Child sexually assaulted in Minneapolis's Powderhorn Park, where neighbors boycotted police and...

The police's job is not to win criminals over. It's to enforce the law, and in America they do their job very well considering our "diversity" level.
Bloomberg, like every democrat, flip flopped on their crime policies, it's "racist" trying to make sure normal people aren't victimized by "super predators". Check violent crime rates in NY after harsh policies were implemented and go for a lap.
Let’s also ignore the statistics on black on black crime. Oh yeah, that doesn’t support the Marxist agenda...

have allowed and aided a 300 person homeless tent city to be set up.

The New York Times just did an article a few days ago on this place titled ,"A Minneapolis Neighborhood Vowed to Check Its Privilege. It’s Already Being Tested." and described it as a a tree-lined Minneapolis neighborhood known as a haven to leftist activists and bohemian artists.

Minneapolis Park Police say a child was sexually assaulted overnight Thursday in the ever-growing homeless encampment at Powderhorn Park, where neighbors have vowed not to call law enforcement in the wake of the George Floyd protests.

Police are still searching for a suspect accused of sexually assaulting a juvenile in the park. It is not clear whether the child was living in the encampment.

According to the Park Police, they were notified about the situation by Abbott Northwestern Hospital early Friday morning. The people who took the victim to the hospital did not call police.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020...ulted-at-powderhorn-park-homeless-encampment/

What the hell did they think was going to happen? I get that these bleeding hearts are just trying to be kind to their fellow man, but use some logic FFS.

This quote from the article sums this thing up pretty perfectly.

The women agreed to let any property damage, including to their own homes, go ignored and to request a block party permit from the city to limit car traffic. Rather than turn to law enforcement if they saw anyone in physical danger, they resolved to call the American Indian Movement — a national organization created in 1968 to address Native American grievances such as police brutality — which had been policing its own community locally for years.

Its truly bizarre...you come across a story like this and your first response is , "well...derp derp...what to cops do about this anyway?!?"

I mean jesus christ, we have Megan's law, mandated child sex offender registration laws, detectives and police who do the grunt work and make sure these sick fucks dont reoffend.

But....yea, derp derp, cops bad. Social workers to the rescue. Lol

Stronger men lean right wing. These other guys have brains wired more towards an emotional female state and even their physical shape and face is more feminine by design. All these clothes, houses, internet it's not our natural way of life. for 10's of thousands of years these guys would have been berry pickers, shunned from the tribe or just lost wanderer types with no people to call home. Can you imagine we find out a child was abused in our tribe one morning? And one of the berry pickers says to our chief "Did the hunters and warriors do anything about this anyway?"

This shit happens regularly all over the world, matter of fact the number 1 crime cops are accused of nation wide is sexual misconduct/assault, generally during traffic stops.

Stronger men lean right wing. These other guys have brains wired more towards an emotional female state and even their physical shape and face is more feminine by design. All these clothes, houses, internet it's not our natural way of life. for 10's of thousands of years these guys would have been berry pickers, shunned from the tribe or just lost wanderer types with no people to call home. Can you imagine we find out a child was abused in our tribe one morning? And one of the berry pickers says to our chief "Did the hunters and warriors do anything about this anyway?"
It’s telling at how the berry pickers work. They take over in the cities that mostly support their beliefs. The places of least resistance. Another sign of their weakness. These mobs aren’t interested in race relations, their only concern is transforming our government. They are using racism as an engine to get the ball rolling. They are playing on white guilt to catapult their agenda. The truth is finally coming to light and once this becomes clear, despite the media’s cooperation, real Americans will stand up to the coup.

Last edited:
I really dont get how trump is supposed to save us when all of this shit has happened on his watch.

How do you get credit for muh economy and muh black unemployment and take no blame for a dead economy and 40 million unemployed.

Hell i could do that job

i know, right? it's weird that democrat-run cities in democrat-run states are enacting crazy local legislation without trump's approval.

of course, if trump DID do something, the masses would just be calling him a fascist.

no double-standards here. lolz @ blaming trump for (apparently) literally everything now. it's not just a meme.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Isn't this the same neighbourhood where the guy interviewed for the article has been conditioned to feel guilty for calling the cops on a teenager who robbed him at gunpoint? Perhaps the same mentality will be in place for this child rapist, and the residents won't want him to face justice.

You mean the rape kits the Minneapolis police destroyed.
Even though Minnesota recently received a $2 million federal grant to DNA test the state’s backlog of thousands of untested rape kits, a KARE 11 investigation has found that more than 220 kits will never be tested because they’ve already been destroyed.

Or the 1700 untested kits that were found last year.
An internal review of sexual assault cases in Minneapolis turned up an estimated 1,700 untested rape kits from as far back as the 1990s — a backlog that officials say could take at least two years to clear.
The startling revelation was announced at a City Hall news conference Friday, during which department officials announced plans to hire three additional analysts to help process the forensic evidence kits.
The latest count far surpasses the 194 untested kits reported during an 2015 audit, part of what Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey called an “unjustified mistake” that left years of potential evidence sitting in police storage.

And yet people don't understand why the people of Minneapolis want to replace their police department....
Obviously a fucked up department that needed reform from top to bottom. No argument with that here. Is having no police the solution? These no police zones are somewhere you’d like to live?

Does it cause less sexual asaults, though? It's a serious question.

I think probably? In that sexual assaults, and especially sexual assaults on children, are often (as with many crimes, for that matter) crimes of opportunity.

I mean, if you're asking me if the person who is bent on sexually assaulting children will not find a way to sexually assault children in the absence of anything less than a totalitarian martial law sort of environment? I'm going to say no.

But if you're asking me if a person who is inclined toward sexually assaulting children will victimize fewer children and do so less frequently in a more ordered society that provides fewer opportunities? I'm going to say yes.

Does that make sense?

I'm quite sure you can find solid evidence of this simply by looking around at how different nations and regions address law and order and, especially, sexual assault on children.

I mean, the aftermath of the Earthquake in Haiti serves as a pretty well documented proof, no?

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1953379_1953494_1957160,00.html

Isn't this the same neighbourhood where the guy interviewed for the article has been conditioned to feel guilty for calling the cops on a teenager who robbed him at gunpoint? Perhaps the same mentality will be in place for this child rapist, and the residents won't want him to face justice.
yes the very same one with the 300+ person homeless camp in the middle of their park.

Did not read thread.

But dear God, please tell me Leftists are not now defending pedophilia

I mean, I'm just asking whether or not it would have objectively made a difference. I even added that I'm against abolishing the police (based on my limited knowledge of their effectiveness in finding serial killers for example), and it's still getting strawmanned like hell by the same people as always, of course. It's almost like literally chatting with an npc, they have a limited number of responses. Once you get too nuanced, they just resort to default replies.

Are you including me in that? I'm not a righty by any stretch, and I thought my responses to that very straightforward question were equally straightforward and at least defensibly well reasoned (even if there might be well reasoned objections and counter arguments, as well).

Am I setting up strawmen? How so?

s5-Mu-Yre-UKTaf-THs-Iye-TJt-E6-Ekq-Odrv1-ZX-zxm-SH81-FI.jpg
<LikeReally5>

Are you including me in that? I'm not a righty by any stretch, and I thought my responses to that very straightforward question were equally straightforward and at least defensibly well reasoned (even if there might be well reasoned objections and counter arguments, as well).

Am I setting up strawmen? How so?
No, not you sir.

Back