalists are complaining that Chinese advertisers are using models with facial features associated with East Asia. And they say this is promoting Western created racism.

Back