Social CBP Director: Over 70 miles of NEW WALL COMPLETED.

"until apple goes up 20 points, i'm sorry kids but we're better off staying here in our shithole village! i know the cartel killed your mother but lets wait for senior trump to MAGA first"

Where was the "massive increase in the last couple of years"? Gee, I don't see that trend on this chart. Democrats rolling out the red carpet, huh. Then why did it spike during the Bush years?

I dunno why you insist on doubling down with lies that you can't back when the facts are right there in front of you.

The illegal immigrant population of the United States peaked by 2007, when it was at 12.2 million and 4% of the total U.S. population.[15][16] Estimates in 2016 put the number of unauthorized immigrants at 10.7 million, representing 3.3% of the total U.S. population.[15] Since the Great Recession, more illegal immigrants have left the United States than entered it, and illegal border crossings are at the lowest in decades.

Since 2007, visa overstays have accounted for a larger share of the growth in the illegal immigrant population than illegal border crossings,[21] which have declined considerably from 2000 to 2018.
Yeah, let's see those 70 miles of wall stop visa overstays.

<36>

Just stop, you’re terrible at this.

“WASHINGTON — The number of undocumented immigrants crossing the southern border last month was the highest total for February in 12 years, according to statistics released by Customs and Border Protection on Tuesday.”

"until apple goes up 20 points, i'm sorry kids but we're better off staying here in our shithole village! i know the cartel killed your mother but lets wait for senior trump to MAGA first"

Here’s an idea, stay in your country and improve it, just like other civilized nations.

Everyone facing adversity cannot run to America to solve their problems.

If you want to come, follow the law. Simple.

<36>

Just stop, you’re terrible at this.

“WASHINGTON — The number of undocumented immigrants crossing the southern border last month was the highest total for February in 12 years, according to statistics released by Customs and Border Protection on Tuesday.”
highest total for FEBRUARY. And it was under Trump's watch, no less.

Here's the rest of that quote-
It is the highest total for February since 2007, DHS officials said at a press conference Tuesday. It is also the highest single month total since Trump was elected in November 2016. Crossings hit 66,842 in October 2016, just before Trump's election.

Still, February did not set an overall record for border traffic. Before 2008, monthly border crossings were consistently over 100,000, and were higher than 200,000 per month in 2000.

Keep taking those L's bobgeese.

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...rge-of-illegal-border-crossings-1450476611931

Here’s an idea, stay in your country and improve it, just like other civilized nations.

Everyone facing adversity cannot run to America to solve their problems.

If you want to come, follow the law. Simple.
i agree, just poking at your hilarious notion that the illegals were waiting for the stock market to go up

<36>

highest total for FEBRUARY. And it was under Trump's watch, no less.

Here's the rest of that quote-
It is the highest total for February since 2007, DHS officials said at a press conference Tuesday. It is also the highest single month total since Trump was elected in November 2016. Crossings hit 66,842 in October 2016, just before Trump's election.

Still, February did not set an overall record for border traffic. Before 2008, monthly border crossings were consistently over 100,000, and were higher than 200,000 per month in 2000.

Keep taking those L's bobgeese.

Are you high?

This is exactly what I said. Numbers saw an increase the last couple years and because of xyz numbers are decreasing.

FFS, Grab some munchies before continuing, you’re embarrassing yourself.

Are you high?

This is exactly what I said. Numbers saw an increase the last couple years and because of xyz numbers are decreasing.

FFS, Grab some munchies before continuing, you’re embarrassing yourself.
Yes, there was momentary uptick. And it was UNDER TRUMP'S WATCH. Here's the dirty little secret here- the migrations have nothing to do with the president. They didn't come here in droves because W's policies were permissive, nor did they stop coming because Obama's border controls were so thorough. Their numbers are dictated by the conditions FROM THEIR OWN COUNTRY. That's what drives them north.

But yeah, 70 miles of wall is what really stopped them.

Yes, there was momentary uptick. And it was UNDER TRUMP'S WATCH. Here's the dirty little secret here- the migrations have nothing to do with the president. They didn't come here in droves because W's policies were permissive, nor did they stop coming because Obama's border controls were so thorough. Their numbers are dictated by the conditions FROM THEIR OWN COUNTRY. That's what drives them north.

But yeah, 70 miles of wall is what really stopped them.

That was buttfucking retarded son, don’t ever do that again.

Big W and his Republican friends welcomed those illegals with open area to come and maximize their profits. Trump literally had to shame to party into remembering Americans don’t support illegal immigration.

So, yes, US politics and the economy absolutely have an effect on illegal immigration numbers.

That was buttfucking retarded son, don’t ever do that again.

Big W and his Republican friends welcomed those illegals with open area to come and maximize their profits. Trump literally had to shame to party into remembering Americans don’t support illegal immigration.

So, yes, US politics and the economy absolutely have an effect on illegal immigration numbers.
Dumbass, he ended "catch and release" and detained illegal immigrants until deportation and started the border fence. He pandered to Latinos publicly but supported bills to increase border security and opposed amnesty.

Dumbass, he ended "catch and release" and detained illegal immigrants until deportation and started the border fence. He pandered to Latinos publicly but supported bills to increase border security and opposed amnesty.

Do you have a point, and some numbers to back it up?

You’ve embarrassed yourself in every post. We get it, you love illegal immigration and it pains you that Trump has actually pulled through on improving border security.

We’re so sorry for your loss.

Do you have a point, and some numbers to back it up?

You’ve embarrassed yourself in every post. We get it, you love illegal immigration and it pains you that Trump has actually pulled through on improving border security.

We’re so sorry for your loss.
You do realize illegal immigration went up since 2017, right? You've got your head so deep in Trump's ass that you can't formulate proper responses or an argument of any kind except histrionic outbursts.

You do realize illegal immigration went up since 2017, right?

You realize I’ve said that 3 times already, one of which you disagreed with until I posted an article stating that fact.

You sir, are damn near the easiest to debate person on shartdog. You entered the thread with the brilliant assertion that the border will be neglected by future administrations. And made it all the way to disagreeing with yourself, and then agreeing again.

Please, by all means, carry on embarrassing yourself.

<Ellaria01>

Next time, don’t try to illegally enter a country.

<seedat>

Obama was able to deport these people without needing private detention facilities costing 22,000 a month per person.

You seem to love ineptitude and a lack of ethics. Like always....

Obama was able to deport these people without needing private detention facilities costing 22,000 a month per person.

You seem to love ineptitude and a lack of ethics. Like always....

This is one where I disagree strongly with trump.

I would have kept those kids in cages and broadcast those pictures far and wide.

If you break the law, this will be you.

Whatever, nobody is right on everything. Not even the goose.

This is one where I disagree strongly with trump.

I would have kept those kids in cages and broadcast those pictures far and wide.

If you break the law, this will be you.

Whatever, nobody is right on everything. Not even the goose.

China sounds like a nation that aligns with your values far more than the USA.

damn, just let go of the wall fantasy already. Giving ICE more teeth and setting up shitty detention centers are way more effective. A wall wont stop them -- extreme fear will. Stick with that.

damn, just let go of the wall fantasy already. Giving ICE more teeth and setting up shitty detention centers are way more effective. A wall wont stop them -- extreme fear will. Stick with that.

Y not both?

I’m not sure if you actually read the thread, but there are 200 miles of NEW “fantasy” currently under construction.

Now, I know liberals live in their fantasy safe spaces, but it’s pretty hard to ignore a 30ft high steel wall. You will have to come to grips eventually.

Back