1. Where did your likes go? Please Read This Thread »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Child sexually assaulted in Minneapolis's Powderhorn Park, where neighbors boycotted police and...

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Steve-French, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Steve-French What A Rush!!!

have allowed and aided a 300 person homeless tent city to be set up.

The New York Times just did an article a few days ago on this place titled ,"A Minneapolis Neighborhood Vowed to Check Its Privilege. It’s Already Being Tested." and described it as a a tree-lined Minneapolis neighborhood known as a haven to leftist activists and bohemian artists.

Minneapolis Park Police say a child was sexually assaulted overnight Thursday in the ever-growing homeless encampment at Powderhorn Park, where neighbors have vowed not to call law enforcement in the wake of the George Floyd protests.

Police are still searching for a suspect accused of sexually assaulting a juvenile in the park. It is not clear whether the child was living in the encampment.

According to the Park Police, they were notified about the situation by Abbott Northwestern Hospital early Friday morning. The people who took the victim to the hospital did not call police.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020...ulted-at-powderhorn-park-homeless-encampment/

What the hell did they think was going to happen? I get that these bleeding hearts are just trying to be kind to their fellow man, but use some logic FFS.

evergreenrider and Black Locust like this.
  2. HereticBD Titanium Belt

Boy, it's hard to imagine all this lawlessness boomeranging into Trump's favor, just in time for the election...

Pinyin, Gilday, Roop Holstry and 7 others like this.
  3. Mr Holmes 67 61 73 73 69 75 73 20 63 6c 61 79

Wait, where were the social workers?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    xxxfrankb, oldshadow, Pinyin and 32 others like this.
  4. TheGreatA Silver Belt

Well, it's all happening under his rule.

Joe Biden, if nothing else, has had a history of "tough-on-crime" policies. Whether he has the balls to actually celebrate that background, in today's circumstances, is another thing entirely.

BAM, Denter, Zer and 4 others like this.
  5. Horse Style Silver Belt

<{cruzshake}>

R.I.P. Minneapolis

6. HereticBD Titanium Belt

True. However, there is plenty of time left for Trump to put the hammer down, which I believe is his plan. Wait for the mass outcries for help, and then give it to them. It won't take much to turn the tide, once people get desperate. People talk like the election is next week, and not five months from now.

As for Biden, unless he's willing to vow to stand up to the leftist mob out there, I don't see it. He's got some tough strategies to mull over. He's in a bit of a pickle, as to how he presents his plans to clean shit up. Trump has no such issue. Whether or not Trump acts before the election is yet to be seen, though. If he doesn't, he could very well see an exodus of support.

Gilday, Sketch, KnightTemplar and 4 others like this.
  7. TheGreatA Silver Belt

Biden is obviously a compromised character, the question is whether the people see Trump as too incompetent to be able to get the job done.

It doesn't really matter if he talks tough and "represents" hard-line policies, if he cannot back up any of his talk, or enforce any of his policies. In that case, people, even on the Right, might see Biden as the better option because at the very least he has had a history of passing through "tough on crime" policies, which might be a mistake because that's all in the past by now, and he'd never get away with it anymore.

I doubt we will ever see Biden even acknowledge that the left even exists, he knows he's fucked if he starts challenging that mob, with his questionable history, as well as the party which he has aligned himself with (which is significantly more concerned with the virtue-signaling stuff). It's pretty clear that he's under orders to ignore his past policies, as well as the presence of progressives, and just focus on making everything about Trump and him.

sangreporsangre, Denter and Ayin like this.
  8. JimmyFresno Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Prayers for that child.

If the Cops can't do anything, situations like this will require vigilante justice.

No justice? No peace.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  9. HereticBD Titanium Belt

Well, that's just it. If all this shit is still going on heading into the election with Trump not doing anything but tweeting about it, Trump will deservedly get the "paper tiger" title, and it could cost him big time. I'm not seeing it though. He's waiting for the most opportune moment to flex, when public sentiment starts to grow tired of these "peaceful protests" and people begin begging for help. Not the greatest approach, as I'd like to see him crack down right now, but in terms of strategy, it's a potential ace in the hole.

Step one was cracking down on vandals tearing down statues, and designating ANTIFA a terrorist organization. He best have a step two.

10. Black Locust White Belt

This is the kind of thing you probably heard at Jim Jones' death camp in South America.

11. Mamba Mentality Sherdog Influencer

Sad for the child. Sexually assaulted is such a simple way of putting it. I don't want to imagine the real details of a child being molested by a bunch of homeless fucks.

This is what the Marxist left brings.

Pinyin, Gilday, Roop Holstry and 12 others like this.
  12. HereticBD Titanium Belt

And just think, this is an incident they know about. What about the ones they don't?

13. BEER Steel Belt Platinum Member

When did cops start preventing sexual assault?

skysolo and 4daLuLZ like this.
  14. loyalyolayal Steel Belt

I blame republicans.

15. Rocco Siffredi Blue Belt

They filmed it probably

At least a few days before you did

We ship this hobo town to Detroit!!!

16. bobgeese Gold Belt

This is what the left fights for.

17. Jesus H. Sherdog My likes died for your sins

Yeah Trump’s really on it fixing these problems lmao

4daLuLZ, Jonny Ninja and all caps like this.
  18. Hadron90 Brown Belt

Good. Police would have potentially arrested this child rapist. Best to just let the social workers come and explain to why it is bad to rape children.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  19. Jesus H. Sherdog My likes died for your sins

Well if they reported it to police they could maybe investigate and arrest the perpetrator and get them off the streets so they don’t harm another kid. There would at least be a rape kit done hopefully so there’s some evidence for a trial, etc.

20. HereticBD Titanium Belt

Yeah, like you want Trump cracking down on this shit. Don't worry, he will in due time, and you'll be right there going "Oh' heavens! Trump is racist!" when he does.