Chiesa files lawsuit again conor

2d36pi.gif

i dont think chiesa is wrong or is a bitch here. he actually suffered financial and physical damages. but conor fans are gonna be on his ass for it. is normal

Retard now to make it look legit he'll have to put a restraining order on conor. Which would ass him out of any PPV that conor might possibly be on. Cheisa is a clown with nothing to offer, I was so happy to see Pettis beat the shit out of him after all the shittalking he did. Seriously does anyone even like this guy? I don't know one fan.

I heard his mom will be his legal representative.

Chisea got paid his show money without having to fight and risk injury (or loss). Which is not a bad deal. And then he got the same fight rebooked.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/4/...or-mcgregor-chiesa-borg-lobov-iaquinta-khabib

Suing for emotional distress - I can't respect that. It's a straight up lie to the courts. A guy like Chisea did not suffer mental trauma. That's an insult to people who actually go through traumatic events. He's a grown ass man and he got a little bit cut and suffered an bothersome incident and he should be compensated for something.... but when you start telling lies and exaggerating then my attitude is fuck him.

Theres always a defense.

Conor could claim he had no way of knowing the glass would smash, that he didnt even know Cheisa was there,

Neither of those are legitimate defenses in this case.

Suing for emotional distress - I can't respect that. It's a straight up lie to the courts. A guy like Chisea did not suffer mental trauma. That's an insult to people who actually go through traumatic events. He's a grown ass man and he got a little bit cut and suffered an bothersome incident and he should be compensated for something.... but when you start telling lies and exaggerating then my attitude is fuck him.

Not really. If he got upset at all over the incident and the fact he couldn't fight because of it then that qualifies. Who wouldn't be distressed over that? I would be unbelievable pissed some moron fighter throwing a temper tantrum ruined my fight.

Lol I hope Chiesa sues him for millions and wins

Plus Conor will be getting life-altering brain damage from Khabib next month so he'll lose his ability to think as well as most of his money

Haha fook da McGregorrrsss

If Chiesa hasn't been compensated for the missed fight plus all the bonuses that he could have won plus medical expenses, then he should be. No need to take it beyond that.
lol ok.

You are on your way to work and some guy throws a hand truck at you and glass cuts your face. You have to miss 3 months of work and you have doctors bills. Then it turns out to be some rich celebrity on a coke binge thrown a temper tantrum.

How would you respond? Wouldn't you want to be awarded some punitive damages as well?

Perhaps, but lawyers rarely make the facts, evidence, or the law.

I am curious to hear about the deposition. Conor will be asked some interesting questions, and if Chiesa’s lawyer is clever enough, Conor’s possible drug use will be explored, as might Dayna’s knowledge of the issue and possible complicity.

Lol, yeah I am sure that SD gossip girls' posts of Conor's alledged drug use will hold up in court.

Not really. If he got upset at all over the incident and the fact he couldn't fight because of it then that qualifies. Who wouldn't be distressed over that? I would be unbelievable pissed some moron fighter throwing a temper tantrum ruined my fight.
Go tell a rape victim or war veteran that you suffered "severe emotional distress & mental trauma" (his words, not mine) from a broken window and cancelled fight. I can't respect a grown-ass man - a fighter no less - pulling that exaggerated shit. Sue for loss of earnings and medical bills, don't be making shit up.

lol ok.

You are on your way to work and some guy throws a hand truck at you and glass cuts your face. You have to miss 3 months of work and you have doctors bills. How would you respond?

You are on your way to work to FIGHT, where you will get your entire face smashed up, nose broke, knees wrecked, legs destroyed. Instead of this, you get a tiny cut the size of a shaving nick, get the day off and STILL get paid.

The guy who gave you the day off is the biggest star of the sport. It’s a PR dream to laugh it off and be a warrior yourself. Nope... gotta sue.

You are on your way to work to FIGHT, where you will get your entire face smashed up, nose broke, knees wrecked, legs destroyed. Instead of this, you get a tiny cut the size of a shaving nick, get the day off and STILL get paid.

The guy who gave you the day off is the biggest star of the sport. It’s a PR dream to laugh it off and be a warrior yourself. Nope... gotta sue.
He was on his way to work. His work involves potential damage to his face. There is a difference and if you are going to wax legalize, you should know that.

And you didn't answer my question.

Someone throws an object that results in cuts on your face. You still missed work. You still have doctor's bills. How do you respond?

Lawsuits for conor? Advantage khabib

More like Conor can use this as an excuse to not fight Khabib, again.

There is already talks of Conor fighting Mayweather 2.

Go tell a rape victim or war veteran that you suffered "severe emotional distress & mental trauma" (his words, not mine) from a broken window and cancelled fight.

This doesn't' have anything to do with more traumatic events.

I can't respect a grown-ass man - a fighter no less - pulling that exaggerated shit. Sue for loss of earnings and medical bills, don't be making shit up.

Conor should have to pay for everything that came from that event. Loss of earning and everything else on top of it. Chiesa probably didn't need a whole lot of medical attention that cost much money but he should get paid for that as well so if he has to use emotional distress to get it then I understand.

Chiesa is best known for getting his head hit by a dolly.

And for his Mom being fucked with at conference

meh, cant stand people trying to get rich off others

If conor has to pay a fine it should be to charity

Medical bills are very expensive and Health Insurance is a total scam.
He needs recovery money to pay for those medical bills because Healthcare isn't free in America like it is for the rest of the world.
Even the Commies in North Korea get Free Healthcare. Imagine that!
Chiesa has every right to sue. This is how capitalism works.

Back