Chael Sonnen "A guy on the roster is ducking fights until his contract expires..."

So tired of chael talking

same.

I really think something snapped after that first loss to Silva. I mean yea he talked smack before that, but after that fight he just started making crap up.

This video is always good for a laugh. Watch Chael stfu real quick here. Probably had to change his shorts after the van stopped.

btw- I hope this "rumor" isn't true, because I had a lot of respect for Quinton after taking the fight with Tex. Alot of people don't want to fight Glover.

I think he was just talking about Rampage turning down certain fights (rampage said he doesn't want to fight Chael because it would be boring).

Don't see how Rampage could get out of this fight unless he injures himself on purpose?

Nice so if he says it like that he wont get banned and have to leave sherdog forever.

same.

I really think something snapped after that first loss to Silva. I mean yea he talked smack before that, but after that fight he just started making crap up.

This video is always good for a laugh. Watch Chael stfu real quick here. Probably had to change his shorts after the van stopped.

btw- I hope this "rumor" isn't true, because I had a lot of respect for Quinton after taking the fight with Tex. Alot of people don't want to fight Glover.

chael isn't a disrespectful guy, why would he have responded seriously to wanderlei's stupid questions and demands? chael would beat wanderlei via any way he wanted. that video proves jack shit.

Rampage doesn't want NONE of Glover

Why would you (or any other shertard) think Rampage is afraid to fight anyone? Just what in his backround and fighting history make you believe something like that? Is it just haterism or are you just a nonsensical nit-wit?

chael isn't a disrespectful guy, why would he have responded seriously to wanderlei's stupid questions and demands? chael would beat wanderlei via any way he wanted. that video proves jack shit.

You need to quit drinking the Sonnen Kool-Aid. Just what about Sonnen makes you think he can beat Wand "via any way he wanted"? Sonnen doesn't have the power to stop a 10 yr old and Wand has had trouble lately with strikers, not wrestlers with ZERO power. MMA math isn't perfect but Wand looked a lot better vs Bisping than Chael did.

You need to quit drinking the Sonnen Kool-Aid. Just what about Sonnen makes you think he can beat Wand "via any way he wanted"? Sonnen doesn't have the power to stop a 10 yr old and Wand has had trouble lately with strikers, not wrestlers with ZERO power. MMA math isn't perfect but Wand looked a lot better vs Bisping than Chael did.

In his prime? Wand would have smashed Chael.

Now? Chael via 3 rounds of GNP. Doesn't have to stop Wand to win.

Well, he should be scared and mad. Because Glover will be looking to take Rampage down. And Page doesn't like that.

Lies.
You can't just sit out and wait for a UFC contract to expire it done on a fight-by-fight basis and Rampage still has one fight left.

Rampage: World Champion who has beaten Hall of Fame level fighters and unified UFC and PRIDE Championships in doing so. Rampage earned his belts in the octagon.

Sonnen: Trash talking convicted felonious snitch and a cheater (and still tapped out) who lets his mouth write checks his ass can't cash. A wannabe Champion who never has been one and never will be one. Chael bought his fake belt on e-bay!!

Lies.
You can't just sit out and wait for a UFC contract to expire it done on a fight-by-fight basis and Rampage still has one fight left.

Yea, not sure how you can wait until your contract expires if it expires when you reached your agreed upon amount of fights.

Well if chael said it,it must be true no sarcasm that man is a god to me:).

321294_539858709359750_192614229_n.jpg

rampage_stare.gif

tumblr_ls2ec9qb9A1qipyqco7_400.gif

Lies.

Because you were reading his contract, right? :icon_chee

Rampage: World Champion who has beaten Hall of Fame level fighters and unified UFC and PRIDE Championships in doing so. Rampage earned his belts in the octagon.

Sonnen: Trash talking convicted felonious snitch and a cheater (and still tapped out) who lets his mouth write checks his ass can't cash. A wannabe Champion who never has been one and never will be one. Chael bought his fake belt on e-bay!!

Well, Paulo Filho sent his WEC belt for free to Chael after he got beaten. Chael earned it tho, and just didn't get the official belt because PAULO missed weight..

Why would Quinton duck fights? Wouldn't he be missing out on one of his final paydays? He can't have that many fights left.

Back