Chad Mendes doesn't deserve KZ right now

haha it's useless because Jung is going to be protected to a title shot. No chance is he ever gonna fight a wrestler like mendes before he fights and gets smashed by Aldo.

Let's sig/AV bet when this fight happens

Sure why not; you pick the boring, dime a dozen wrestler (Mendes) and I'll pick the actually entertaining yet dangerous crazy bastard (KZ)

Sure why not; you pick the boring, dime a dozen wrestler (Mendes) and I'll pick the actually entertaining yet dangerous crazy bastard (KZ)

I'm pretty entertained by mendes knocking people out

As I said, Poirier vs Mendes makes sense. Mendes doesn't deserve KZ. Still people don't wanna see poirier vs mendes? thats more of a reasonable fight

I'm pretty entertained by mendes knocking people out

I'll sig/AV bet you if the fight actually happens.

KZ by KO or Submission, either way Bruce Buffer will be saying...

"And the winner by (enter Knockout or Submission) The Korean Zombieeee CHAN. SUNG. JUNG."

It was only 4 fights ago KZ got KO'd by George Roop! Now Mendes doesn't deserve a fight with him!

When was he promised a title shot?

the last fight that headlined the fuel card with KZ vs Poirier was officially the number one contender bout. That doesnt mean he is promised a title shot though. but you sure as hell don't like any fighters I like that being said who do you like ?

the last fight that headlined the fuel card with KZ vs Poirier was officially the number one contender bout. That doesnt mean he is promised a title shot though. but you sure as hell don't like any fighters I like that being said who do you like ?

possibly and likely are not synonyms of official.

Back