Celebrities that are into the occult/satanism

You would think Satan would be smart enough not to leave his signature on all these influencers, but you know that's Satan for you.

Hidden in plain sight!

Most of the people out there sadly have no clue they're being culturally manipulated by the devil.

Last edited:
Religious nutcases raving about Satanism ends up actually helping such people as it detracts credibility from accusations of abuse.

People have been raving about Satanism for thousands of years. It's only been less than a century since we really stopped.

You would think Satan would be smart enough not to leave his signature on all these influencers, but you know that's Satan for you.

Revelation 13

16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666.c

You guys see THE NINTH GATE? Pretty good flick. Johnny looks like the perfect Dr. Strange in that one.

I'm not sure about all of that, bro.

The eye thing I think is the famous club and most of the imagery is pro-black.

Im not sure exactly what its all about either, nobody in the public really does. However, theres certainly a satanic element to it, its not a coincidence.

She has a baphomet ring.

DYGbuRzUMAABazT

Baphomet is a deity that the Knights Templar were accused of worshipping, and that subsequently was incorporated into occult and mystical traditions. The name Baphomet appeared in trial transcripts for the Inquisition of the Knights Templar starting in 1307

images

images

I can't be the only one that lol'd at satanic Jackie Chan

Last edited:
Im not sure exactly what its all about either, nobody in the public really does. However, theres certainly a satanic element to it, its not a coincidence.

She has a baphomet ring.

DYGbuRzUMAABazT

Baphomet is a deity that the Knights Templar were accused of worshipping, and that subsequently was incorporated into occult and mystical traditions. The name Baphomet appeared in trial transcripts for the Inquisition of the Knights Templar starting in 1307

images

images

Yeah, it's odd. A friend of mine is always showing me this stuff. I went from "come on bro, that's crazy" to "shiiiiiiiiiit, there's too much for it to be a coincidence"

Met Gala always has that shit too. That's like their annual gettogether. I remember Donald Glover wearing this in the year he really blew up. It was like his announcing he was part of the club
b69253cfa6c931d9c327a4e70cbf3447.jpg

Jim Carrey exposing the truth, and the brainwashed people are just laughing about it.

She has a baphomet ring.

DYGbuRzUMAABazT

images

images
unnamed.jpg

My guy Banphomet says hi

The one eye covered symbol is interesting because a lot of celebrities have said that they sold their souls for fame whether they mean it literally or as a metaphor.

In Zechariah 11 a price is placed on the Lord of 30 pieces of silver. In the New Testament Judas sells out Jesus for 30 pieces of silver.

Those that would sell the Lord are given a description.

Zechariah 11

17Woe to the worthless shepherd,

who deserts the flock!

May a sword strike his arm

and his right eye!

May his arm be completely withered

and his right eye utterly blinded!”

Is the picture mirrored.

The right hand is typically pointing up and the left down.

No the left hand is raised on mine, and it's middle finger smells kinda funny, probably been up Beyonce.

Any celebrity that hangs out with marina abramovic. Jay z, beyonce, gaga, James franco, hugh Jackman, etc. She has connections between hollywood, the White House (podestas, look up their art work), and religious leaders (john of god cult that was involved in baby farms and human trafficking).

Last edited:
Lol @ believing in conspiracy theories. You guys are weird as fuck.

Hey TS you think 9/11 was an inside job too?

The only CT I give ANY credence to is Epstein.

.....but he didn't kill himself

Believe what?

My problem with this argument is the correlation between the hand symbol and a specific satanist meaning. I have used the 666 one many times in life and until last year I have never even heard of it being a satanic symbol.

in the NBA, that's generally a symbol for hitting a 3 pointer....

not that big on Satan, more of a Cult of Boobs kinda guy.

giphy.gif

gifs_give_bouncing_boobs_some_extra_oomph_20.gif

slow_motion_bouncing_boobs_are_best_07.gif

boobs-bounce-heavy.gif

Back