Chad Mendes doesn't deserve KZ right now

Mendes pretty much smashes KZ lesbehonest

K tell me how Mendes has anything on KZ aside from his Wrestling? How the hell would Mendes smash KZ anywhere? even if Mendes takes KZ down he aint staying there either KZ gets back up easily or KZ just subs him.

KZ and Mendes have trained together; not sure they would take the fight if there are other options.

they would fight each other . I have some interesting sparring stories. I think KZ would win especially now that his wrestling has improved.

Mendes pretty much smashes KZ lesbehonest

they've sparred together many times. And KZ does just fine especially in the standup. not the wrestling but KZ has improved tons in that aspect since their last sparring session.

not to mention Mendes cant even pass KZ's guard even on top.

Mendes doesn't deserve the guy who got knocked out by Roop. Please. KZ is on a nice little streak right now, but he's not the Champion. Don't be scared, homey.

they would fight each other . I have some interesting sparring stories. I think KZ would win especially now that his wrestling has improved.

Did they clash during the training or something ? what happened? anyways ya KZ beats Mendes easily da fuq people watching nowadays... so sad

Did they clash during the training or something ? what happened? anyways ya KZ beats Mendes easily da fuq people watching nowadays... so sad

if you think any top fighter vs top fighter is 'easy'

youre fucking retarded.

man, i think KZ is a decent guy, but some of his fans...

this is why KZ is always one of the first names mentioned in the 'who is the most over-rated fighter' threads

K tell me how Mendes has anything on KZ aside from his Wrestling? How the hell would Mendes smash KZ anywhere? even if Mendes takes KZ down he aint staying there either KZ gets back up easily or KZ just subs him.

mendes' wrestling, striking, technique, skillset, cardio, talent > KZ's

I think Mendes will wreck KZ via being better at everything

But I love some KZ

Mendes vs Chan Sung Jung would be incredible. I would take KZ by decision.

But who has he beat in the last couple fights to be deserving a fight against the number one CURRENT contender?

Technically Koch should be the next man up and KZ should be fighting HIM for the next #1 contender. Current contender is Edgar.

thats a bit over the top isnt it?
Remember EVERYONE said the samething about kz and poirier lol

I mean mostly in terms of technique and talent, Medes is better in this match up everywhere except probably off his back

again, don't mean to make it seem like I hate KZ, I like the guy

but his biggest strengths are heart and chin, and that's nt exactly a word beating skill set
it does though mean he has a chance in any fight, which is more than you could say about a lot of guys

Chad Mendes just won tonight via KO 1st round.

But he doesnt deserve KZ right now just because he knocked out a one trick pony Cody and Yaotzin Meza who I've never even heard of.

KZ is not fighting till March and Edgar vs Aldo is on February which is perfect timing for KZ's recovery. KZ should get the title shot next.

On the other hand

Mendes should just fight the winner of Poirier vs Brookins which is happening tommorow. Mendes vs Poirier most likely imo

Because Mendes picks who he fights? He destroyed the two guys who were put in front of him and his only career loss was to Aldo, there is no one else in the division thats more suitable for KZ right now.

TS is scared that Jung would lose to Mendes.

Back