Celebrities that are into the occult/satanism

Satan and the devil are not real so who cares if people worship them.

It’s like worshipping the marshmallow man.

Thats not an Ok sign. The reason its over one eye is because its representative of the all seeing eye, an occult illuminati symbol that is well known.
You are begging the question. You can't assume something is true and then pretend it's a logical conclusion. An occult illuminati symbol that is well known lol.

tdLPwiJ.gif

monster-energy-drink-satanic11.jpg
Oh lawd I had the unfortunate experience of being sucked into a text conversation with a friend about how Monster Energy was using its cans to convert people to Satanism. Some people need to lay off the internet.

I don't believe in satanism, I just know that they do, because they have talked about it and they flash symbols. I personally dont believe in magic, curses, or the dead having any effect on the living. I don't believe in ghosts and I don't believe in life after death.

I just recognize that they do, and im obviously not the only one who has noticed this.

They do flash satanic symbols and many of them have talked about it. Dont call me an idiot because you don't know anything about it. You sound pretty fucking ignorant and dumb.
Why aren't you posting the interviews where the same celebrities in the OP are discussing their organised, intentional worship of Satan, and how that is the meaning of them making goofy symbols? Since they talk about it and all.

Why aren't you posting the interviews where the same celebrities in the OP are discussing their organised, intentional worship of Satan, and how that is the meaning of them making goofy symbols? Since they talk about it and all.

Because im working, and I don't have unlimited data, so theres only so much I can do right now.

Heres one you can nibble on

You're not getting what that guy is trying to explain to you. It's NOT a commonly used symbol. Doing the a-ok symbol while covering one eye with it, then doing some pyramid hand gestures.....that's not a common gesture. Have you ever done that? I doubt it.

Yes. I said to in my first post. Has anyone ever asked these people about it?

Because im working, and I don't have unlimited data, so theres only so much I can do right now.

Heres one you can nibble on

Lol, he made the bargain with God. He said "the commander-in-chief" of all things.

That symbol put over the eye does mean the All-Seeing-Eye, and it's referencing God.

Some people prefer to see the devil there, because they are "glass is half empty" people, so God allows them to. Also, God recognizes that sometimes a person's life can change for the better if they're paranoid as fuck for a period of time, as strange as it sounds, during those times they are more likely to make costly mistakes and/or seek mental health treatment. "But, why would I need mental health treatment?" Answer: Because your current life goals are not achievable with the way you are right now and how you understand the world.

Just my perspective, (which probably has more experience with these types of things than you.)

You have? You made an a-ok sign and put it over one eye? Why?

I dont know. Just to look through it I guess.... my point is that there are people who will make symbols up and there are only so many you can come up with and some of them might catch on.

Im not saying no one is a satanist but its just not right to assume that everyone who uses one of these symbols after seeing it somewhere is a satanist.

Lol, he made the bargain with God. He said "the commander-in-chief" of all things.

That symbol put over the eye does mean the All-Seeing-Eye, and it's referencing God.

Some people prefer to see the devil there, because they are "glass is half empty" people, so God allows them to. Also, God recognizes that sometimes a person's life can change for the better if they're paranoid as fuck for a period of time, as strange as it sounds, during those times they are more likely to make costly mistakes and/or seek mental health treatment. "But, why would I need mental health treatment?" Answer: Because your current life goals are not achievable with the way you are right now and how you understand the world.

Just my perspective, (which probably has more experience with these types of things than you.)

You may be right, maybe not. It would have been nice if he elaborated. You don't generally make a deal with god to become rich and famous, thats more of a deal you make with the devil. This doesn't prove anything one way or the other, its just interesting.

Perhaps these symbols have different meanings for them, but if thats the case, id like to hear the explanation on why they chose occult symbolism

You may be right, maybe not. It would have been nice if he elaborated. You don't generally make a deal with god to become rich and famous, thats more of a deal you make with the devil. This doesn't prove anything one way or the other, its just interesting.

Perhaps these symbols have different meanings for them, but if thats the case, id like to hear the explanation on why they chose occult symbolism

If you'd bothered to do the most basic search on Dylan's beliefs you'd have learned where that quote came from. It has nothing to do with satanism or the occult or whatever silly shit you believe in

If you'd bothered to do the most basic search on Dylan's beliefs you'd have learned where that quote came from. It has nothing to do with satanism or the occult or whatever silly shit you believe in

Yeah I should have read his life story first. My bad.

satanism is actually pretty dope. but also super dorky.

Yeah but if God made the Devil, then the Devil is "part" of God, no?
Perseverating on the Devil can work for some people. For others (who likely aren't very fearful of Hell or the Devil) it can be a step backward.

I think if you make a deal with God, the mythology of "Dealing with the Devil" comes into play, and you might be expected to keep your end of the bargain (with God.) But, then again, any bargain is open to negotiation.

Yeah I should have read his life story first. My bad.

I enjoy a good conspiracy theory. They're entertaining as shit, but people like the guy who made that YT vid just destroy any chance of credibility

I enjoy a good conspiracy theory. They're entertaining as shit, but people like the guy who made that YT vid just destroy any chance of credibility

Maybe it wasn't the best example. Im at work and I just remembered seeing that in the past so I did a quick share.

I made a face like that to my lil nephew in the past week.

PS gtfo with your vague moral panic bullshit unless you are going to bring facts. The pearl clutching satanic panic is nothing new Except for a couple edgelord teenagers, no one intentionally worships diety Satan. LaVey and variants don't actually 'believe' in Satan, it's just a name.
you made a face just like that to your lil nephew in the past week...........as a way of saying A-ok? or you made just the hand gesture? if you actually made that gesture((common enough)) but also put it to your eye like that....then I find that strange...what is the significance of holding it up to your eye like that to add to the gesture?? I think you probably did not do that as it would be abnormal....the same way its abnormal that these people we're talking about do it.....that there is a bunch of them that do it that all belong to the same cabal....really pushes it past the point of just dismissing it as "oh that?!?! I do that all the time pfffft what are you talking about? theres nothing going on" cmon lol

Lavey ((and most likely the variants youre alluding to)) arent the problem....the problem is what you dont see openly...Lavey and other such stooges are operating in the open....

Satan alone has many names in his mythology and the figurehead of evil as its preached appears in other forms in other mythologies.....the name is not important....if youre focusing on that then youre missing the bigger picture.....

if someone is involved in a religion or rite that involves the "mock" sacrifice of children then that religion is evil and is in line with what our taught concept of satan or devil worship is, now......do you know of any such people that participate in that kind of ritual?

Back