• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn it, Roll! I love a good random Over the Top reference!

giphy.webp

This is a good gif, no doubt about it, always makes me chuckle

Young Bell quietly finished 4th today, people are saying he's the workhorse champion that ya put on the card to give you a solid performance night after night

Watching this A&E doc about Steve Austin vs Bret Hart submission match at Wrestlemania 13
Its a damn shame to see this promotion celebrating amazing wrestling matches like this while at the same theyre presenting a bunch of bullshit ass razzle dazzle 37 run in pyro filled entrance music garbage ass "fan pop" moments

Why cant ya just get back to good old fashioned pro rasslin, just once, just for ole Pete, if nothing maybe it will shut him the fuck up

tenor.gif

Watching this A&E doc about Steve Austin vs Bret Hart submission match at Wrestlemania 13
Its a damn shame to see this promotion celebrating amazing wrestling matches like this while at the same theyre presenting a bunch of bullshit ass razzle dazzle 37 run in pyro filled entrance music garbage ass "fan pop" moments

Why cant ya just get back to good old fashioned pro rasslin, just once, just for ole Pete, if nothing maybe it will shut him the fuck up

tenor.gif

Rumor and innuendo is Steve Austin did not quit, he merely passed out from the pain!

Now theyre showing a documentary about ECW, Jenna Jameson was so hot back in the good old days

@Pliny Pete you might appreciate this fancy new building NOAH ran for their big show a couple days ago. This looks like a great place to watch a rasslin show, looks like there's not a bad seat in the house.

GQKiHnSbwAAOiRf

GKzwC87agAAmMsS.jpg

tenor.gif

Apparently on that same NOAH show I just brought up, in the main event, the GHC Heavyweight Champion Kaito Kiyomiya and New Japan's Gabe Kidd put on a 30 minute classic.

I need to catch that match.

@Pliny Pete you might appreciate this fancy new building NOAH ran for their big show a couple days ago. This looks like a great place to watch a rasslin show, looks like there's not a bad seat in the house.

GQKiHnSbwAAOiRf

GKzwC87agAAmMsS.jpg

Thats a huge screen, Based, I bet Starboy Charlie still looked like a little piece of shit on it, though

tenor.gif
That's my go-to match to show people why wrestling is amazing. I also don't tend to rewatch a lot of matches. It's just a weird thing for me. I might rewatch a particular part I like but for the most part I don't watch entire matches back. If it's one I really like then they might get a 2nd or 3rd run though but thats usually it. I've watched Austin/Hart in its entirety no less than 30 times.

tenor.gif
Not a fan of wrestlers hiding under the ring for the duration of the event?

That's my go-to match to show people why wrestling is amazing. I also don't tend to rewatch a lot of matches. It's just a weird thing for me. I might rewatch a particular part I like but for the most part I don't watch entire matches back. If it's one I really like then they might get a 2nd or 3rd run though but thats usually it. I've watched Austin/Hart in its entirety no less than 30 times.

Have you watched it with the Steve Austin commentary tho?

c4c19b7d7675bbddc8613556845577db6d2c205d_00.gif

I still remember her first booking with Randy West. He creampied her to smithereens, Pete.

I had that VHS, Rex, it was called Up N Cummers
I found the tape laying under a bridge one day when I was cutting school, the plastic housing was fine but actual tape was broken so I took it home and glued it back together with my sisters nail polish and enjoyed for years and thats a 100% shoot!

Little desperate pervert ass

<lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back