1. Where did your likes go? Please Read This Thread »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Child sexually assaulted in Minneapolis's Powderhorn Park, where neighbors boycotted police and...

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Steve-French, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Captain Davis Senior Flatulator

Let’s also ignore the statistics on black on black crime. Oh yeah, that doesn’t support the Marxist agenda...

2. Sketch (҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -

The second guys like you and me log on, lick our chops and head to the WR for the day.

3. chardog That's President Donald Trump

believe it or not, the mere act of cops patrolling, prevents crimes and to an extent, sexual assault.

if the homeless camp didnt exist, the assault wouldnt have happened.

4. lfd0311 Pink Belt

This quote from the article sums this thing up pretty perfectly.

5. Sketch (҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -

Stronger men lean right wing. These other guys have brains wired more towards an emotional female state and even their physical shape and face is more feminine by design. All these clothes, houses, internet it's not our natural way of life. for 10's of thousands of years these guys would have been berry pickers, shunned from the tribe or just lost wanderer types with no people to call home. Can you imagine we find out a child was abused in our tribe one morning? And one of the berry pickers says to our chief "Did the hunters and warriors do anything about this anyway?"

6. lowlife Swangin and Bangin

This shit happens regularly all over the world, matter of fact the number 1 crime cops are accused of nation wide is sexual misconduct/assault, generally during traffic stops.

7. Captain Davis Senior Flatulator

It’s telling at how the berry pickers work. They take over in the cities that mostly support their beliefs. The places of least resistance. Another sign of their weakness. These mobs aren’t interested in race relations, their only concern is transforming our government. They are using racism as an engine to get the ball rolling. They are playing on white guilt to catapult their agenda. The truth is finally coming to light and once this becomes clear, despite the media’s cooperation, real Americans will stand up to the coup.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  8. Social Distance Warrior Yellow Card Yellow Card

Dude, social workers, remember?? They can fix anything

Captain Davis likes this.
  9. Hadron90 Brown Belt

I agree that calling the social workers is the best step for someone who thinks child rapists shouldn't be jailed. Hopefully social services can put these kids into a good home.

The_Renaissance likes this.
  10. rob mafia Black Belt

i know, right? it's weird that democrat-run cities in democrat-run states are enacting crazy local legislation without trump's approval.

of course, if trump DID do something, the masses would just be calling him a fascist.

no double-standards here. lolz @ blaming trump for (apparently) literally everything now. it's not just a meme.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Steve-French likes this.
  11. sangreporsangre Gold Belt

Isn't this the same neighbourhood where the guy interviewed for the article has been conditioned to feel guilty for calling the cops on a teenager who robbed him at gunpoint? Perhaps the same mentality will be in place for this child rapist, and the residents won't want him to face justice.

JSN, The_Renaissance and Steve-French like this.
  12. Jesus H. Sherdog My likes died for your sins

Obviously a fucked up department that needed reform from top to bottom. No argument with that here. Is having no police the solution? These no police zones are somewhere you’d like to live?

13. jeremyemilio Silver Belt

I think probably? In that sexual assaults, and especially sexual assaults on children, are often (as with many crimes, for that matter) crimes of opportunity.

I mean, if you're asking me if the person who is bent on sexually assaulting children will not find a way to sexually assault children in the absence of anything less than a totalitarian martial law sort of environment? I'm going to say no.

But if you're asking me if a person who is inclined toward sexually assaulting children will victimize fewer children and do so less frequently in a more ordered society that provides fewer opportunities? I'm going to say yes.

Does that make sense?

I'm quite sure you can find solid evidence of this simply by looking around at how different nations and regions address law and order and, especially, sexual assault on children.

I mean, the aftermath of the Earthquake in Haiti serves as a pretty well documented proof, no?

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1953379_1953494_1957160,00.html

tonni and Waimea like this.
  14. JSN choo-CHOO! Double Yellow Card

yes the very same one with the 300+ person homeless camp in the middle of their park.

15. SBJJ Gold Belt

Did not read thread.

But dear God, please tell me Leftists are not now defending pedophilia

16. jeremyemilio Silver Belt

Are you including me in that? I'm not a righty by any stretch, and I thought my responses to that very straightforward question were equally straightforward and at least defensibly well reasoned (even if there might be well reasoned objections and counter arguments, as well).

Am I setting up strawmen? How so?

17. Jack Stevonovich Red Belt

dude, why did you fantasies go there you sicko!

18. Jack Stevonovich Red Belt

<LikeReally5>

19. Jack Stevonovich Red Belt

<LikeReally5>

20. tonni 2019 Snitch of the Year

No, not you sir.

jeremyemilio likes this.