Social CBP Director: Over 70 miles of NEW WALL COMPLETED.

bobgeese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

When you add this, with a 150 miles under construction, AND the the amount of the border that has been upgraded like this

94wf.jpg

Trumps done a pretty decent job on the border.

PS, in before seething liberals complain it’s not 100 foot concrete wall with a trump monument on top.

When you add this, with a 150 miles under construction, AND the the amount of the border that has been upgraded like this

94wf.jpg

PS, in before seething liberals complain it’s not 100 foot concrete wall with a trump monument on top.

Do you have any pics of actual new wall or just words written over a picture?

94wf.jpg

What about the second half of that promise......Mexico will pay for it?

how much private land did they just invade & set up shop (if they did of course)?

Keeping illegals and human traffickers in their countries is now a bad thing
-libs

But what about his racistsism?

Do you have any pics of actual new wall or just words written over a picture?

Is the CBP Directors word not good enough for you?

Does Chris Matthews need to fact check it for you?

Furthermore, that pic is to demonstrate the absurdity of the “no new wall” argument. If you don’t consider literal back yard fence, being replaced by 30ft high steel barriers, you’re a moron.

What about the second half of that promise......Mexico will pay for it?

Obviously he was only kidding when he said that part.....

When does Mexicos check clear?

They are paying for it,

figuratively speaking. <TheDonald>

A) The only people who believe campaign promises, are morons. The same people who think democrats will hand out reparations.

B) Mexico had to place troops on their border, as well as other actions to assist in securing ours.

They did chip in on the bill.

Is the CBP Directors word not good enough for you?

Does Chris Matthews need to fact check it for you?

Furthermore, that pic is to demonstrate the absurdity of the “no new wall” argument. If you don’t consider literal back yard fence, being replaced by 30ft high steel barriers, you’re a moron.

I don't see any 30 ft high fence though. All I can see is a few 30 ft high panels and nothing else...... in fact the origin barrier looks more effective than the invisible one to me..... seems strange that you cant come up with any pics of the REAL wall.

Also this is the kind of wall you get when mexico doesn't pay for it me thinks.

A) The only people who believe campaign promises, are morons. The same people who think democrats will hand out reparations.

B) Mexico had to place troops on their border, as well as other actions to assist in securing ours.

They did chip in on the bill.

What % of the bill are the "chipping" in on?

I don't see any 30 ft high fence though. All I can see is a few 30 ft high panels and nothing else...... in fact the origin barrier looks more effective than the invisible one to me..... seems strange that you cant come up with any pics of the REAL wall.

Also this is the kind of wall you get when mexico doesn't pay for it me thinks.

To start, your post doesn’t make sense.

Second, the design of the wall, and it’s accompanying technology, is what border experts requested.

Lastly, here’s some more pics.

95bt.jpg

To start, your post doesn’t make sense.

Second, the design of the wall, and it’s accompanying technology, is what border experts requested.

Lastly, here’s some more pics.

95bt.jpg

Thanks for the pics. I never really doubted you BTW. Just wanted to make you work for it.

The only people who believe campaign promises, are morons.

Herein lies the real problem through and through. It works for that exact reason.

What % of the bill are the "chipping" in on?

Can’t say for sure, but placing your military on the border, dealing with detainees and deportations, well.... it can’t be cheap.

PS. More border wall construction.

Can’t say for sure, but placing your military on the border, dealing with detainees and deportations, well.... it can’t be cheap.

PS. More border wall construction.

You are not stupid enough to think that mexico is paying for even a small percentage of the wall.

Back