Child sexually assaulted in Minneapolis's Powderhorn Park, where neighbors boycotted police and...

Yeah Trump’s really on it fixing these problems lmao
What can a Republican president really do? The problems are in Democratic areas. Should he pull an LBJ and send in the FBI and have them take over the police in these areas? The president doesn't have police powers without martial law

When Trump does crack down on these "protests" people are probably going to try to compare it to Tiananmen Square.

I don't think there is any saving western civilization at this point. The extremists on both sides are like Israeli's and Palestinians warming up. Except at the end of this story in 10 or 20 years, all I see is a Stalin eventually consolidating power and eliminating the collective leadership and then purging, using the same media propaganda techniques they use now. That or Rome burning. I do not see a light at the end of the tunnel. The left have fallen so deep down the rabbit-hole that Yuri Bezmenov looks like a prophet, except we know he isn't and he warned us that this was seeded and planned as a long game over several decades.

Oh I am sure we will see a last peter out. America will have its version of a Kronstadt rebellion in 20 years if the left succeeds, or the country states will divide and we will see secession and a real fucking wall built between states.

s5-Mu-Yre-UKTaf-THs-Iye-TJt-E6-Ekq-Odrv1-ZX-zxm-SH81-FI.jpg

What can a Republican president really do? The problems are in Democratic areas. Should he pull an LBJ and send in the FBI and have them take over the police in these areas? The president doesn't have police powers without martial law
He cant do anything which is why im wondering how and when he supposed to save us from the internet leftists

Ok well you can check my posts in the CHOP/CHAZ thread. Why the fuck would I support lawlessness? I’ve literally dedicated my life to the opposite of that.

Nothing would make me vote Democrat, and I’ve given Trump his due the few times he’s done the right thing. I’m just not a fan, at all.
I think we share a lot of opinions.

Huh? Why are you making this a hostile conversation? I just said I’m against police abolition. I’m just wondering if this would have been prevented. They didn’t call the cops after the facts, which is criminal neglect imo.

But the police are still present there, correct? “Even though they are not wanted” so fucking what?
Nice emotion. I answered you, you are learned. Anything else?

I really dont get how trump is supposed to save us when all of this shit has happened on his watch.

How do you get credit for muh economy and muh black unemployment and take no blame for a dead economy and 40 million unemployed.

Hell i could do that job
He got elected to sit back and talk trash.

He cant do anything which is why im wondering how and when he supposed to save us from the internet leftists
What about actual leftists who are causing havoc? This don't count. Or are you pretending they don't exist?

Well if they reported it to police they could maybe investigate and arrest the perpetrator and get them off the streets so they don’t harm another kid. There would at least be a rape kit done hopefully so there’s some evidence for a trial, etc.

Remember back in the olden days when they played a part in keeping convicted felons from camping out next to houses with children? That was only like a month ago.

Around the time civilization formed.

When they casually patrol dangerous and vulnerable areas, like dark parks with drug addicted bums at night.

Anyone notice how @BEER just abandoned this thread and ignored these points?

Imagine hating cops this much that you're nonchalant and cool with crimes like this occurring

When Trump does crack down on these "protests" people are probably going to try to compare it to Tiananmen Square.

I don't think there is any saving western civilization at this point. The extremists on both sides are like Israeli's and Palestinians warming up. Except at the end of this story in 10 or 20 years, all I see is a Stalin eventually consolidating power and eliminating the collective leadership and then purging, using the same media propaganda techniques they use now. That or Rome burning. I do not see a light at the end of the tunnel. The left have fallen so deep down the rabbit-hole that Yuri Bezmenov looks like a prophet, except we know he isn't and he warned us that this was seeded and planned as a long game over several decades.

Oh I am sure we will see a last peter out. America will have its version of a Kronstadt rebellion in 20 years if the left succeeds, or the country states will divide and we will see secession and a real fucking wall built between states.

i dont think the donald can crack down without some kind of incident happening between blm/antifa and the cops.

now the cops can just sit back and say i told you so.

Last edited:
Back