Chad Mendes doesn't deserve KZ right now

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Chad Mendes just won tonight via KO 1st round.

But he doesnt deserve KZ right now just because he knocked out a one trick pony Cody and Yaotzin Meza who I've never even heard of.

KZ is not fighting till March and Edgar vs Aldo is on February which is perfect timing for KZ's recovery. KZ should get the title shot next.

On the other hand

Mendes should just fight the winner of Poirier vs Brookins which is happening tommorow. Mendes vs Poirier most likely imo

KZ and Mendes have trained together; not sure they would take the fight if there are other options.

Yeah, a guy who's only lost to Aldo doesn't deserve KZ. Good one.

hes also #2 in the division.

coming from a kz fan

Translation: "I'm a fanboy of Jung, and want the UFC to shield him from Mendes."

Also, LOL @ the CONSENUS #2 fighter in his division not "deserving" anyone that isn't the champion.

But who has he beat in the last couple fights to be deserving a fight against the number one CURRENT contender?

Technically Koch should be the next man up and KZ should be fighting HIM for the next #1 contender. Current contender is Edgar.

Hes number 2 for now cuz he hasnt fought KZ. But after KZ takes the belt he aint number 2

No need to answer to TS, he is an extreme Korean zombie nuthugger.

I like KZ, definitely my favourite fighter, but I would love to see this fight,
it is not Chad's fault that his opponent pulled out in short notice.

But who has he beat in the last couple fights to be deserving a fight against the number one CURRENT contender?
the only reason he fought McKenzie was because the UFC wanted to get him "back in the mix" and he fought Meza as a last minute replacement, he was originally supposed to fight Hacran Dias, which would have been a much more relevant fight

Also, why couldnt you just have posted this in the thread you are clearly responding to?

Translation: "I'm a fanboy of Jung, and want the UFC to shield him from Mendes."

Also, LOL @ the CONSENUS #2 fighter in his division not "deserving" anyone that isn't the champion.

lol I chuckled. Who says Mendes is the number 2? lol anyways Mendes doesnt have shit on KZ and Chad knows it

man I'd like to see KZ get his Aldo fight. I think he's in the doghouse cause he was crying about fighting in Asia and then when they put the fight in Macau, he got his knee rehabbed instead.

You think Mendes would beat KZ? lol

Technically Koch should be the next man up and KZ should be fighting HIM for the next #1 contender. Current contender is Edgar.

but Koch shouldnt even have had the shot in the first place. wtf?

KZ already went through the number one contender fight which was against poirier.

Why would he need another one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back