Chael to Vitor "If you want to see Jesus I'll arrange that for you..."

That's actually a good comeback.

Vitor via KO round 1.

The old dinosaur VS. The self proclaimed fastest white man alive.

the same way Tito did.

Don't stand in front of him and you win.

Unfortunately for Chael... Vitor knows how to apply a choke. Also on another note, Vitor isn't too bad on the feet either. Chael could try to "Hendo" Vitor... but Chael's submission defense is not anywhere near Henderson's level.

Chael has a granite chin, amazing cardio and solid wrestling. Literally all the traits Vitor struggles against combined into one fighter.

damn, i like both fighters but i think vitor takes it. i can see him winging a punch or kick at chael that turns the tide.I'd bet on chael though.

Oh whatever Chael he'd either win a decision for Vitor would ko/tko him.

A lot of people put Chael down for having prepped speaches instead of witty returns, but I think Chael is pretty good in this department.

i dislike vitor more then i ever have, asking for a rematch in a fight he fought like a bitch in repeatedly pulling guard dropping to hes back after a body kick getting destroyed for 4 rounds aside from one arm bar attempt that was close warrants a rematch? delusional moron further more declares it "champion vs champion" agaisnt jones what champion are you vitor? your not. silva kicked your face off and jones tenderized you like a peice of meat atleast sonnen actually offered some challange to silva.

Actually hes forever gonna be the first UFC HW tournament champion

Back