1. Walt Harris' daughter is missing around Auburn, Alabama. Please read this thread for more information.

Social CBP Director: Over 70 miles of NEW WALL COMPLETED.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by bobgeese, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Serenity Now

Serenity Now Banned Banned

According to Trump it was much more than 800 miles....He wanted a great beautiful wall all over the border....I guess he was uneducated as me as well <TheDonald>

2. kpt018

kpt018 Gold Belt

Ineffective and expensive. And taking funds from other functions that keep us safe.

The ACA saved lives and reduced human suffering while reducing deficit spending on healthcare. But whatever.

Higus and ElBerryKM13 like this.
  3. IGIT

IGIT Red Belt

hi bobgeese,

why do you keep changing the topic?

everytime you do so, i courteously indulge you, but i do kind of wish you'd stay on the topic at hand (which is Donald Trump's wall.)

i'll put it to you plainly; has candidate and now, President Trump, continually made the claim that Mexico would bear the cost of this 20+ billion dollar project or not?

yes or no?

- IGIT

kpt018 likes this.
  4. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

A) definitely not a TP republican. They are unwilling to compromise.

B) Democrats are welcoming illegals with open arms and free healthcare.

C) the numbers have returned to decline, no thanks to democrats.

5. nostradumbass

nostradumbass Gold Belt

Crazy that someone doesn't get all their information from op-eds and the view. Might want to try it one day.

6. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

Because it’s entirely relevant to your last post. Please answer the question. Thanks.

7. Black Conf3derate

Black Conf3derate sounds about white Double Yellow Card

Greetings IGIT,

Two things; who is paying for it?

{<huh}

Bye IGIT

IGIT likes this.
  8. Ophydian

Ophydian Brown Belt

Don’t tell thst to me, tell that to the guy I originally responded to that you got into the middle with muh wall.

9. andnowweknow

andnowweknow The Giant On Whose Shoulders You Stand Double Yellow Card

"Polls aren't real"

Was just making sure.

10. Whippy McGee

Whippy McGee Meme Master

The progress with all the Democratic Party blocks and opposition is impressive.

The Democrats could have had a deal for the Dreamers. Instead, Trump is getting his wall and they have nothing, except their "Impeachment Inquiry". They have no accomplishments. They failed to negotiate for anything meaningful.

I am actually for taking care of the Dreamers and then shutting down such a future deal permanently as part of the deal. Trump ought to offer the Dreamers becoming citizens on a faster track, if the Democrats simply agree that anyone coming in after this huge set of new Americans, will always have to go through the normal legal process or they will not be granted citizenship. Who could be against that?

Trump would win huge ups with the Latino community and Dreamers would be living, working, and playing in a country they have known since birth and is actually theirs.

11. IGIT

IGIT Red Belt

hi bobgeese,

i think i've shown good faith.

every time you ask me a question unrelated to the OP, i answer you.

don't you think its time you reciprocate, just this one time? then you can go back to ignoring my questions to make your point.

now then, lets start again;

did Donald Trump, both as candidate and as POTUS, make the claim that Mexico would cough up the 20 billion that would be needed to make his wall a reality?

yes or no?

- IGIT

12. andnowweknow

[​IMG]

13. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

This is demonstrably false.

“We need to have a wall that’s about 700-800 miles,” the president told reporters during a meeting with leaders of Baltic nations.

But, ya tried...

14. hillelslovak87

hillelslovak87 Steel Belt

A. You're far too stupid to be anything but a tea partier. Fitting, since your leader's first endorsements came from tea party freaks like Sarah Palin. But lol at compromise. I guess rolling over to dictators and pouting in meetings with allies is compromise of a kind.

B. Good boilerplate, and good moan about giving these people free healthcare, thus saving money instead of having them clog up ERs. Also, quite hypocritical, given the President's best approach to the immigration crisis he created is costing 22,000usd per person every single month.

C. Laughable tripe, as always. Democrats and Republicans passed multiple funding bills for the CBP and DOD, and Trump vetoed it, shut the government down, then pussied out.

Higus likes this.
  15. dezzy

dezzy ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ Platinum Member

wasn't 25 billion on the table if he took care of the dreamers, then he turned it down and ended up shutting down government for 5.7 billion?

kpt018 likes this.
  16. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

It cost me, at the time a single male in my 20’s in great health $350 a month for shitty healthcare with a deductible so high it was unusable. And the government forced me to buy it.

Obamacare sucks.

The Crow likes this.
  17. andnowweknow

The right in a nutshell, complain...offer nothing.

18. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

We’ve been over this. Of course he said that. The thing is, the American taxpayer has always paid for border security.

Trump making a silly campaign slogan out of it doesn’t somehow change the realities of border security.

And again, it’s a net gain because the cost of illegal immigration is much higher.

19. Whippy McGee

Whippy McGee Meme Master

No. They offered him less than $3 Billion.

Democrats negotiated themselves into NOTHING and Trump got his wall and gave up NOTHING.

Trump should unilaterally make a deal for the Dreamers now and steal the Latino vote in an instant.

bobgeese likes this.
  20. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

I have already conceded the right will not win the healthcare battle I. The long run.

The quicker we do away with Obamacare the better. It’s the worst of both worlds.

21. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

And now, I must bid you adieu for a few hours. Feel free to seeth some more, I’m off to fuck my beautiful wife and enjoy life.

<5>

Sketch likes this.