Celebrities that are into the occult/satanism

Honestly, I think it's not as sinister as you think and it's basically a club of famous and influential people that help each other succeed. Same shit that happens with freemasons and other societies like the Bullingdon club.

Shes been accused of being a witch by people who have worked with her.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thegrap...mer-drummer-accuses-her-of-ext-1829220448/amp

"In today's weird but true news, Beyoncé's ex-drummer Kimberly Thompson has filed a restraining order against the singer over allegations of "extreme witchcraft" and even the death of her baby kitten on tour"

She flashes illuminati and occult symbols. She dresses up as

Da2cOktVAAEUvsR

Da08RKEW4AEBxCs

She has also talked about how when she performs an alter ego "Sasha Fierce" takes control of her body and performs for her, doing things she didn't know she could.

It's a pretty simple concept. We're imprisoned on Earth and have a chance at salvation and eternal life. Satan and his fallen angels are doomed and want to drag us down with them to eternal imprisonment in the lake of fire.

Satan will tempt you with pleasure, skill, riches and fame. Only catch is you have to sell your soul for it.

Lol

Hard to know who is the silliest to think is engaged in satanic occult: a Canadian kid when he was 14, a rapper who is famously religious, or Jackie Chan.

look at what they did to Michael Jackson

There's a really good America Unearthed episode about Freemasons in America's history.

All these historical tourist hot spots have hidden meanings which are in plain sight.

Was pretty creepy.

There masonic lodges everywhere, but only the really higher up masons get invited into Satan's inner circle.

Eminem: 'Cause I posses your soul, your mind, your heart and your body

Iron Maiden: I'm coming back I will return
And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn
I have the fire I have the force
I have the power to make my evil take it's course

It's a pretty simple concept. We're imprisoned on Earth and have a chance at salvation and eternal life. Satan and his fallen angels are doomed and want to drag us down with them to eternal imprisonment in the lake of fire.

Satan will tempt you with pleasure, skill, riches and fame. Only catch is you have to sell your soul for it.

Okay how does flat earth factor into that? Is flat earth outside of what you were getting at? I kinda shifted gears there.

Flashing symbols does not make one a Satanist or occultist or any label. Most of it is monkey see monkey do but certainly some percent are into occult ideas and some percent are victims of a predetory system and a much smaller percent are into literal ritual sacrifice...

Okay how does flat earth factor into that? Is flat earth outside of what you were getting at? I kinda shifted gears there.

This world is just an illusion so I wouldn't worry about it being flat or not.

Shes been accused of being a witch by people who have worked with her.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thegrap...mer-drummer-accuses-her-of-ext-1829220448/amp

"In today's weird but true news, Beyoncé's ex-drummer Kimberly Thompson has filed a restraining order against the singer over allegations of "extreme witchcraft" and even the death of her baby kitten on tour"

She flashes illuminati and occult symbols. She dresses up as

Da2cOktVAAEUvsR

Da08RKEW4AEBxCs

She has also talked about how when she performs an alter ego "Sasha Fierce" takes control of her body and performs for her, doing things she didn't know she could.

I'm not sure about all of that, bro.

The eye thing I think is the famous club and most of the imagery is pro-black.

People used to say the same the rumours of the BBC and their pedo ring was crazy too....

Jimmy%2BSaville%2Band%2BAleister%2BCrowley.jpg

Religious nutcases raving about Satanism ends up actually helping such people as it detracts credibility from accusations of abuse.

This world is just an illusion so I wouldn't worry about it being flat or not.
For the time being I have nowhere else to live. But I'm starting to see the shape of the conspiracy now. I hadn't factored on it being so supernatural. Thanks.

For the time being I have nowhere else to live. But I'm starting to see the shape of the conspiracy now. I hadn't factored on it being so supernatural. Thanks.

I don't either. All we can do is try to avoid Satan's temptation and prepare for our judgement.

I don't either. All we can do is try to avoid Satan's temptation and prepare for our judgement.
You would think Satan would be smart enough not to leave his signature on all these influencers, but you know that's Satan for you.

Back