Chael to Vitor "If you want to see Jesus I'll arrange that for you..."

Chael knows Jones will dismember him, so he's setting up a money match for later, and Vitor sees the dollar signs as well.

They showed Vitor's post fight speech and Chael responded with that and said he "accepts" :icon_lol:

so you mean... Sonnen will step down from fighting Jones and Vitor will fight (Jones) instead?
I knew Sonnen was afraid, but not that much! :D

..After seeing what Vitor did to Bisping and seeing the agony Chael had scraping past Bisping I'm going to have to cringe at this one as much as I love Chael.

Sonnen puts Vitor on his back, you can count on that.

i dislike vitor more then i ever have, asking for a rematch in a fight he fought like a bitch in repeatedly pulling guard dropping to hes back after a body kick getting destroyed for 4 rounds aside from one arm bar attempt that was close warrants a rematch? delusional moron further more declares it "champion vs champion" agaisnt jones what champion are you vitor? your not. silva kicked your face off and jones tenderized you like a peice of meat atleast sonnen actually offered some challange to silva.

LOL hater!
Bask in his greatness!

Keep hatin' though. it seems it's working... NOT!

Vitor vs Chael, would defintely tune in. Gotta favor Chael in that one.

Chael Sonnen is truly the best at running his mouth. Which in a weird way is endearing to me.

If they fought, Sonnen over Vitor because of Sonnen's wrestling skills.

Back