Cesar Gracie reassures Dana that Nick will be at the PC.

He better be this time for his own sake.

if Nate showed up instead of Nick, how many people would realise the difference?

I totally believe this because Caesar has shown great control over Nick in the past.

Oh wait........

right now i'm imagining Nick reading Dana's text messages and laughing it off....

it would be something like this: "look at this bald motherfucker, he thinks he owns my ass" LOL

Last edited:
For some reason I don't find it very reassuring.

I dont like when he says more importantly the fight. He needs to be at the media stuff to promote teh fight, its part of the contract, part of the deal. Sounds like he is already making excuses about why Nick wont be showing up at the PC and stuff.

if Nate showed up instead of Nick, how many people would realise the difference?

(insert Tim & Eric mind-blown universe gif)

EDIT:

Tim-Eric-Mind-Blown-__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1316658161000.gif

Most people took the other thread out of context since they only read the thread title or because they hate Diaz.

You know, my boss knows I'll be in to work on the days I'm suppose to work. He never has to worry about whether or not I'm going to show up. It's called being responsible. If Dana is concerned on whether one of his fighters will show or not, said fighter shouldn't be fighting in the UFC.

Missing a press conference really is silly if you think about it. I'll liken it to people who skipped class a lot... what could you have possibly been doing that could not have waited until later? A press conference is a day out of your life, like a class is an hour or two out of your day... just go.

Always good to hear that he's going to show.

Kind of ridiculous that his manager has to provide it though. Texting isn't a difficult obligation, as evident by the fact that children at the age of 5 are doing it.

You know, my boss knows I'll be in to work on the days I'm suppose to work. He never has to worry about whether or not I'm going to show up. It's called being responsible. If Dana is concerned on whether one of his fighters will show or not, said fighter shouldn't be fighting in the UFC.

Nick Diaz shows up to fight for one night and he basically makes more money for the UFC than u do for ur company in your 200+ days of work... That's why Dana will let it pass.. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yeah, but are you choking people with go go's and throwing hooks to the head? Did you go to school to learn to defend a double?

I read this as Nick thinking the press conference isn't important and will try and just show up to the fight (which won't go over well). I think he's pissed off still after Primetime. He really opened up for Primetime and showed a different side of himself that people hadn't seen before. And then he goes out and fights and is in his eyes robbed of the decision and is reminded why he puts on this persona in public as he feels he always gets screwed over. I don't really expect him to do much promotional work because of that, or if he does any it's going to be like Nate Diaz at the post fight press conference against Ben where all he did was give one word answers or non-committal answers

This is going to be epic.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow... but drama lurks.

Back