Cesar Gracie reassures Dana that Nick will be at the PC.

Nick's Voice Message "You've reached..ummm... Nick Diaz, but I'm running a marathon or eating some real chocolate or some shit. So...ummmm... leave a message...or whatever."

Message Two: "Don't be scared to leave a message hommie."

Message Three: *Sounds of fumbling* Hey Nate, you know how to work this thing? Damn phone, I bet George has some butler or shit do this for him...mumble mumble. Gotta remember to grab some macrobiotic shit from Natural Foods....HEY NATE, GET YOUR AZZ DOWN HERE!"

Message Four: "So we texting shit now?"

Message Five: "You think Ninja's would be up in trees answering messages and leaving texts and shit?"

Last edited:
Nick Diaz shows up to fight for one night and he basically makes more money for the UFC than u do for ur company in your 200+ days of work... That's why Dana will let it pass.. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Your an idiot on so many levels

Missing a press conference really is silly if you think about it. I'll liken it to people who skipped class a lot... what could you have possibly been doing that could not have waited until later? A press conference is a day out of your life, like a class is an hour or two out of your day... just go.

Nerd!!!! Jk ;)

Your an idiot on so many levels

First, fuck you.
Second, terrible point you have there.
Third, looking at your posts record you have a great number of zero decent contributions to mma discussions in here.

cya, or hopefully not.

Nick will definitely probably be there.

Nick Diaz shows up to fight for one night and he basically makes more money for the UFC than u do for ur company in your 200+ days of work... That's why Dana will let it pass.. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Didn't let it pass last time.

Facts- they make a point stronger.

First, fuck you.
Third, looking at your posts record you have a great number of zero decent contributions to mma discussions in here.

cya, or hopefully not.

No, he's got a pretty solid argument for you being an idiot.

"Nick Diaz shows up to fight for one night and he basically makes more money for the UFC than u do for ur company in your 200+ days of work... That's why Dana will let it pass.. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

Now YOUR point on the other hand is a fucking nightmare of a joke. So, because he makes money for the UFC it's alright to just ignore his responsibilities?

Solid logic, halfwit.

nick diaz honestly seems like he is one punch away from being in a padded room.

Things point toward Big Rig having his chanpionship match after all.

No, he's got a pretty solid argument for you being an idiot.

"Nick Diaz shows up to fight for one night and he basically makes more money for the UFC than u do for ur company in your 200+ days of work... That's why Dana will let it pass.. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

Now YOUR point on the other hand is a fucking nightmare of a joke. So, because he makes money for the UFC it's alright to just ignore his responsibilities?

Solid logic, halfwit.

Not, it is not all right to ignore his responsibilities. If you can't read, i said DANA WILL LET IT PASS.. And he always will.
It is a fucking business, and whether you like ir or not, they make money for the boss when they fight. A lot of money. A lot more than they earn for it. A lot more than anyone else here in this forum makes in a day of work for their boss/company.

Not, it is not all right to ignore his responsibilities. If you can't read, i said DANA WILL LET IT PASS.. And he always will.
It is a fucking business, and whether you like ir or not, they make money for the boss when they fight. A lot of money. A lot more than they earn for it. A lot more than anyone else here in this forum makes in a day of work for their boss/company.

Remember what happened last time Diaz didn't do a pre-fight press conference?

Remember what happened last time Diaz didn't do a pre-fight press conference?

Yea, they took him out of the title fight and put him right into the co-main event, in the same fight day. Jeez that hurts so much huh ! Few days later he was back in the Main Event. Nothing changed for him in the end.

Nick's Voice Message "You've reached..ummm... Nick Diaz, but I'm running a marathon or eating some real chocolate or some shit. So...ummmm... leave a message...or whatever."

Message Three: *Sounds of fumbling* Hey Nate, you know how to work this thing? Damn phone, I bet George has some butler or shit do this for him...mumble mumble. Gotta remember to grab some macrobiotic shit from Natural Foods....HEY NATE, GET YOUR AZZ DOWN HERE!"

Message Five: "You think Ninja's would be up in trees answering messages and leaving texts and shit?"

Fucking lol'd, good shit.

First, fuck you.

cya, or hopefully not.

lmao at starting a post with fuck you. Kinda makes the rest of it irrelevant. A solid 'fuck you' kinda gets the point across, you guys are cracking me up today.

Lol.

Didn't let it pass last time.

Facts- they make a point stronger.

Depending on how you interpret "letting it pass".

Imagine if you didn't show up for work on an important day, your boss looks like an idiot but only gives you a minor demotion. Then, after a poor performance, you get busted for smoking pot, you threaten to retire, and then badmouths a bunch of people in the industry.

Instead of firing your ass, your boss give you a promotion right back to the top. While getting paid all way the through. I'd call that "getting a pass", wouldn't you?

Last edited:
Back