Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

Well, you know how it is with the ones who go on and on the most about the supposed gullibility of other people. I called this shit right off the bat after seeing the OP.

So.... you're not actually a virologist, from the sounds of it.

Well there is the fact the anamals have been passing viruses along to humans for forever. Including the swine flu in 2010 (pigs in Mexico I think) rats the the plague, bird flu, AIDS, EBOLA, rabies and many, many other examples.

So then this is the first pandemic released from a lab? While history shows we catch shit from anamals all the time. Isn't it more of a stretch to say it came from a lab?

You are not following. The wet market was NOT selling bats. The bats in question live 100s of miles away.

The Wuhan lab does not live 100s of miles away. That Wuhan lab was studying these bats in question.

You follow?

For whatever it's worth - I'm sure and bats they were killing in the market is probably something that has been done for hundreds of years. So this virus was around all this time and goes through a significant mutation all of the sudden right by a research lab.

I've seen an interview with a scientist from Germany, his feeling was the way in which coved 19 mutated would have been an unlikely experiment. Unlikely it was intentional.

Was that Scientist a Virologist at the WHO Reference Laboratory for the Coronavirus at the University of Hong Kong?

The scientists are concerned with solving the problem, not who is responsible. Trump is clearly not in on the cover up, as he has been calling out China at every turn.

Try again.
Ofcourse he couldn't be in on, daddy is never wrong after all.

<17>

You are right about horseshoe bats not being sold in the wetmarket. That's a key reason no one buys that as the point of origin any longer.

However, it isn't true that the nearest bats were hundreds of miles away in Yunnan. The Wuhan research lab in question had 605 specimens of horseshoe bats. Source: https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3919496

Key quote: "The study identified the Wuhan Center for Disease Control & Prevention (WHCDC), which is only 280 meters from the wet market, as having collected 155 horseshoe bats, the type suspected of carrying CoV ZC45 from Hubei province and 450 from Zhejiang province. The report cited an expert who had been involved in collecting the samples as having been attacked by bats and having blood spattered on his skin on previous occasions at the lab."
Why isn't it just as likely that like so many other known cases, so-called patient zero caught it in one place and went somewhere else and spread it there?

Why isn't it just as likely that like so many other known cases, so-called patient zero didn't catch it in one place and go somewhere else and spread it there?

Well, it had to be somewhere with a horseshoe bat. That's why the wet market initially made sense, right? That and because the first few dozen people all frequented that neighborhood. Until it was ascertained that the wet market didn't sell horseshoe bats.

Well, what are some other ideas about where people in that neighborhood could have gotten a virus related to bats from Yunnan? How about the virus research lab that studied viruses related to bats from Yunnan that was just up the street?

It's certainly possible that the virus that initially spread around the virus research lab was from some other source. But it isn't particularly likely. And that doesn't explain the stubborn resistance to a very likely and reasonable explanation as to where the virus came from.

Twitter banned her account. Jack Dorsey needs to be tried for treason and convicted. What’s the penalty again?

What a shock. A rightist supporting the gov't unconstitutionally killing people for not believing crazy CTs. Free speech!

Why isn't it just as likely that like so many other known cases, so-called patient zero caught it in one place and went somewhere else and spread it there?

It doesn't make the slightest bit of difference if the nutty CT is true. Every developed country was exposed, and our response was the worst, but dishonest partisans like Inga and Cubo think that flooding discussions with bullshit can change the subject.

You are not following. The wet market was NOT selling bats. The bats in question live 100s of miles away.

The Wuhan lab does not live 100s of miles away. That Wuhan lab was studying these bats in question.

You follow?

Could a vender at the Wuhan market caught it hundreds of miles away and exposed a bunch of people at the market? Was the market for sure ground zero even?

Sure having a lab there is a coincidence but I'm guessing there are many research labs located through out China.

My point is that anamals have been passing on viruses to humans forever so it's less of a stretch to say it came from an animal than an accident in a lab like Spider-Man.

It doesn't make the slightest bit of difference if the nutty CT is true. Every developed country was exposed, and our response was the worst, but dishonest partisans like Inga and Cubo think that flooding discussions with bullshit can change the subject.

455px-The_Gong_Show_Chuck_Barris_1976.jpg

What a shock. A rightist supporting the gov't unconstitutionally killing people for not believing crazy CTs. Free speech!
Oh that's right. Twitter and Jack F'n Dorsey is the all knowing omnipotent source of knowledge who determines what is hate speech, what is a CT and what is fact and fiction.

The masters of universe are sure cute with "Facts"

Instead of name calling, why don't you explain where and how you think the virus originated, and why you think it is unreasonable to think it could have escaped the lab?

Could a vender at the Wuhan market caught it hundreds of miles away and exposed a bunch of people at the market? Was the market for sure ground zero even?

Sure having a lab there is a coincidence but I'm guessing there are many research labs located through out China.

My point is that anamals have been passing on viruses to humans forever so it's less of a stretch to say it came from an animal than an accident in a lab like Spider-Man.

That is possible, but not probable.

As for all the labs. I believe this is the only Level 4 lab in China. It also had the bat lady working on coronaviruses with these exact bats. They also talked of discovering a new virus. The lab also seemed to go into lockdown a bit before the outbreak.

At some point you have so many coincidences that any unbiased person says this is likely the way it went down.

Instead of name calling, why don't you explain where and how you think the virus originated, and why you think it is unreasonable to think it could have escaped the lab?

He has no clue. He has not investigated this issue at all.

Because my position is that uninformed ranting is bad. I get that it is literally impossible for you to wrap your head around the idea of actually caring about truth because someone believes in trying to get things right as a matter of principle with no partisan or tribal angle, though. When a decent, honest, person talks to someone like you, it's like trying to explain Laurence Sterne to a baboon.

BTW, your co-partisan ITT thinks that the Twitter CEO should be tried for treason because the CTer was banned. What do you think of that?

I guess there's no chance our government would cut ALL ties with China? I'm talking travel, firewalls to completely block internet traffic, etc.

I have a dream.........

Back