Cesar Gracie reassures Dana that Nick will be at the PC.

How much you guys wanna bet that Diaz will fuck up again just like last time? I kinda feel like this whole thing is going to be a waste of time.

I hope he ditches another one just to see how ballistic Dana will go. Preferably the last one, cut it as close to the fight as possible, just to pull an "I aint yo bitch" move on Dana and see how he reacts :D

How much you guys wanna bet that Diaz will fuck up again just like last time? I kinda feel like this whole thing is going to be a waste of time.

I think he's going to get busted on purpose coming into Canada with weed. He already exhausted the "Don't show up for press conferences" and the "Fail a drug test on purpose" excuses to get out of fighting GSP already.

No, he's got a pretty solid argument for you being an idiot.

"Nick Diaz shows up to fight for one night and he basically makes more money for the UFC than u do for ur company in your 200+ days of work... That's why Dana will let it pass.. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

Now YOUR point on the other hand is a fucking nightmare of a joke. So, because he makes money for the UFC it's alright to just ignore his responsibilities?

Solid logic, halfwit.

i get what his saying. of course it not professional to do what nick does, but he puts asses in seats, so he's harder to replace then say some smuck who works 9-5 doing a shit job any one can do. lets admit nick diaz is a shit talk but can back it up and his antics are what sells, mainstream love that shit

i get what his saying. of course it not professional to do what nick does, but he puts asses in seats, so he's harder to replace then say some smuck who works 9-5 doing a shit job any one can do. lets admit nick diaz is a shit talk but can back it up and his antics are what sells, mainstream love that shit

He's not Chael Sonnen. He has zero charisma, can barely speak English. He's just some "tough guy" fighter that the internet is obsessed with, even thought he hasn`t done anything to deserve his ranking (especially when you lose, flip out, blow a drug test on purpose and then retire)

I think he's going to get busted on purpose coming into Canada with weed. He already exhausted the "Don't show up for press conferences" and the "Fail a drug test on purpose" excuses to get out of fighting GSP already.

is it to cold to grow weed in canada? canadians have to come to us to get some?

is it to cold to grow weed in canada? canadians have to come to use to get some?

What? No. Actually it's January 2nd here and its only like -2.

I was saying because Nick Diaz doesn't want to fgiht GSP, he'd likely bring a bunch of smelly, sticky weed and put it in his suitcase and hoping to get caught at the border.

Nick Diaz shows up to fight for one night and he basically makes more money for the UFC than u do for ur company in your 200+ days of work... That's why Dana will let it pass.. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Don't fool yourself. GSP is selling this fight and not Diaz. GSP could announce he plans on lying on a bed in the middle of the ring and sleeping for five rounds and the PPV would still get over 700k buys.

Why exactly wouldn't he want to fight GSP? Biggest paycheck of his life and it is not like he is afraid to lose... You are talking about the guy who was exchanging haymakers with Paul Daley.

Don't fool yourself. GSP is selling this fight and not Diaz. GSP could announce he plans on lying on a bed in the middle of the ring and sleeping for five rounds and the PPV would still get over 700k buys.

The fact that this ppv will sell more than any of the last 5 gsp's ppvs will prove your point wrong. He is fighting Nick and that alone will help to sell, Diaz doesn't need to say a word anymore.

But my point about Nick making money for the ufc goes so much further than ppv buys.... PPV buys represent a decent (but also small compared to what u think of) share of Zuffa's earning, but it is DEFINETLY not all of it.

He's not Chael Sonnen. He has zero charisma, can barely speak English. He's just some "tough guy" fighter that the internet is obsessed with, even thought he hasn`t done anything to deserve his ranking (especially when you lose, flip out, blow a drug test on purpose and then retire)

you're proving my point i said the mainstream love his antics yes its good to have fighters like cain and jds who are humble, but ppl like rebels, bad boys, what ever you want to call them.

is it not obvious that Diaz' antics CONTRIBUTE to the hype, the money, etc? GSP isn't enraged and demanding a fight with anyone else...

Did he ONCE try to shut Sonnen up when he was disparaging an entire country? no. He was upset with Brock only to the extent that Brock ticked off a sponsor.

