Social CBP Director: Over 70 miles of NEW WALL COMPLETED.

All I see is a colossal waste of money on a vanity project that will never be completed; doomed to neglect by future presidents (regardless of party). A physical wall that covers this entire span is completely impractical and ludicrously wasteful. Drones could accomplish this at a fraction of the cost, without disrupting the ecology or seizing private property through eminent domain.

^^^ just started paying attention to politics.

Let me educate you young man. When Trump leaves office in 2024. Politics will resume to be a relatively boring affair for a few years. Border security will return to a bipartisan issue (as from the looks of it, Trump may get a large portion done).

Trump has temporarily driven democrats insane. That’s all.

Let me educate you young man. When Trump leaves office in 2024. Politics will resume to be a relatively boring affair for a few years. Border security will return to a bipartisan issue (as from the looks of it, Trump may get a large portion done).

Along with making our allies not trust us, giving us record trade and budget deficits, a human rights crisis on the border, massive corporate regulation dismantling (in a regulatory destructive gameplan generally), North Korea with an increased global profile, with the Middle East further destabilized, etc.

Absolutely nothing. He just trigged da libs, so it's all good.

You're like 60, and living in a basement. You ever wonder why? Oh yeah, I forgot the reason.

giphy.gif

Bro, when Mexicans invent the ability to see where fences end and learn to walk up inclines, we're fucked, and they're comin'...

Yeah, let’s just walk 400 miles further that way, and hope the surveillance doesn’t detect us...

Along with making our allies not trust us, giving us record trade and budget deficits, a human rights crisis on the border, massive corporate regulation dismantling (in a regulatory destructive gameplan generally), North Korea with an increased global profile, with the Middle East further destabilized, etc.

Absolutely nothing. He just trigged da libs, so it's all good.

You're like 60, and living in a basement. You ever wonder why? Oh yeah, I forgot the reason.

giphy.gif

I’m in my mid 30’s ya goof.

Yeah, let’s just walk 400 miles further that way, and hope the surveillance doesn’t detect us...

I think you inadvertently stumbled upon the reasoning as to why nobody gave a shit about the dumb wall until Herman Cain and Trump.

Now, let's see if you grasp it.

Also, nobody believes you're anything but one of those guys wearing the Better russian than democrats shirt at Trump's rallies...........

no, i was sure i remembered correctly. 25 billion, the full amount, for a path to citizenship for 1.8mil dreamers

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-his-goal-of-building-a-border-wall-slip-away

i agreed with your post, very reasonable. but your guy already slapped it down, now fighting for a 5th of what he needs.

as an outsider, i don't have anything against building a wall. you should secure the border. i just wanna see this big beautiful wall rather than a continuation of the obama admin's design with trumps name slapped on it, and retards celebrating about a fence going up, some that was scheduled before trump was even in office
Also this isn't magically appearing money. He's funding his fence with money that was slated for the military.

I think you inadvertently stumbled upon the reasoning as to why nobody gave a shit about the dumb wall until Herman Cain and Trump.

Now, let's see if you grasp it.

Also, nobody believes you're anything but one of those guys wearing the Better russian than democrats shirt at Trump's rallies...........

Those would be great points if not for the fact that border crossings are dropping.

<TheDonald>

Jesus Christ you're a dork. <{nope}>

lol every coyote from Nuevo Laredo to Tijuana knows EXACTLY where the wall is and the current state of its progress. lol @thinking they'll just dump em near the wall just to have them turn around.

So.. any actual pictures of this new wall? Cause last time a trumptard made similar claim, it got debunked on the very first page of his thread

Jesus Christ you're a dork. <{nope}>

Do you disagree?
Do you pay attention to history?

Society always does a 180.

Baroque to classical, bebop to cool, Barack to Trump.

Trump will disappear, the squad will absolutely lose re-election, hopefully Steve King dies, and voters will be sick of crazy.

For a while...

sell billboard space on the wall. that oughta pay for it.

lol every coyote from Nuevo Laredo to Tijuana knows EXACTLY where the wall is and the current state of its progress. lol @thinking they'll just dump em near the wall just to have them turn around.

Is that why the numbers are going down?

Despite democrats welcoming them with open borders and free healthcare btw.

It's been declining since 2008. You wanna give Trump credit for that too?
FT_19.06.28_IllegalImmigrationMexico_US-unauthorized-immigrant-total-declines-from-Mexico_2.png

Must be that 70 miles of wall!

Wow, you must be proud you’re so new at this.

People don’t come when the economy is shitty. Did you even have a mustache back then.

There was a massive increase the last couple years thanks to the surging economy, and democrats rolling out the red carpet. Through a combination of improved border security and pressure on Mexico to step up, the numbers have again started on a downward trend.

I’m so sorry that upsets you.

Only 70 miles?! Sounds like they need to hire some Mexicans to get this shit done.

Wow, you must be proud you’re so new at this.

People don’t come when the economy is shitty. Did you even have a mustache back then.

There was a massive increase the last couple years thanks to the surging economy, and democrats rolling out the red carpet. Through a combination of improved border security and pressure on Mexico to step up, the numbers have again started on a downward trend.

I’m so sorry that upsets you.
Where was the "massive increase in the last couple of years"? Gee, I don't see that trend on this chart. Democrats rolling out the red carpet, huh. Then why did it spike during the Bush years?

I dunno why you insist on doubling down with lies that you can't back when the facts are right there in front of you.

The illegal immigrant population of the United States peaked by 2007, when it was at 12.2 million and 4% of the total U.S. population.[15][16] Estimates in 2016 put the number of unauthorized immigrants at 10.7 million, representing 3.3% of the total U.S. population.[15] Since the Great Recession, more illegal immigrants have left the United States than entered it, and illegal border crossings are at the lowest in decades.

Since 2007, visa overstays have accounted for a larger share of the growth in the illegal immigrant population than illegal border crossings,[21] which have declined considerably from 2000 to 2018.
Yeah, let's see those 70 miles of wall stop visa overstays.

Those would be great points if not for the fact that border crossings are dropping.

<TheDonald>

Somebody never learned about correlation and causation. It's funny, though, listening to you twist over end trying to spin this as anything but a pathetic waste of time and resources. It just plain sucks, however, that your bar for "winning" is creating a problem and then cleaning it up somewhat. And by the way, we're still committing human rights abuses for corporate profits.

Obviously he was only kidding when he said that part.....

Remittances can be seized at any time!

I’d hope to find some way to force them to overpay for something they need from us, that we sell to them often.

Or can’t we sanction them like other nations?

ah, those dirt poor mexican illegal immigrants must be coming to collect their dividends in person now the markets are booming

lmao

Back