Social CBP Director: Over 70 miles of NEW WALL COMPLETED.

Is there any other country in the world where a portion of it's population continue to fight AGAINST protecting it's sovereignty and it's borders from foreign invaders?

Is there any other country in the world where a portion of it's population continue to fight AGAINST protecting it's sovereignty and it's borders from foreign invaders?

Nowhere else in the world are such soft men even tolerated.

Europe excluded of course, they invented pussies.

Bobby is laying waste to the anti-Americans itt. Bodies everywhere.

<{JustBleed}>

To be fair, it makes it a lot easier when they proudly jump in and say “Muh 2000 miles”, basically signaling to the world they know next to nothing about border security.

Whatever, I’ll still shit on em.

What whinging hyperbole. The democrats and republicans passed multiple massive spending packages, only for the President to veto them for his dipshitted wall.

I would say the numbers don't lie. And if you go by the numbers, the dem president presided over continuing lower numbers in illegal immigration. Odd.

Concession accepted.

You literally embarrassed yourself from you first post ITT. We get it, your heart is crushed because Bernie is out of the race. Perhaps wait till the grief has passed before continuing posting.

But if you insist, please continue to enthrall us with your tales about how immigration has only gone down and how future administrations will ignore the border.

<Y2JSmirk>
lol you are even dumber than I thought if you really believe any future REPUBLICAN president will complete this half assed wall. It dies with Trump.

screenshot-news-gallup-com-2019-10-09-11-06-58.png

Good luck trying to allocate billions for Trump's contractor buddies when his term is over.

lol you are even dumber than I thought if you really believe any future REPUBLICAN president will complete this half assed wall. It dies with Trump.

screenshot-news-gallup-com-2019-10-09-11-06-58.png

Good luck trying to allocate billions for Trump's contractor buddies when his term is over.

My god, you are incredibly stupid.

We’ve been putting up and repairing barriers at the border before trump, we’ll put them up and repair them after trump.

Do you think the United States Customs and Border Protection, the largest law enforcement agency in America operates based on polls?

My god, you are incredibly stupid.

We’ve been putting up and repairing barriers at the border before trump, we’ll put them up and repair them after trump.

Do you think the United States Customs and Border Protection, the largest law enforcement agency in America operates based on polls?
No, they operate based on MONEY- money allocated to them by Congress. Trump had to sign an EXECUTIVE ORDER and declare a national emergency to erect his vanity fence.

What does it tell you when 75% of Americans actually want improved border security and yet 60% of them oppose the wall? Because it's a retarded waste of money, which anyone with a brain can see is useless.

Enjoy visiting the remnants of this wall when you make a pilgrimage to pray to Trump and reminisce about MAGA. Those steel beams will be the most enduring legacy of his presidency. Perhaps it can double as his Presidential Library too.

Yeah, is that the new excuse from Trumpers after he shit canned most of his? We totally didn´t think he would follow through on his campaign promises herp derp. lol. Spineless tribalists.
He's right actually. You don't actually believer politicians will deliver on most of what they promise, do you? You vote for ideals, not promises.

<{JustBleed}>

To be fair, it makes it a lot easier when they proudly jump in and say “Muh 2000 miles”, basically signaling to the world they know next to nothing about border security.

Whatever, I’ll still shit on em.
Also, looking at the wall, good luck to any leftist sherdoggers family members getting here illegally.

That's one thing that really makes them mad.

Needs more automatic sentry guns, and a moat imo

Do you disagree?
Do you pay attention to history?

Society always does a 180.

Baroque to classical, bebop to cool, Barack to Trump.

Trump will disappear, the squad will absolutely lose re-election, hopefully Steve King dies, and voters will be sick of crazy.

For a while...
Trump's a crook. He's a lying sack of shit that's willing to divide the country for his own gain. The faster he's gone the better. And let's hope he doesn't cause lasting damage to our democracy.

. Those steel beams will be the most enduring legacy of his presidency.

Hey, you said it....

But his most important will be in the courts, (which because democrats naively, and arrogantly thought they could never lose) where they left hundreds of appointees which trump has chosen. It will set the democrats back a generation.

<{jackyeah}>

Also, looking at the wall, good luck to any leftist sherdoggers family members getting here illegally.

That's one thing that really makes them mad.

I started a thread on that exactly. It was call could you get over the new wall. I was surprised a number admitted they couldn’t.

I sure as fuck couldn’t. I’d be at the bottom like

“You’re gonna break your leg esse”

Trump's a crook. He's a lying sack of shit that's willing to divide the country for his own gain. The faster he's gone the better. And let's hope he doesn't cause lasting damage to our democracy.

So you agree, wise man.

If Dems wanted to beat Trump, you’d run Pete.

Smart, knowledgeable, cool under fire. He’d badly beat Trump in the debates.

But no, you’ll run Joe fucking Biden.... How many times has he lost the nomination again?

What whinging hyperbole. The democrats and republicans passed multiple massive spending packages, only for the President to veto them for his dipshitted wall.

I would say the numbers don't lie. And if you go by the numbers, the dem president presided over continuing lower numbers in illegal immigration. Odd.

So you don't have an answer then? Got it.

He's right actually. You don't actually believer politicians will deliver on most of what they promise, do you? You vote for ideals, not promises.

<TheDonald>

But seriously, I take it one step further.

Vote simply on which direction you think the country should move in. Expecting anything more is childlike naivety.

The sad excuses trumpets make these days. Lol

The sad excuses trumpets make these days. Lol
Sorry, I can't hear you way up there on your high horse, in the land of the clouds where politicians constantly fulfill promises and never fail to deliver.

Back