Cesar Gracie reassures Dana that Nick will be at the PC.

Fucking lol'd, good shit.
lmao at starting a post with fuck you. Kinda makes the rest of it irrelevant. A solid 'fuck you' kinda gets the point across, you guys are cracking me up today.

Lmao, who answers an idiot call with a fuck you ! Lol, stop smoking so much weed man, you are laughing at any shit and it looks like it is also fucking up your brain !

Yea, they took him out of the title fight and put him right into the co-main event, in the same fight day. Jeez that hurts so much huh !

It doesn't hurt at all losing a shot at the title due to one's own stupidity.

Depending on how you interpret "letting it pass".

Imagine if you didn't show up for work on an important day, your boss looks like an idiot but only gives you a minor demotion. Then, after a poor performance, you get busted for smoking pot, you threaten to retire, and then badmouths a bunch of people in the industry.

Then, your boss give you a promotion right back to the top. While getting paid all way the through. I'd call that "getting a pass", wouldn't you?

There's a difference between getting a pass and getting passed on.

It doesn't hurt at all losing a shot at the title due to one's own stupidity.

What title shot did he lose? After that he lost to Condit (a fight that happened because gsp was injuried) and he is getting a title shot in his next bout, as soon as his suspension lifts up.

So.... what title shot did he lose?

Do you realize it now? Or will we keep going ?

Guy misses PC, gets busted by marijuana and gets title shot next fight... why do u even try to argue that he got punished ?

What title shot did he lose? After that he lost to Condit (a fight that happened because gsp was injuried) and he is getting a title shot in his next bout..

So.... what title shot did he lose?

The one he should have had a long time ago. An opportunity is still lost when you lose it even if it comes back around again. Hence, the term "second chances".

I'm picturing Cesar dragging Nick on a leash into the press conference and hitting him with a rolled-up newspaper every time he nods off.

The one he should have had a long time ago. An opportunity is still lost when you lose even if it comes back around again.

Are you saying GSP would fight Nick before he took surgery to fix his torn acl?
Are you saying Diaz wouldn't get a fight and would sit out the entire year to wait for St. Pierre?

Well son.. i'm guessing you said No to both questions. Then... That "lost opportunity", would never have happened. The sooner it could happen is... March 2013. Guess what? :icon_neut

chances diaz will duck the presser and screw up his title shot... 65-70%

also ceaser gracie is a fucking joke.

that's going to be a great ppv !!
they both will win a ton of money

I totally believe this because Caesar has shown great control over Nick in the past.

Oh wait........

so true. honestly would anybody really be that surprised if nick wigs out and does it again?

Are you saying GSP would fight Nick before he took surgery to fix his torn acl?
Are you saying Diaz wouldn't get a fight and would sit out the entire year to wait for St. Pierre?

Well son.. i'm guessing you said No to both questions. Then... That "lost opportunity", would never have happened. The sooner it could happen is... March 2013. Guess what? :icon_neut

JoseAldoKillaBe = Captain fucking hindsight.

Ceaser gave his word that is good enough for me.
LOL kidding Nick is going to fuck this up 88% of the time.

JoseAldoKillaBe = Captain fucking hindsight.

Heh.... Honestly, feel like you guys just hate Nick (and i'm not one of these blind hardcore Diaz fans).. but your lack of arguments means you know i am right.

Nick is getting a title shot after missing PC, losing a fight and getting busted for Marijuana, yet u think Dana/Zuffa didn't let it pass.... Ok, kids.

Lmao, who answers an idiot call with a fuck you ! Lol, stop smoking so much weed man, you are laughing at any shit and it looks like it is also fucking up your brain !

lol, my brain has a lifetime of avoiding drugs and is in top form. Perhaps you misunderstood the amusement of my post, but I was laughing at the petty argument you were having with another poster and how your use of an expletive to start off a response nullified the rest of it.

Understand now? I'm not even vaguely attacking you, but I am for sure laughing at you instead of with.

lol, my brain has a lifetime of avoiding drugs and is in top form. Perhaps you misunderstood the amusement of my post, but I was laughing at the petty argument you were having with another poster and how your use of an expletive to start off a response nullified the rest of it.

Understand now? I'm not even vaguely attacking you, but I am for sure laughing at you instead of with.

There was no real argument under that fuck you, just some more bashing... So it kinda made me think you were just a pot smoker laughing. :)

I hope Nick shows up and Wins but it's a damn good possibility neither will happen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back