Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

Because my position is that uninformed ranting is bad. I get that it is literally impossible for you to wrap your head around the idea of actually caring about truth because someone believes in trying to get things right as a matter of principle with no partisan or tribal angle, though. When a decent, honest, person talks to someone like you, it's like trying to explain Laurence Sterne to a baboon.

1. You've made no logical arguments as to why it is unreasonable to think a coronavirus escaped from a coronavirus lab with a reputation for poor containment procedures.
2. You've refused to posit any alternative theories of origin of the virus.
3. You've neither added any facts nor have you attempted to refuted any of the facts presented.
4. You have added nothing to this conversation besides name-calling.

1. You've made no logical arguments as to why it is unreasonable to think a coronavirus escaped from a coronavirus lab with a reputation for poor containment procedures.
2. You've refused to posit any alternative theories of origin of the virus.
3. You've neither added any facts nor have you attempted to refuted any of the facts presented.
4. You have added nothing to this conversation besides name-calling.

1. You conveniently ignore that the thread is about a crazy claim that the virus is man-made.
2. I don't care about that. What drew me in was the use of really poor arguments to make the case for the crazy CT the thread is about. Again, I don't think you can understand this, but some of us are interested in thinking and thought processes, as much as or more than positions.
3. No one's adding facts because we're not on the ground collecting them. I have pointed out how flawed the argument that another of your fellow partisans ITT (Cubo) was.
4. See above. I've added a lot, and the name-calling has mostly come from you and the other partisans.

Also, did you see where another poster said that Dorsey should be tried (and, he implied, executed) for treason because the scammer referred to in the OP was banned? What are your thoughts on that? Here's the Constitutional definition of treason:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Not the "only." What are your thoughts on Republicans advocating that the definition should be changed unilaterally by the executive branch in order to put people to death for running a company that has tried to prevent misinformation? We know Cubo supports it. Do you?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Chy-Na Virus was man-made, or if they were experimenting on the original SARS and accidentally (or purposely) released it.

Because my position is that uninformed ranting is bad.

Yet, you're doing it all the same. You don't know shit, but are trying to convince people that you do know shit. Your ignorance is not more "true" than anyone else's. You just think it is, because you're a narcissistic kook.

You claim to care about truth, while offering nothing but snark, to refute claims with circumstantial evidence that is just as valid as anything you believe in, and then arguing it as fact. You're a joke, Jackie.

Yet, you're doing it all the same. You don't know shit, but are trying to convince people that you do know shit. Your ignorance is not more "true" than anyone else's. You just think it is, because you're a narcissistic kook.

No, I'm pointing out, rightly, that you and the other nutters here don't know shit and are claiming to. Hence the point that aliens are just as likely as your thing. Again, I think you're mad that I'm bringing some reality into your real-life RPG.

You claim to care about truth, while offering nothing but snark, to refute claims with circumstantial evidence that is just as valid as anything you believe in, and then arguing it as fact. You're a joke, Jackie.

Yeah, you don't sound unhinged here. :)

I have pointed out how flawed the argument that another of your fellow partisans ITT (Cubo) was.

You didn't point out anything regarding my arguments. Here they are again, since you're a liar.
  • No evidence rules out the virus having been leaked from the lab
  • There's no competing theory that's convincing enough to dismiss any likelihood of the lab being the source
You said some stupid shit about aliens sending it from Mars and threw out your standard personal attacks. Oh yeah, you also cried that somehow talking about the origin of covid in a thread about its origin is changing the subject from Trump's response. :rolleyes:

You didn't point out anything regarding my arguments. Here they are again, since you're a liar.

I'm a liar because I tell the truth when you're trying to lie, no? No real examples of me ever lying. In this thread, you were saying that because your theory wasn't disproved, that means it should be taken seriously. Regardless of what the truth is or how much you hate non-fascists or anyone who says something that isn't approved by "Daddy," that is a poor argument, as I demonstrated. A decent response would have been, "shit, good point. I'll hold off on more speculation until some evidence comes in."

No, I'm pointing out, rightly, that you and the other nutters here don't know shit and are claiming to.

The irony is lost on you, I see.

Would you like to tell us where the virus came from, or just continue to pretend to know where it didn't come from?

Yeah, you don't sound unhinged here. :)

I don't. You're getting your shit pushed in here, Jackie. Your narcissism just doesn't allow you to see it.

You can't prove a negative. It doesn't work like that.

Jesus Christ, what the fuck is this? Provide me evidence that my evidenceless CT nuttery is false?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_of_elimination

Process of elimination is a logical method to identify an entity of interest among several ones by excluding all other entities.

In educational testing, the process of elimination is a process of deleting options whereby the possibility of an option being correct is close to zero or significantly lower compared to other options. This version of the process does not guarantee success, even if only 1 option remains since it eliminates possibilities merely as improbable.

The irony is lost on you, I see.

Would you like to tell us where the virus came from, or just continue to pretend to know where it didn't come from?

I don't. You're getting your shit pushed in here, Jackie. Your narcissism just doesn't allow you to see it.

"Shit pushed in" would imply that I said something wrong or something. But what? The argument here is just whether we should take a CT, that not even you actually believe, seriously or just laugh it off.

I said more than that, liar. You've stopped being worth my time and I've officially given up hope that will change.

Yeah, you can't defend your dumb position so it's best if you just run along. That was what I was responding to, no? Your theory that any claim that isn't disproved should be taken seriously.

How does this link not prove definitively that you're the one lying here?

Last edited:
It was revealed on like page 1 or 2 that this is Steven Bannon spam, which should have quashed it, but 17 pages later here we are with people fantasizing about sodomizing Jack etc.

Process of elimination doesn't really work when one hypothesis (i.e. the virus was originated in an animal) is encompassed by the supposedly opposing hypothesis (i.e. the virus was originated in an animal, who could have escaped from a lab). The only way to disprove your CT nuttery would be to trace back patient zero, the animal he came in contact with and that animals entire lineage.

btw, argue your own bullshit or get the fuck out before posting wiki articles with no further explanation. What a bunch of weak ass shit.

"Shit pushed in" would imply that I said something wrong or something. But what? The argument here is just whether we should take a CT, that not even you actually believe, seriously or just laugh it off.

A statement like that signifies that you know what the truth is. What's the truth, Jackie? We're all waiting. You seem to think you know.

Process of elimination doesn't really work when one hypothesis (i.e. the virus was originated in an animal) is encompassed by the supposedly opposing hypothesis (i.e. the virus was originated in an animal, who could have escaped from a lab). The only way to disprove your CT nuttery would be to trace back patient zero, the animal he came in contact with and that animals entire lineage.

btw, argue your own bullshit or get the fuck out before posting wiki articles with no further explanation. What a bunch of weak ass shit.

You statement was wrong and now you're flailing like a bitch. Too funny.

Back