Chad Mendes doesn't deserve KZ right now

Despite KZ's reacent streak, Mendes is still ranked significantly higher than him imo.

If anything, Jung doesn't deserve Mendes yet.

I would be fine with Mendes fighting the winner of Brookins/Poirier. Or maybe someone like Garza, or he could step in as a replacement if Koch or Lamas gets injured. Mendes must be in hella shape right now lol, considering he's had two fights in such close chronological proximity, neither of which he even broke a sweat to win lol.

Someday I hope we see Mendes vs Edgar, I'd pick Edgar, but I think that's a really, really exciting fight.

If you actually mean that KZ doesnt deserve Mendes then you have some serious illness in your brain.

Don't be scared Homie

27743950.jpg

Isnt aldo moving up to LW after edgar?

Whats going to happen is aldo will demolish Edgar, then move up and well have KZ vs Mendes for the vacant FW title

Contenders in the Featherweight Division by Order(for now):

1.) Chad Mendes
2.) Erik Koch
3.) Chan Sung Jung
4.) Ricardo Lamas
5.) Cub Swanson
6.) Denis Siver

Fixed it better for you
MUCH better.

Hes number 2 for now cuz he hasnt fought KZ. But after KZ takes the belt he aint number 2

I like KZ but seriously?? Mendes and Aldo both would finish KZ imo, Chad might decision him but Aldo beats him baaad and for that matter, Edgar beats him too

If you actually mean that KZ doesnt deserve Mendes then you have some serious illness in your brain.

Well, I am a diagnosed emotionally disturbed schizophrenic sociopath, with homicidal tendencies and a sex addiction, but I don't think that has anything to do with Jung's only wins being over a highly overrated Poirier and the ghost of Hominick.

Not only is he more than deserving of kz but hed beat him rather easily too

Wow, Mendes doesn't deserve a shot at Aldo and why would anyone want to watch Mendes try and desperately hug Aldo again for a whole round is beyond me.

Let Aldo fight other contenders that will actually put up a decent fight against him, Mendes has already shown he is not a threat at all to Aldo's belt.

At least KZ and Edgar are interesting match ups.

Well, I am a diagnosed emotionally disturbed schizophrenic sociopath, with homicidal tendencies and a sex addiction, but I don't think that has anything to do with Jung's only wins being over a highly overrated Poirier and the ghost of Hominick.

You mean KZ took Hominick's soul ? Hominick that fought KZ was still the hominick that fought Aldo, only after KZ knocked him the fuck out, Hominick wasn't the same.

Wow, Mendes doesn't deserve a shot at Aldo and why would anyone want to watch Mendes try and desperately hug Aldo again for a whole round is beyond me.

Let Aldo fight other contenders that will actually put up a decent fight against him, Mendes has already shown he is not a threat at all to Aldo's belt.

At least KZ and Edgar are interesting match ups.

I don't get how people are so appealed by Mendes' pure boring style and knockin on KZ for being fuckin awesome. He aint knockin anybody out if he isnt fighting Cody, or whoever he fought yesterday.

Aldo taps, breaks, or sleeps.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

See if its so funny until it happens.

See if its so funny until it happens.

I remember your analysis, you degraded Aldo to a one trick pony leg kicker, expecting him to get the fight to the ground and be submitted.

It's like you never saw the man fight.

I remember your analysis, you degraded Aldo to a one trick pony leg kicker, expecting him to get the fight to the ground and be submitted.

It's like you never saw the man fight.

Aldo's main arsenal is that kicks and knees whats wrong with that?

Aldo's main arsenal is that kicks and knees whats wrong with that?

The only thing wrong here is you, my friend. Have a good night, there's no point argueing with you, it's so silly I feel embarassed.

But who has he beat in the last couple fights to be deserving a fight against the number one CURRENT contender?

Wait are we talking about Edgar now?

Back