Chael to Vitor "If you want to see Jesus I'll arrange that for you..."

mark.my words: Vitor will.not beat Sonnen. neither will (lol) Wandy.....only irrational haters would believe they would...

He is really pumped right now, and i see him having more chances of beating JBJ right now, so it wasnt a bad call for Vitor at all, but very risky.

By calling JBJ the only thing he would get next is a fight agains Chael, who will be trading plenty of smack with Vitor this following days, and thats a fight i would like to see happening, Vitors striking can pick apart Chael any time, he

I think Sonnen beats Vitor pretty easily.

Am i the only one that thinks Chael runs through Vitor for 5 rounds?

no....anybody that has watched MMA for more than a month knows this is a distinct possibility. only Chael haters that like to discredit him think Vitor would win.....

Chael would grapplefuck Vitor with ease.

Vitor wilts even at the thought of adversity. Chael by being a man with heart. Takedown, take soul, easy 30-27. You're welcome.

no....anybody that has watched MMA for more than a month knows this is a distinct possibility. only Chael haters that like to discredit him think Vitor would win.....

I think it's a toss up. Everyone arguing that Chael would just grind out an easy decision over Vitor must be forgetting that A) Chael has been subbed in people's guard multiple times in his career and B) Vitor has a pretty nice guard game.

Oh, and Vitor holds a large edge striking too.

The fight is actually a pretty even matchup.

I think it's a toss up. Everyone arguing that Chael would just grind out an easy decision over Vitor must be forgetting that A) Chael has been subbed in people's guard multiple times in his career and B) Vitor has a pretty nice guard game.

Oh, and Vitor holds a large edge striking too.

The fight is actually a pretty even matchup.

I believe Sonnen's passing and sub defense has been Improved since he was last subbed...

would be a good fight imo and I believe Sonnen matches up well....

iron chin
pushes the pace
top notch cardio
top wrestling
constant pressure

I dont think this is true anymore. But watch, Jones will land a triangle in the first round.

Has Chael fought anyone lately who has a really good submission game off their back?

I guess you could argue Silva's is pretty damn good and Chael was fine for a round with top position there, but that's not exactly proof that Chael's sub defense issues have been solved.

I mean, maybe he's way better now, but is there evidence of it?

Chanel just trying to secure a backup fight after he loses to Jones

First time Chael made me lol in quite some time. I felt like his persona and trash talk were getting old for awhile but that was a damn good one liner.

I believe Sonnen's passing.and.sub defense has been.improved si.ce he was last subbed...

See my last post.

That MIGHT be true. But I can't remember him having faced anyone lately with the guard game (and more specifically, the explosive subs) that Vitor has.

Back