Child sexually assaulted in Minneapolis's Powderhorn Park, where neighbors boycotted police and...

Their only answer is to blame the left or progressives or some shite. Like the guy below you.

How about how do the police (who are not lefties) win back their communities?
Pepperspraying non-violent protesters, of course. Maybe loudly complaining about having to do their jobs?

Serious question, do you think cops would have prevented it? Or, what are the odds of cops intervening in sexual assault?

I’m not a fan of abolishing the cops, just to clarify, but it does seem most of their work is after the fact or am I wrong here?

It could have been IMMEDIATELY after the fact, not hours later.

Their only answer is to blame the left or progressives or some shite. Like the guy below you.

How about how do the police (who are not lefties) win back their communities?
The "communities" don't need cops winning them back because if you don't break the law you don't interact with cops. Very counter intuitive concept I know.

The "communities" don't need cops winning them back because if you don't break the law you don't interact with cops. Very counter intuitive concept I know.
Part of the problem and not part of the solution.

How many stop and frisk examples do you need to see? None of them were breaking the law. They were just the wrong skin color in the wrong part of town.

Thank you for proving my point.

The thing that bugs me is the "Well they went investigate the crime even though nobody there wanted them to" so fucking what? They did their job, oh my god! At one point in time did criminals want cops to investigate their crimes? It's the lowest bar ever.
Preventive policing and deterrence are now racist. Get used to it.
Massive failure of leadership, as predicted by alt extremist right nazi wing conspiracy theorists.

Part of the problem and not part of the solution.

How many stop and frisk examples do you need to see? None of them were breaking the law. They were just the wrong skin color in the wrong part of town.

Thank you for proving my point.
What point? Stop and frisk drastically lowered violent crime in NY, it was a massive success. You're asking people, including cops, to turn off their adaptive pattern recognition because your feelings are hurt. If you want better relationship between police and certain demographics, try not to break the law so much.

Preventive policing and deterrence are now racist. Get used to it.
Massive failure of leadership, as predicted by alt extremist right nazi wing conspiracy theorists.
That barely addressed what I said but okay.

What point? Stop and frisk drastically lowered violent crime in NY, it was a massive success. You're asking people, including cops, to turn off their adaptive pattern recognition because your feelings are hurt. If you want better relationship between police and certain demographics, try not to break the law so much.
Stop and frisk did jack shit to prevent crime. All it did was disenfranchise a segment of the population. Even Bloomberg himself said that.

I asked a simple question when I replied to Tonni and you predictably jumped in without answering it.

How do the police win back trust of its community.

That barely addressed what I said but okay.
You asked why weren't the cops there. I answered. Then you "pivoted" to "why would they come after the fact if no body wants them there", so I answered that their protocol has changed after crime deterrence all of a sudden became racist. The responsibility is solely on the leadership, but I'm not surprised you're not touching that one.

You asked why weren't the cops there. I answered. Then you "pivoted" to "why would they come after the fact if no body wants them there", so I answered that their protocol has changed after crime deterrence all of a sudden became racist. The responsibility is solely on the leadership, but I'm not surprised you're not touching that one.
...What, that was not my point, learn to read please.

Stop and frisk did jack shit to prevent crime. All it did was disenfranchise a segment of the population. Even Bloomberg himself said that.

I asked a simple question when I replied to Tonni and you predictably jumped in without answering it.

How do the police win back trust of its community.
The police's job is not to win criminals over. It's to enforce the law, and in America they do their job very well considering our "diversity" level.
Bloomberg, like every democrat, flip flopped on their crime policies, it's "racist" trying to make sure normal people aren't victimized by "super predators". Check violent crime rates in NY after harsh policies were implemented and go for a lap.

The police's job is not to win criminals over. It's to enforce the law, and in America they do their job very well considering our "diversity" level.
Bloomberg, like every democrat, flip flopped on their crime policies, it's "racist" trying to make sure normal people aren't victimized by "super predators". Check violent crime rates in NY after harsh policies were implemented and go for a lap.
What a dumb response.

I said win the community, not criminals. WTF?

Police are their to serve the public. It is in their official roles as police officers.

If you don't realize this then you have a brain defect.

What a dumb response.

Police are their to serve the public. It is in their official roles as police officers.

If you don't realize this then you have a brain defect.
Serve the public in what capacity?

...What, that was not my point, learn to read please.
He is an unmitigated bootlicker.

This idiot just said that the police don't need to the trust of the public.

have allowed and aided a 300 person homeless tent city to be set up.

The New York Times just did an article a few days ago on this place titled ,"A Minneapolis Neighborhood Vowed to Check Its Privilege. It’s Already Being Tested." and described it as a a tree-lined Minneapolis neighborhood known as a haven to leftist activists and bohemian artists.

Minneapolis Park Police say a child was sexually assaulted overnight Thursday in the ever-growing homeless encampment at Powderhorn Park, where neighbors have vowed not to call law enforcement in the wake of the George Floyd protests.

Police are still searching for a suspect accused of sexually assaulting a juvenile in the park. It is not clear whether the child was living in the encampment.

According to the Park Police, they were notified about the situation by Abbott Northwestern Hospital early Friday morning. The people who took the victim to the hospital did not call police.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020...ulted-at-powderhorn-park-homeless-encampment/

What the hell did they think was going to happen? I get that these bleeding hearts are just trying to be kind to their fellow man, but use some logic FFS.

Withholding judgement until they catch the guy. I want to see how they handle the justice aspect since they will not be using the current justice system.

If I see some 'Spin the Wheel' or Thunderdome shit, I might just move on up.

Kyle Dennis<<<Rocky Dennis
1a5a143bdcdb648a55aa6cdfd6919066c415832d.jpg

How dare you.

Reactions: JSN
Back