Dana loves every minute of it, except when the payoff (the fight itself) is jeopardized.

This talk of Diaz intentionally screwing up is just stupid - do you REALLY think he wants to throw away the payday? get real...

Why exactly wouldn't he want to fight GSP? Biggest paycheck of his life and it is not like he is afraid to lose... You are talking about the guy who was exchanging haymakers with Paul Daley.

The pressure. Just the thought and anxiety of fighting one of your companies most dominant fighters, most famous fighter and biggest PPV draw. Basically the biggest fight in his career.

As long as he doesn't have any scales or dime bags or anything that can be linked to distribution or an absurd amount of weed, he wouldn't get in trouble in Canada. Weed's still technically illegal federally but Ontario has made possession decriminalized and while the Ontario courts aren't binding in other provinces, they tend to make the same decisions. I don't know the current law in Quebec, but I'd say they probably have the same laws as Ontario. So while it's not legal, it's also not really illegal as long as you aren't trafficking

This talk of Diaz intentionally screwing up is just stupid - do you REALLY think he wants to throw away the payday? get real...

Yes. Why else would he:

1. Hide from press conferences, his bosses and trainers. Twice.
2. Failed a drug test for marijuana, when you're supposed to be a professional athlete who knows he has to pass a drug test that tests for exactly like that.

Good idea really.

I don't show up to press conferences, get taken off the card. Good, I don't have to fight GSP anymore. Oh shit, he's injured and now they are talking of an interim belt between Condit and I? Shit, if I win this I will have to fight GSP. I know! Smoke some weed, that way if I do win, the win will be overturned and no contested, then I can fake anger and retire, never having to fight GSP.

Unfortunately for him, he lost in a really lame way, and the temper tantrum/retirement after that was all real.

Imagine if he no-shows again!

Would be kind of cool if they would give Hendricks the shot in that situation.

Then make Diaz fight Ellenberger as a replacement for Hendricks.

I do want to see the Diaz-GSP fight, but I'd rather see Diaz get one win before his shot and for Hendricks to get the shot he earned...

is it not obvious that Diaz' antics CONTRIBUTE to the hype, the money, etc? GSP isn't enraged and demanding a fight with anyone else...

Diaz does not have the marketability Diaz fans seem to think.

Yes. Why else would he:

1. Hide from press conferences, his bosses and trainers. Twice.
2. Failed a drug test for marijuana, when you're supposed to be a professional athlete who knows he has to pass a drug test that tests for exactly like that.

Good idea really.

I don't show up to press conferences, get taken off the card. Good, I don't have to fight GSP anymore. Oh shit, he's injured and now they are talking of an interim belt between Condit and I? Shit, if I win this I will have to fight GSP. I know! Smoke some weed, that way if I do win, the win will be overturned and no contested, then I can fake anger and retire, never having to fight GSP.

Unfortunately for him, he lost in a really lame way, and the temper tantrum/retirement after that was all real.

LOL, it's clear you don't like Diaz....Your posts are full of half-truths and absolute ignorance.

Nick smokes before every fight, typically stopping about 7-10 days out..There are exceptions of course a la Gomi fight...

I'd get into metabolites etc., but you're clearly not worth the exertion of logic.

I'm a fan of both fighters, and while Diaz fans are among the biggest nuthuggers on the site, I find them to be about as laughable as the GSP fans, and people like you using SHIT logic to hide the fact most of you are afraid of the fact that Nick is the least afraid of George once they're in that cage...Period.

Now STFU and get over your fear already...This fight is going to happen, and I PRAY Nick wins just watch the squares on Sherdog like you go bananas.

As for now, I need to take a bong load of some nice outdoor...Entirely legal of course, it's a Cali thing...

yah, buying weed before going to Canada is like stopping at the grocery store to buy a twleve pack before going to the bar.

Uh no? Finding weed in Canada is probably one of the easiest things to do. We've got more weed than we know what to do with as the alcohol laws are pretty strict in most parts and weed's pretty lax. And Canada's only really cold in the winter. In the summer we can get just as hot, if not hotter than most of parts of the US. Canada isn't locked in a blizzard 365 days a year people...

Back