Change one aspect of a movie to make it better

The ending of The Abyss. I dunno what. But basically anything. Just have him die looking at the alien faces or something.

I would remove the women in Ghostbusters and replace them with men so the movie may be good for a few sincere laughs.

50d0d9013d14297e74a0bc53f29f89a6.jpg

The ending of The Abyss. I dunno what. But basically anything. Just have him die looking at the alien faces or something.

Which version. You dislike them both?

Secret agent for the CIA Osama Bin Laden is on the run in this non-stop action spy thriller

“The Bin Identity”
formerly “Zero Dark Thirty”

Who’s this Ryoto Machida guy? I hear he has wins over Rich Franklin and BJ Penn. Maybe he could be a contender one day?

You kidding? He just won the light heavyweight belt. I think it's very possible he retires many years from now champion and undefeated. Nobody can solve Machida karate.

You kidding? He just won the light heavyweight belt. I think it's very possible he retires many years from now champion and undefeated. Nobody can solve Machida karate.

Isn’t that Lyoto Machida? I thought that’s a different guy. I don’t know, maybe Ryoto can solve the mystery of Lyoto’s karate.

then-and-now-home-alone-joe-pesci-and-daniel-stern-1447857762-large-article-0.jpg

Home Alone -

Except this time Marv and Harry take their time before opening doors and watching where they walk.

Batman V Superman.

Instead of the retarded 'Superman is too dangerous not to kill' reasoning used to force Batman and Superman to fight which makes zero sense as that would have meant Zod and his crew would have taken over the earth, it should have instead been that Luther found Red Kryptonite and corrupted and compromised Superman which could then lead to the same fight but make it reasonable.

Law Abiding Citizen was on its way to being my favorite movie of 09 but that ending was straight shit. If Leonidas was allowed to blow up that whole court and Jamie Foxx along with it followed by a nice fade to black.......what a great movie. Instead no we are lead to believe that some lawyer hack outsmarted a genius/vengful trained killer

Which version. You dislike them both?

Oh lordie. The Abyss....
Once upon a time, after seeing the theatrical cut 100 times and loving it, I saw the director's cut. I'm still scarred. What a forced, overt, preachy, basic piece of shit. Cutting out the overt preaching was the best movie cut ever. It would have been less forced if there was an intermission with Cameron talking about nuclear disarmament.

Last edited:
Back