Celebrities that are into the occult/satanism

That there is a celebrity conspiracy where thry all flash Satan gang signs for nerds on YouTube to find and make little collages of. How about sometimes people make the fucking ok sign sometimes. Basically no one worships Satan. Not even the satanic temple worships Satan.

People used to say the same the rumours of the BBC and their pedo ring was crazy too....

Jimmy%2BSaville%2Band%2BAleister%2BCrowley.jpg

That there is a celebrity conspiracy where thry all flash Satan gang signs for nerds on YouTube to find and make little collages of. How about sometimes people make the fucking ok sign sometimes. Basically no one worships Satan. Not even the satanic temple worships Satan.

Thats not an Ok sign. The reason its over one eye is because its representative of the all seeing eye, an occult illuminati symbol that is well known.

So please, explain what lebron is doing in the video. What does the pyramid and hand symbol mean? Please make me laugh with your stupidity and give me your explanation

I just recognize that they do, and im obviously not the only one who has noticed this.
I can see the pattern being set out, but I can't guess what the utility might be. Like my main question of any conspiracy is who benefits and how? What is this theory about? Celebrities are rich and famous BECAUSE they are part of a secret society? Satan will take over the earth? It's a sign we need to embrace God? This is a fetish? No clue.

I've heard about Jay-Z and Beyonce being at the center of a conspiracy, I see the okay sign over the eye, and I just can't quite figure out why anyone should care. If there's any conspiracy, it's this conspiracy of making me believe there are conspiracies out there with no agenda and zero relevance.

Why celebrities you ask?

They influence our society and make it sleazy and sinful.

Just the way Satan likes it.

Satan-holding-the-World.jpg

There was a recent thread in mayberry about the paranormal, and I mentioned I did a lot of research looking into satanism and the occult, especially with celebrities. Many celebrities flash occult symbols and some of them even tribute their success to the occult (jack black, beyonce etc)

Kobe just died recently, and when I opened youtube today I noticed Lebron James was flashing the 666 symbol in the thumbnail of a video from when he recently passed Kobe Bryant in points.

Screenshot-20200205-083434-You-Tube.jpg

For those that don't know, satanism is huge in the celebrity circles. They dont talk about it usually, but you can catch them flashing occult symbols and so it becomes obvious.

This is just a small example of a few celebrities flashing 666. You can literally find thousands of examples, from almost all famous celebrities.

maxresdefault.jpg

main-qimg-957d5590049170768d3a477dad90abe0.webp

So, I see this thumbnail, and Lebron is clearly saying 666, not to be confused with A ok which is what some older people still use, but its not the same.

6604a1_c89e27e60d3542bb9e8fb9f9851c0309~mv2.webp

In this video you see him flash the illuminati pyramid symbol followed by 666 followed by pounding his chest.

Just thought I would share as this is a recent example, but there are many many more.

Honestly, I think it's not as sinister as you think and it's basically a club of famous and influential people that help each other succeed. Same shit that happens with freemasons and other societies like the Bullingdon club.

Oh this is a degradation of society conspiracy. Okay.

I can see the pattern being set out, but I can't guess what the utility might be. Like my main question of any conspiracy is who benefits and how? What is this theory about? Celebrities are rich and famous BECAUSE they are part of a secret society? Satan will take over the earth? It's a sign we need to embrace God? This is a fetish? No clue.

I've heard about Jay-Z and Beyonce being at the center of a conspiracy, I see the okay sign over the eye, and I just can't quite figure out why anyone should care. If there's any conspiracy, it's this conspiracy of making me believe there are conspiracies out there with no agenda and zero relevance.

It's all about corrupting your soul.

Satan wants to drag as many of us with him as he can and that's why he temps you with sin. This is all to spite our creator.

when in your life have you ever seen someone make the "ok sign" with their hand right up to their eye like that? lol its also not the only symbolic hand gesture that these people use, it could be played off as just a simple nothing gesture if it was just the odd person here or there doing it, but things become pretty apparent when its all over the place happening....

PS: when you say things like... "no one worships satan" you reveal the limitations of your learning and understanding

It's all about corrupting your soul.

Satan wants to drag as many of us with him as he can and that's why he temps you with sin. This is all to spite our creator.
I gotcha. Are you able to field some Flat Earth questions? Is it the same thing, an advancement of religion?

this is a deep rabbithole as Hollywood is literally named after a wand and they love occult imagery and symbology, but the question is if it's truly sinister satanic evil stuff or luciferian freemason type occultist stuff, Conor mcgrgor has a kundalini tattoo but how many people know what it means and does he even know what it means ? Sometimes the symbology is neat and looks cool and some of the athlete stuff might fall into just being cool

All of them.

Any that make millions upon millions of dollars are into some illuminated shit.

(And touch their toes for khazars)

I gotcha. Are you able to field some Flat Earth questions? Is it the same thing, an advancement of religion?

It's a pretty simple concept. We're imprisoned on Earth and have a chance at salvation and eternal life. Satan and his fallen angels are doomed and want to drag us down with them to eternal imprisonment in the lake of fire.

Satan will tempt you with pleasure, skill, riches and fame. Only catch is you have to sell your soul for it.

Hard to know who is the silliest to think is engaged in satanic occult: a Canadian kid when he was 14, a rapper who is famously religious, or Jackie Chan.

Saudi Arabia:

Satan is playing us all like a fiddle.
There's a really good America Unearthed episode about Freemasons in America's history.

All these historical tourist hot spots have hidden meanings which are in plain sight.

Was pretty creepy.

Back