Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

I posted this in the other thread about this:

1. This study wasn’t done at an institution with a legitimate reputation of scientific discovery.

2. This wasn’t published in a legitimate journal.

In other words, don’t conflate this trash with a study performed in Harvard and published in nature or science.

3. The reason they give for a smoking gun is not at all a legitimate scientific argument. Evolution often results in new or unique restriction sites. There are hundreds of restriction enzymes and restriction sites, it’s very easy to find a unique site around a specific region of a given sequence.

4. They never actually specify the intelligent design aspect, which would be the difficult part of making a man made virus that works so well. For every mutation there are 20 possibilities, and it’s not easy to predict what kind of substitution would result in a more stable interaction with the ace 2 receptor. If it were as easy as looking at structure and designing by prediction there would be a ton of completely synthetic proteins used for therapeutics.

So if there were 10 mutations that’s 20^10 possibilities to sample. And these mutations aren’t all consecutive, making it even far more convoluted. A more plausible idea would be a robust selection, using a completely synthetic pool or a modified pool of the previous iteration of the spike protein. That is possible, but would be extremely difficult.

This study/ paper is the equivalent of a counterfeit toy that falls apart when you unwrap. Any scientist can tear this apart. Find me one legit scientist with a reputable lab and publishing history that would entertain this paper.

If you want to believe this might be man made that is fine, but that is no excuse for not recognizing when something is utter bullshit and not realizing the difference between legit and illegitimate scienc

A statement like that signifies that you know what the truth is. What's the truth, Jackie? We're all waiting. You seem to think you know.

You're making a thinking error similar to the one that your co-partisan made. If I see footprints in the sand at the beach in San Francisco, I don't need to know what animal it is to know that it's probably not an elephant. Dig?

1. You conveniently ignore that the thread is about a crazy claim that the virus is man-made.

Explain why this is crazy.

Viruses are engineered in labs. That's not crazy. It happens.
There is a lab that works on coronaviruses in the immediate vicinity of the outbreak. That's not crazy. It's a fact.
Both Chinese and American sources mention this lab had poor containment procedures. That's not rumor or conjecture. It's a fact. Widely publicized photos from this lab show defective containment seals on virus cold storage units. That's not crazy; it's a fact.

You are neither arguing according to facts, nor are you arguing in good faith.

If you had "argued your own bullshit", he'd be asking for sources. LOL.
Dude, you backed out of this thread like a bitch and only popped up again after people lost interest and the crazies started pouring in to validate you. Now you and the guy whose claim to fame is single-handedly destroying the POTWR because he sucked so bad at it are thuggin each other's dicks.

Explain why this is crazy.

Viruses are engineered in labs. That's not crazy. It happens.
There is a lab that works on coronaviruses in the immediate vicinity of the outbreak. That's not crazy. It's a fact.
Both Chinese and American sources mention this lab had poor containment procedures. That's not rumor or conjecture. It's a fact. Widely publicized photos from this lab show defective containment seals on virus cold storage units. That's not crazy; it's a fact.

You are neither arguing according to facts, nor are you arguing in good faith.

Of course I'm arguing in good faith. If you're saying that you don't believe that anyone would either A) not believe the crazy CT that the virus is man-made or B) not believe that "X is not disproved and is therefore true or credible" is dumb, I don't believe you. Also, I notice you ducked this:

Also, did you see where another poster said that Dorsey should be tried (and, he implied, executed) for treason because the scammer referred to in the OP was banned? What are your thoughts on that? Here's the Constitutional definition of treason:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Note the "only." What are your thoughts on Republicans advocating that the definition should be changed unilaterally by the executive branch in order to put people to death for running a company that has tried to prevent misinformation? We know Cubo supports it. Do you?

Can I take that to mean you do support it, also?

You're making a thinking error similar to the one that your co-partisan made. If I see footprints in the sand at the beach in San Francisco, I don't need to know what animal it is to know that it's probably not an elephant. Dig?

