• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBO releases score on House GOP plan

lmao that's all it took to get house Republicans to pass this thing

Lol at the idiots who voted for TRump.

Pathetic, but unsurprising. Agreed that this is DOA in the Senate.

Also, $119b in savings over 10 years is a drop in the bucket and really fucking terrible considering how many people would lose insurance. Gotta love those tax cuts!

23 million people will never get healthcare again.....ever!!!!!

they are dead now, bodies on the street, sea of death

I'm I doing the hysteria right?

Pathetic, but unsurprising. Agreed that this is DOA in the Senate.

Also, $119b in savings over 10 years is a drop in the bucket and really fucking terrible considering how many people would lose insurance. Gotta love those tax cuts!

God forbid people who aren't mandated to enroll into Obamacare aren't forced to keep Obamacare anymore....imagine the saving with full repeal

Not in the streets. Trump is hiring those laid off Carrier workers to bury them in mass graves.

God forbid people who aren't mandated to enroll into Obamacare aren't forced to keep Obamacare anymore....imagine the saving with full repeal
What do you mean? They removed the mandate in this bill. And the reason it isn't saving a lot more is they cut taxes on insurance companies, medical device providers and the investment tax credit on high earners. You know, good ole tax cuts.

You're a little too slow to get this point but for everyone else, this bill is a tax cut not a healthcare plan.

How about a bunch of working poor people are going to die because they aren't going to get the healthcare they need or deserve. Not hysteria, just a fact, and apparently you are the kind of scumsucking dirtbag that doesn't care. Good for you.

Zero chance the Senate deals with this bill.

no.

here

Let the bodies hit the floor. LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR. LETTTT THHHEEE BODDDDDIEEESSS HITTT THE FLOOOOORRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone's going to die basically of super aids or hysturectile cancer!!!

Back