Social CBP Director: Over 70 miles of NEW WALL COMPLETED.

Yes, just keep standing around looking confused instead of actually educating yourself about border security.

Hint, it’s 800 miles you goof.

According to Trump it was much more than 800 miles....He wanted a great beautiful wall all over the border....I guess he was uneducated as me as well <TheDonald>

A) Border security is national defense.

Ineffective and expensive. And taking funds from other functions that keep us safe.

B) it’s actually astonishing that much got built. How long did the Obamacare website take? Did it ever even work right?

The ACA saved lives and reduced human suffering while reducing deficit spending on healthcare. But whatever.

Are you pretending the left hasn’t made a radical shift on immigration?

hi bobgeese,

why do you keep changing the topic?

everytime you do so, i courteously indulge you, but i do kind of wish you'd stay on the topic at hand (which is Donald Trump's wall.)

i'll put it to you plainly; has candidate and now, President Trump, continually made the claim that Mexico would bear the cost of this 20+ billion dollar project or not?

yes or no?

- IGIT

You mean the economy Obama's policies were repairing after the last GOP administration shuttered the economy?

You're laughable, Bob. a near 20 year downturn, and yet you trust the guy who came in with all the great solutions, only for the fruits of his dipshitted labor to have been a sharp uptick in the numbers he decried, human rights abuses, fraud and an insanely high cost unheard of in previous administrations.

But hey, since you're a tea partier and dogged supporter of our tea party president, it seems fitting you'd keep grasping onto this bridge to nowhere like a security blanket in your cold, cold basement.

A) definitely not a TP republican. They are unwilling to compromise.

B) Democrats are welcoming illegals with open arms and free healthcare.

C) the numbers have returned to decline, no thanks to democrats.

hi bobgeese,

why do you keep changing the topic?

everytime you do so, i courteously indulge you, but i do kind of wish you'd stay on the topic at hand.

i'll put it to you plainly; has candidate and now, President Trump, continually made the claim that Mexico would bear the cost of this 20+ billion dollar project or not?

yes or no?

- IGIT

Because it’s entirely relevant to your last post. Please answer the question. Thanks.

hi Bobby Geese,

two things; who is paying for it?

also, i think around 57 miles of this "new" 70 mile wall is actually just replacing barriers that already existed.

so...i guess its more like 13 miles of wall.

- IGIT
Greetings IGIT,

Two things; who is paying for it?

{<huh}

Bye IGIT

I don’t know if you’re aware, but cartels are getting out of the US trafficking business. It’s just not profitable enough.

“Drug smuggling is so much more profitable [than human smuggling] and smuggling people brings all kinds of complications,” Massey said. “The cartels move huge quantities of drugs by high-tech means (tunnels, planes, boats, drones) and don't want to be bothered with people, especially poor refugees from Central America."

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...umans-mexican-cartels-are-refocusing-on-drugs

Don’t tell thst to me, tell that to the guy I originally responded to that you got into the middle with muh wall.

5yrj.jpg

^^^ if you believe them, you end up like that pic of Nate Aluminum at the end of embarrassing himself for a year straight.

You might remember that look from the Russia threads.
"Polls aren't real"

Was just making sure.

The progress with all the Democratic Party blocks and opposition is impressive.

The Democrats could have had a deal for the Dreamers. Instead, Trump is getting his wall and they have nothing, except their "Impeachment Inquiry". They have no accomplishments. They failed to negotiate for anything meaningful.

I am actually for taking care of the Dreamers and then shutting down such a future deal permanently as part of the deal. Trump ought to offer the Dreamers becoming citizens on a faster track, if the Democrats simply agree that anyone coming in after this huge set of new Americans, will always have to go through the normal legal process or they will not be granted citizenship. Who could be against that?

Trump would win huge ups with the Latino community and Dreamers would be living, working, and playing in a country they have known since birth and is actually theirs.

