Chael Sonnen "A guy on the roster is ducking fights until his contract expires..."

When does his contract expire? I thought it was fight based and not time? I guess it's whichever comes first.

If he's pulling out of the fight, I would LOVE for UFC to convince him to have his final fight against Mousasi.

Chael has been known to be a snitch, so this story might be true.

Having 200,000+ followers on twitter while following no one makes you a boss.

knowing he going to get clowned by Jones, he trying hype a fight with an over the hill Rampage who is already fighting a beast in Glover

I am really looking forward to the Glover/Rampage fight ... i hope it isn't true.

God I just want Glover to annihilate Rampage

i thought rampage was getting double knee surgery and was out for like a year and a 1/2? and for the record, rampage def never ducked chael. he's the one who called chael out. the fight doesn't make sense when chael is getting an auto title shot. woulda been great and made much more sense though. at least chael could have kinda earned his shot

Chael has been known to be a snitch, so this story might be true.

How so? In fact it is the opposite. He let him mom roll on him and took the fall for her in the real estate scandal. That's kind of the opposite of a snitch.

Back