Cerrone Responds To Conor Saying "he quit"

I'd like to drink a beer or 20 with him.

And then go for a high speed cruise with bones in new Mexico.

HbfBz01U1pApcV-dmcOBfnhsX3zGHpHuHUcj8lShOuyvRkyZnx5xPoVd5Xwmf7tWkUyWQg=w360-h145-nc

Meh, Conor would wreck him inside of 2 minutes.

He got socked in a grocery store lmao. I think you could talk shit to his face and not much would happen.

Not saying I would, but this idea that ppl can't speak of him in a negative way for fear of getting their ass kicked is absurd.

Uh, its not absurd to have the intelligence to not talk crap to a pro fighters face. The guy at the store got off lucky because Cowboy didn't want to get into the legal trouble. That doesn't mean he will do that every time.

"I'ma keep on fighting, and I'ma keep on drinkin beer. So, uuhhh...fuck you."
<3 <3 <3

He got socked in a grocery store lmao. I think you could talk shit to his face and not much would happen.

Not saying I would, but this idea that ppl can't speak of him in a negative way for fear of getting their ass kicked is absurd.
Tell the whole truth if trying to be a keyboard warrior.. As in the reason why he did not fight back. Which was Cerrone was at the time going to court for beating up three dudes while boating who were talking shit ti him. They were sueing him and he was facing aggravated assault charges. So yeah, his old lady yelling at him to walk away, was a very smart thing to do at Whole Foods.. Cameras and yuppy snitches, while going to court for beating people up. Yeah, if that is "getting away" with talking shit, then you are the definition of keyboard warrior.

All you bitches are giggling like you're poking a caged lion. Go to his gym, talk shit to his face, tell him you want to fight him and then man up. No sucker punches or bitch moves, just go fight the guy. So many haters out there. Conor fans who think that he's giving a voice to the wanna be tough guys. I really cant wait until he gets his ass beat and you wannabe fans take a seat.

20 sounds about right with the piss weak beer that Cowboy drinks.

I chase shots of vodka and tequila with malt liquor. I'm an alcoholic, if you can't tell by some of my late night posts.

He definitely deserves respect, and would obviously whoop essentially everyone posting on these boards, but when we're critiquing him we're not doing so compared to us, we're doing so compared to other top fighters. And when you do that, there does seem to be a pattern that the guy really folds in big fights.

Tell the whole truth if trying to be a keyboard warrior.. As in the reason why he did not fight back. Which was Cerrone was at the time going to court for beating up three dudes while boating who were talking shit ti him. They were sueing him and he was facing aggravated assault charges. So yeah, his old lady yelling at him to walk away, was a very smart thing to do at Whole Foods.. Cameras and yuppy snitches, while going to court for beating people up. Yeah, if that is "getting away" with talking shit, then you are the definition of keyboard warrior.

This

LOL, you rascal. Why should a gif of him being mentally sodomized by Nate be on that disc?

In all honesty I like Cerrone and I struggle to see why he gets so much heat. Conor lights him up fairly quickly imo, but cowboy wouldn't die wondering.

In all honesty I like Cerrone and I struggle to see why he gets so much heat. Conor lights him up fairly quickly imo, but cowboy wouldn't die wondering.
He's a great fighter. He has had some extremely exciting fights and his style is bound to make fans. Also, he conducts himself fairly well IMO. It was just a fitting gif for this thread .. just a comedic post.

He's a great fighter. He has had some extremely exciting fights and his style is bound to make fans. Also, he conducts himself fairly well IMO. It was just a fitting gif for this thread .. just a comedic post.

Agree 100%

I also like the fact he is openly challenging the UFC on the gay rebook clothing policy

Back