Because it’s entirely relevant to your last post. Please answer the question. Thanks.

hi bobgeese,

i think i've shown good faith.

every time you ask me a question unrelated to the OP, i answer you.

don't you think its time you reciprocate, just this one time? then you can go back to ignoring my questions to make your point.

now then, lets start again;

did Donald Trump, both as candidate and as POTUS, make the claim that Mexico would cough up the 20 billion that would be needed to make his wall a reality?

yes or no?

- IGIT

According to Trump it was much more than 800 miles....He wanted a great beautiful wall all over the border....I guess he was uneducated as me as well <TheDonald>

This is demonstrably false.

“We need to have a wall that’s about 700-800 miles,” the president told reporters during a meeting with leaders of Baltic nations.

But, ya tried...

A) definitely not a TP republican. They are unwilling to compromise.

B) Democrats are welcoming illegals with open arms and free healthcare.

C) the numbers have returned to decline, no thanks to democrats.

A. You're far too stupid to be anything but a tea partier. Fitting, since your leader's first endorsements came from tea party freaks like Sarah Palin. But lol at compromise. I guess rolling over to dictators and pouting in meetings with allies is compromise of a kind.

B. Good boilerplate, and good moan about giving these people free healthcare, thus saving money instead of having them clog up ERs. Also, quite hypocritical, given the President's best approach to the immigration crisis he created is costing 22,000usd per person every single month.

C. Laughable tripe, as always. Democrats and Republicans passed multiple funding bills for the CBP and DOD, and Trump vetoed it, shut the government down, then pussied out.

The progress with all the Democratic Party blocks and opposition is impressive.

The Democrats could have had a deal for the Dreamers. Instead, Trump is getting his wall and they have nothing, except their "Impeachment Inquiry". They have no accomplishments. They failed to negotiate for anything meaningful.

I am actually for taking care of the Dreamers and then shutting down such a future deal permanently as part of the deal. Trump ought to offer the Dreamers becoming citizens on a faster track, if the Democrats simply agree that anyone coming in after this huge set of new Americans, will always have to go through the normal legal process or they will not be granted citizenship. Who could be against that?

Trump would win huge ups with the Latino community and Dreamers would be living, working, and playing in a country they have known since birth and is actually theirs.
wasn't 25 billion on the table if he took care of the dreamers, then he turned it down and ended up shutting down government for 5.7 billion?

Ineffective and expensive. And taking funds from other functions that keep us safe.

The ACA saved lives and reduced human suffering while reducing deficit spending on healthcare. But whatever.

It cost me, at the time a single male in my 20’s in great health $350 a month for shitty healthcare with a deductible so high it was unusable. And the government forced me to buy it.

Obamacare sucks.

It cost me, at the time a single male in my 20’s in great health $350 a month for shitty healthcare with a deductible so high it was unusable. And the government forced me to buy it.

Obamacare sucks.
The right in a nutshell, complain...offer nothing.

hi bobgeese,

i think i've shown good faith.

every time you ask me a question unrelated to the OP, i answer you.

don't you think its time you reciprocate, just this one time? then you can go back to ignoring my questions to make your point.

now then, lets start again;

did Donald Trump, both as candidate and as POTUS, make the claim that Mexico would cough up the 20 billion that would be needed to make his wall a reality?

yes or no?

- IGIT

We’ve been over this. Of course he said that. The thing is, the American taxpayer has always paid for border security.

Trump making a silly campaign slogan out of it doesn’t somehow change the realities of border security.

And again, it’s a net gain because the cost of illegal immigration is much higher.

wasn't 25 billion on the table if he took care of the dreamers, then he turned it down and ended up shutting down government for 5.7 billion?

No. They offered him less than $3 Billion.

Democrats negotiated themselves into NOTHING and Trump got his wall and gave up NOTHING.

Trump should unilaterally make a deal for the Dreamers now and steal the Latino vote in an instant.

The right in a nutshell, complain...offer nothing.

I have already conceded the right will not win the healthcare battle I. The long run.

The quicker we do away with Obamacare the better. It’s the worst of both worlds.

And now, I must bid you adieu for a few hours. Feel free to seeth some more, I’m off to fuck my beautiful wife and enjoy life.

<5>

Back