Chael Sonnen "A guy on the roster is ducking fights until his contract expires..."

How so? In fact it is the opposite. He let him mom roll on him and took the fall for her in the real estate scandal. That's kind of the opposite of a snitch.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/01/03/chael-sonnen-pleads-guilty-to-money-laundering

Sonnen could face up to 20 years in prison, but he is expected to cooperate as a witness against others involved in the mortgage fraud investigation, and so his sentence is likely to be considerably lighter.

awesome as usual from chael, i just hope he is doing this to piss off Quackson and is not true.

looking forward to Quackson vs Glover. Fox 6 will be hurt badly if this fight is scrubbed/changed.

Jackson has fell off the scene, he maybe ducking fights. Not the same old Rampage if old. HE (rampage) probably can't except what he has slowly become.

Rampage is rich and has secured his legend as a fighter. UFC is turning into a circus and if he goes he has my blessing.

Chael is searching for his next pay day after Jones puts a beating on him.

I give it to Chael..he's crafty and these acne plagued suburban teenagers eat it up.

He knows Quinton can sell the fight with a lot of trash talk so he's hoping to slide in and get a fight signed then hype it to Rashad/Rampage levels.

I really hope you're not serious

People just comment without actually reading beyond the thread names...fail

I really hope you're not being serious. Blatantly obvious he was being sarcastic.

It was funny until you ruined it.

Oh boy, LOL. Chael never refuses to amuse. Quackson is gonna catch on quick.

I give it to Chael..he's crafty and these acne plagued suburban teenagers eat it up.

He knows Quinton can sell the fight with a lot of trash talk so he's hoping to slide in and get a fight signed then hype it to Rashad/Rampage levels.

This. Nothing new to see here folks.

he might just be taking a shot at both rampage and glover and is saying rampage wont't take a real fight, which means glover isnt a real fight, and rampage ducked chael so

Yeah maybe interesting way to look at it you might be right other alternative is Rampage is out.

For Jackson's sake, hopefully Chael is talking out of his ass. Rampage dropping out of a fight against Glover for the second time is somewhat suspicious.

Sonnen is trying to set up another high profile fight after he gets his ass beat by Jones.

I can't believe what's happened to Jackson...

I always expected him to become a gigantic star in the UFC who everyone admires...I don't think I could have been less accurate with this prediction.

What I've seen out of Quinton over the past 4 years have been really eye opening.

If Jackson pulls out AGAIN, and they cut him. You risk having Rampage post Forrest II.

He's been trying to get a fight with Jackson for a while now...

The problem is the UFC even offered Jackson the fight and he turned it down. This was well after their public dispute had already started.

They will never fight.

How so? In fact it is the opposite. He let him mom roll on him and took the fall for her in the real estate scandal. That's kind of the opposite of a snitch.

Yeah right, the guy just makes stuff up as he goes along....and he is annoying....and he sent his partners in crime to jail to save his own ass...that makes him a snitch...he was a witness against them after cutting a deal with the DA...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back