Chad Mendes doesn't deserve KZ right now

they would fight each other . I have some interesting sparring stories. I think KZ would win especially now that his wrestling has improved.

Wow, I didn't know that. Maybe it will be KZ vs. Mendes in Japan. In that case, I got KZ...

Translation: "I'm a fanboy of Jung, and want the UFC to shield him from Mendes."

Also, LOL @ the CONSENUS #2 fighter in his division not "deserving" anyone that isn't the champion.

This.
Ts is scared homie

I mean mostly in terms of technique and talent, Medes is better in this match up everywhere except probably off his back

again, don't mean to make it seem like I hate KZ, I like the guy

but his biggest strengths are heart and chin, and that's nt exactly a word beating skill set
it does though mean he has a chance in any fight, which is more than you could say about a lot of guys

K he defiitely doesn't have technique he only has heart and chin which is why he put a grappling, standing clinic on Poirier, and countered Hominick in the first 5 seconds which Aldo couldnt do in 25 minutes. thats just heart and chin, no technique... I forgot this is shertard

Mendes hasn't fought anyone in the top 15 or even 20 from his last 2 fights. Gimme a break. He's the one who doesn't deserve the Zombie right now. As far as contender goes, KZ is ranked #1 for now...... No question.

Last edited:
K he defiitely doesn't have technique he only has heart and chin which is why he put a grappling, standing clinic on Poirier, and countered Hominick in the first 5 seconds which Aldo couldnt do in 25 minutes. thats just heart and chin, no technique... I forgot this is shertard

Well actually the KZ chin is not that good,George Roop ko'd him.

145lb isn't as stacked as some would believe. Chad could use more higher quality wins but to his credit he did take care of lesser quality opponents the way a top fighter should. I think KZ should take the winner of Aldo/Edgar. Chad's right there so he's not going anywhere. He didn't do himself any favors by getting blown out of the water against Aldo.

Mendes doesn't deserve KZ? Wasn't that long ago KZ was knocke out by Roop!

Chad Mendes just won tonight via KO 1st round.

But he doesnt deserve KZ right now just because he knocked out a one trick pony Cody and Yaotzin Meza who I've never even heard of.

KZ is not fighting till March and Edgar vs Aldo is on February which is perfect timing for KZ's recovery. KZ should get the title shot next.

On the other hand

Mendes should just fight the winner of Poirier vs Brookins which is happening tommorow. Mendes vs Poirier most likely imo

Mendes deserves to fight anyone at FW, including another chance at Aldo.

But they'll keep him out of the way for now, and of course they won't let him fight guys like KZ or Edgar. No contender will have to fight Mendes, because he might beat them.

I wonder if they would even have Cub Swanson rematch him, with Cub getting a shot at Aldo with the win. (Cub won't beat Mendes)

Contenders in the Featherweight Division by Order(for now):

1.) Chan Sung Jung
2.) Ricardo Lamas
3.) Cub Swanson
4.) Denis Siver
5.) Erik Koch
6.) Chad Mendes

But that's the only fight that makes sense for the Zombie to fight in Japan. And it seems as if they don't mind fighting each other... Not exactly the stand up fight I wanted to see with Mendes, as oppose to Cub.

But some of you still have this preconceived notion of the Zombies limits. He's improved exponentially like no other, and if you thought you saw the best of Zombie against Poirier, then you aint seen nothing yet. KZ had a bumb knee and had shoulder problems, which prevented him from training to bulk up. He was perhaps at 50% when he fought against Poirier in physic and agility. We still haven't seen the best of him, so who knows what we'll see next...

War Korean Zombie!

Mendes getting easy fights, not sure why.

But that's the only fight that makes sense for the Zombie to fight in Japan. And it seems as if they don't mind fighting each other... Not exactly the stand up fight I wanted to see with Mendes, as oppose to Cub.

But some of you still have this preconceived notion of the Zombies limits. He's improved exponentially like no other, and if you thought you saw the best of Zombie against Poirier, then you aint seen nothing yet. KZ had a bumb knee and had shoulder problems, which prevented him from training to bulk up. He was perhaps at 50% when he fought against Poirier in physic and agility. We still haven't seen the best of him, so who knows what we'll see next...

War Korean Zombie!

Some fools dont see it as we do. Thats for sure. Well I already made a thread about KZ vs Aldo cuz it will happen you should take a look at that in my past threads, you seem to know your shit straight

Some fools dont see it as we do. Thats for sure. Well I already made a thread about KZ vs Aldo cuz it will happen you should take a look at that in my past threads, you seem to know your shit straight

Do what it do cuz. Do what it do.....

Back