Cerrone Responds To Conor Saying "he quit"

We're chumps compared to him.

whyd my post get deleted? damm i wanted to see how many likes i got...

Cowboy hit the nail on the head in regards to keyboard warriors. You wouldn't say that dumb shit to his face.
He got socked in a grocery store lmao. I think you could talk shit to his face and not much would happen.

Not saying I would, but this idea that ppl can't speak of him in a negative way for fear of getting their ass kicked is absurd.

Cerrone often seems like a good guy when you get to see him being casual. I'm still surprised of hearing from a fighter that trained with him that he's a real asshole to people. Just never really struck me like that kind of guy, but of course I've never met him.

He's not gonna be making that trip to 170. He's not a pussy as the other dude suggested but he's not nearly as good as you homoerotic fanboys like to believe he is. RDA is gonna curb stomp him something bad. You guys have 15 days left and it's game over.
Like the guys who were saying he won't go up to fight rda but will if cowboy wins the strap. What hasn't he done that he said he would do to make you a non believer? And what makes you think he's not as good as everyone thinks? The 13 sec ko of the p4p best?

"Tryin to get it in wherever it fits"

Gotta love Cowboy.

I hate hearing him admit his weakness and continue to state nothing will change. Looking at the big picture, this is a piss poor idea. During all this, he's admitting to continue wearing the flag he got insanely fined for. So on top of losing that money and being fully exposed, he won't have much of a bright future. That sucks, because I love watching this guy fight.

Wow. You can tell he knows its the truth. He will never be champ and he doesn't want to be. I knew the RDA fight was lost before he ever stepped in there.

I didn't watch the video but before the fight there was a video where Overeem seemed to be asking Cerrone how his rib injury was doing. But Cerrone doesn't pull out of fights (even when he should) and he probably didn't ever mention the injury as an excuse.

Ive got no problem with 'keyboard warriors', mainly because I completely understand the total lack of restraint that is shown between two people that will never meet--even more so when one of them has put themselves in the limelight and, thus, makes it possible for strangers to judge them.

Anyway, somebody calling another a 'keyboard warrior' implies they wouldn't say what was said in person because they'd be scared of getting beaten up, which is just as douchey.

So either respond with words, or shut the fuck up and accept that not everyone can see what a fine specimen you are, or cares that you might be able to physically overpower them should you ever cross paths.

Long live, and power be to the 'keyboard warrior'--exposing the angry bullies that can only resort to violence since the internet was born.

I bet he'll stay at FW if Edgar dies tomorrow.
He knows that:
1. RDA will beat
2. Edgar will beat
3. Aldo will beat him if he sticks to a good gamplan

If he fights Aldo first, one paycheck
If he fights Edgar first, two paychecks
If he fights RDA first, three paychecks

Your choice?

LOL the excuses... "good gameplan."

Aldo has thrown that combo in almost every fight, he just fought a far superior puncher.

He got dropped early by Guillard and came back to win.

He also lost the first round to Eddie Alvarez and took a lot of shots, he then dominated rounds two and three.

So drop the attitude and show some respect.

If I recall back n the WEC, Varner beat the hell out of him for a few rounds then Cowboy turned the fight around. It ended up being a DQ win for Varner because Cerrone kneed his head off when he was down, but Cerrone showed tons of heart int hat fight.

MMA fans talking shit about Cerrone quitting are shitbags pure and simple.

I wonder if Conor is going to beat the piss out of the guy who beat the piss out of Cerrone

Looks like some keyboard warriors got upset with his comment.

Back