Child sexually assaulted in Minneapolis's Powderhorn Park, where neighbors boycotted police and...

Boy, it's hard to imagine all this lawlessness boomeranging into Trump's favor, just in time for the election...

Well, it's all happening under his rule.

Joe Biden, if nothing else, has had a history of "tough-on-crime" policies.

Yeah Trump’s really on it fixing these problems lmao

Its not really Trump's job to fix 300 people in a tent city somewhere. State's rights and all that. Its the governor's and mayor's of these cities and states that are supposed to take care of this and if they can't then they can request the president for aid, which they haven't.

Well, it's all happening under his rule.

Joe Biden, if nothing else, has had a history of "tough-on-crime" policies. Whether he has the balls to actually celebrate that background, in today's circumstances, is another thing entirely.

Maybe, but Biden would be jealous of this particular crime and wouldn't do anything about it.

Anyone notice how @BEER just abandoned this thread and ignored these points?

Imagine hating cops this much that you're nonchalant and cool with crimes like this occurring

They are doing the weird Orwellian thing where they try to rewrite history as it happens. For example, there are hundreds of thousands currently protesting over-incarceration, and police being too brutal. At the same time, the leftists are also trying to convince that the police never did anything, and have no impact on crime...

Sad for the child. Sexually assaulted is such a simple way of putting it. I don't want to imagine the real details of a child being molested by a bunch of homeless fucks.

This is what the Marxist left brings.

lol

There's also a lot of sexual assault at border detention centers so.... guess you pick your poison.

Its truly bizarre...you come across a story like this and your first response is , "well...derp derp...what to cops do about this anyway?!?"

I mean jesus christ, we have Megan's law, mandated child sex offender registration laws, detectives and police who do the grunt work and make sure these sick fucks dont reoffend.

But....yea, derp derp, cops bad. Social workers to the rescue. Lol

And just consider that mentality for a second. If you believe police do nothing about sexually assaulting children, and this guy's kid was raped, what would he do? Would he really not contact police?

Last edited:
And you mighta missed the fact that the neighborhoods decided to not have police around their little pet bum camp.
Why is the neighborhood in charge? The police have jurisdiction, why don't they claim it? Seems like a cop out.

I think the theory is that under normal circumstances the police would have cleared out the whole zone before now and as a result the assault would not have taken place.

It's a solid enough theory.

The idea that police only come along after crimes have been committed and therefore a perpetual state of general lawlessness won't result in increased overall crime is a faulted idea, to say the least.
Does it cause less sexual asaults, though? It's a serious question.

The usual suspects are at it again. They have a fetish for authority.
I mean, I'm just asking whether or not it would have objectively made a difference. I even added that I'm against abolishing the police (based on my limited knowledge of their effectiveness in finding serial killers for example), and it's still getting strawmanned like hell by the same people as always, of course. It's almost like literally chatting with an npc, they have a limited number of responses. Once you get too nuanced, they just resort to default replies.

Why is the neighborhood in charge? The police have jurisdiction, why don't they claim it? Seems like a cop out.
Very good question!
We should ask the progressive mayors of cities like Seattle and Minneapolis why are they putting their constituents at such risk. I have my theory, but only they'd know for sure.

This is evidence of how mistrusted the police are in this community. And even more evidence that it will remain so.

The police and the local government are doing nothing to win back trust of its own community.

I mean, I'm just asking whether or not it would have objectively made a difference. I even added that I'm against abolishing the police (based on my limited knowledge of their effectiveness in finding serial killers for example), and it's still getting strawmanned like hell by the same people as always, of course. It's almost like literally chatting with an npc, they have a limited number of responses. Once you get too nuanced, they just resort to default replies.
Their only answer is to blame the left or progressives or some shite. Like the guy below you.

How about how do the police (who are not lefties) win back their communities?

Very good question!
We should ask the progressive mayors of cities like Seattle and Minneapolis why are they putting their constituents at such risk. I have my theory, but only they'd know for sure.
The thing that bugs me is the "Well they went investigate the crime even though nobody there wanted them to" so fucking what? They did their job, oh my god! At one point in time did criminals want cops to investigate their crimes? It's the lowest bar ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back