What if you have two similar, yet distinct sets of footprints that look like a big cat prints? You saying that they aren't elephant prints, doesn't make you a genius.

What if you have two similar, yet distinct sets of footprints that look like a big cat prints? You saying that they aren't elephant prints, doesn't make you a genius.

No, it just makes me right, which is good enough. My edge on you guys (see the betting record if you need objective demonstration of what you already know) is mostly not being so brilliant but just avoiding stupidity.

Dude, you backed out of this thread like a bitch

Odd, considering I have posts all over this thread. Can you point to where I "backed out"? Yeah, I thought not.

You're just mad that you're getting humiliated.

No, it just makes me right

In a sense, but no more right than anyone else who wouldn't confuse cat prints for elephant prints, or theories on where the virus came from with circumstantial evidence to support them, over say, a theory that aliens created them.

You're really not as clever as you think you are.

Odd, considering I have posts all over this thread. Can you point to where I "backed out"? Yeah, I thought not.

You're just mad that you're getting humiliated.
First page, followed by radio silence until like the 280th post, only because your hate boner for Jack got the better of you. That is an interesting definition of "all over", but it's not like it's your first step towards becoming disconnected with reality.

btw, the responses I got thus far were 1. a link to a Wiki entry and 2. "ur dumb hahaha". I shall nonetheless try to outlive this nightmare.

I posted this in the other thread about this:

1. This study wasn’t done at an institution with a legitimate reputation of scientific discovery.

2. This wasn’t published in a legitimate journal.

In other words, don’t conflate this trash with a study performed in Harvard and published in nature or science.

3. The reason they give for a smoking gun is not at all a legitimate scientific argument. Evolution often results in new or unique restriction sites. There are hundreds of restriction enzymes and restriction sites, it’s very easy to find a unique site around a specific region of a given sequence.

4. They never actually specify the intelligent design aspect, which would be the difficult part of making a man made virus that works so well. For every mutation there are 20 possibilities, and it’s not easy to predict what kind of substitution would result in a more stable interaction with the ace 2 receptor. If it were as easy as looking at structure and designing by prediction there would be a ton of completely synthetic proteins used for therapeutics.

So if there were 10 mutations that’s 20^10 possibilities to sample. And these mutations aren’t all consecutive, making it even far more convoluted. A more plausible idea would be a robust selection, using a completely synthetic pool or a modified pool of the previous iteration of the spike protein. That is possible, but would be extremely difficult.

This study/ paper is the equivalent of a counterfeit toy that falls apart when you unwrap. Any scientist can tear this apart. Find me one legit scientist with a reputable lab and publishing history that would entertain this paper.

If you want to believe this might be man made that is fine, but that is no excuse for not recognizing when something is utter bullshit and not realizing the difference between legit and illegitimate scienc
Are you saying that there's some sort of issue with pro-Trump scientific research? Are you trying to cancel their right to free speech?

I can tell you friend, the prestigious scientists at PragerU have certified this research, along with other studies:
  • climate change isn't real
  • abortion causes breast cancer
  • vaccines cause autism
  • two genders!
  • evolution is fake news
  • abstinence-only sex ed works great
  • cigarettes are good for you
  • inject bleach and hydroxychloroquine for a good time
Now sure, all of this stuff does line up with what Republicans already believed, but that's all part of God's plan.

First page, followed by radio silence until like the 280th post, only because your hate boner for Jack got the better of you.

No, it's called sleep and not spending every waking minute on here. You should try it sometime.

I'm a liar because I tell the truth when you're trying to lie, no? No real examples of me ever lying. In this thread, you were saying that because your theory wasn't disproved, that means it should be taken seriously. Regardless of what the truth is or how much you hate non-fascists or anyone who says something that isn't approved by "Daddy," that is a poor argument, as I demonstrated. A decent response would have been, "shit, good point. I'll hold off on more speculation until some evidence comes in."

I think you were better off making a comparison that Russia planted the virus in Wuhan and triggered the release. Now that I've said it, now you have to prove I’m wrong.

Back