Chael to Vitor "If you want to see Jesus I'll arrange that for you..."

See my last post.

That MIGHT be true. But I can't remember him having faced anyone lately with the guard game (and more specifically, the explosive subs) that Vitor has.

nobody knows for sure, but Vinny stated before and after the Andy fight how much he has improved his guard passing especially.....not sitting In guard is a big key to him having Improved sub defense...

will be interesting to see....

Has Chael fought anyone lately who has a really good submission game off their back?

I guess you could argue Silva's is pretty damn good and Chael was fine for a round with top position there, but that's not exactly proof that Chael's sub defense issues have been solved.

I mean, maybe he's way better now, but is there evidence of it?

No, he hasnt. Total speculation on my part. I think Chael is the kind of guy that will drill his weaknesses relentlessly. But the guy has been submitted a lot, so you would think he would have corrected that a long time ago. I'm biased. I like Chael. Maybe I'm convincing myself.

i dislike vitor more then i ever have, asking for a rematch in a fight he fought like a bitch in repeatedly pulling guard dropping to hes back after a body kick getting destroyed for 4 rounds aside from one arm bar attempt that was close warrants a rematch? delusional moron further more declares it "champion vs champion" agaisnt jones what champion are you vitor? your not. silva kicked your face off and jones tenderized you like a peice of meat atleast sonnen actually offered some challange to silva.

Vitor's testosterone levels increase tenfold every time he hears the word "Jesus". Be careful

i dislike vitor more then i ever have, asking for a rematch in a fight he fought like a bitch in repeatedly pulling guard dropping to hes back after a body kick getting destroyed for 4 rounds aside from one arm bar attempt that was close warrants a rematch? delusional moron further more declares it "champion vs champion" agaisnt jones what champion are you vitor? your not. silva kicked your face off and jones tenderized you like a peice of meat atleast sonnen actually offered some challange to silva.

Chill out. Cut Vitor some slack. Calling out Jones and Anderson is just a side effect of TRT and steroids.

He eventually came to his senses and called out Sonnen.

People need to stop acting like Chael finishes fights.

I thought Chael finished every fight? Wait, you mean he has more sub losses than anyone else in the UFC?

This is bullshit! I'm going to go throw rocks at cars and light my own farts on fire I'm so mad.

Oh wait, I'm not a sterotypical UFC fan who roots for any white guy who can run their mouth.

this will be a one way trip to takedown city......Belfort is liable to fold like a lawn chair, like he did against Saku......woukd also like to see a Hendo rematch...with Hendo finishing this time......:)..

I thought Chael finished every fight? Wait, you mean he has more sub losses than anyone else in the UFC?

This is bullshit! I'm going to go throw rocks at cars and light my own farts on fire I'm so mad.

Oh wait, I'm not a sterotypical UFC fan who roots for any white guy who can run their mouth.

you're drunk aren't you......

I thought Guillard had more submission losses, but I could be wrong.

Chael would probably get the W.
However this is Sherdog and after beating Bisping Vitor is now a god amongst men

Chael would probably win a decision but I could definitely see Vitor winning.

Sonnen would work vitor and probably sub him like he did against stann.. Sonnen always has a great game plan and sticks to it

Vitor is a little better grappler than Stann :icon_chee

Back