Cat Zingano unluckiest fighter in ufc history

Dom Cruz has that title

It depends on how you look at it. Cruz also got more fame and cred off less fights than anyone in MMA history and is a color commentator. Cruz could have been MM+ if he hadn't gotten hurt but he's still a legend. Cat never reached the top in the cage and has had a tragic life out of it. The fact she beat Nunes and the way she lost her Rhonda title fight screams "what might have been".

I dont feel any sympathy towards anything wmma related,well deserved tho. thats what you get for being wmma fighter and annoying the masses
you should put your real name and photo on your profile. show us what the masses look like.

should have never looked away while backing up at that megan kick...

yikes

Things might have been different if Rousey had BenAskrened that flying knee.

yeah you are right..
Lets not believe the official reported pay outs from the commission.

But lets believe your pulled out of the ass 9K, that you remembered from a thread you made years ago.

Sounds like a deal.
Fuck. I fucked up. It was the fight before that against Amanda at 178 she made that!

Damn. My bad.
But now you at least see where i remembered 9/9. I wasn't just pulling "bogus" numbers out of my ass. Just had the fight before.
Oops
Sorry. I dont come off looking to good here. Time for a sherdog break.
Later. Let the dust settle

Last edited:
I don't think it's fair that she got cut after that last fight, they should of run it back. Not like there's many other opponents for Megan to fight anyway.

Yeah it was bad luck that she backed away from a kickboxer against the cage with her hands down not protecting herself.

Its wrong,,,
There were articles before the fight about how cat would make more money than Ronda..
And the pay outs all show Ronda on 65/65 and Cat on 100/100...

"Maybe that was wrong?"
Dude thats flat out wrong and you could have checked it in 30seconds..
Instead you made up some bogus 9K figure.
Difference is there’s K’s after the Ronda pay.
Just messing with you.
The Cat fight is also the one that launched Ronda from pretty good buys 350-500k main event buys and a very good co main attraction to 800k-1m buy main event.

So you wonder what it looks like even if Ronda had have won in 4mims as opposed to 14seconds. Or if Cat had have mangled her face. She was an unbeaten savage at the time and was pretty marketable and a Mum haha. Also seemed a lot more likeable than Ronda.

She indeed had a great run up to the Ronda fight. But despite having probably 15 pounds on her, she was getting outwrestled and beaten up by Meisha in the first 2 rounds of their fight (until Tate gassed out from moving her shapely ass around the cage). But that's more a credit to Meisha than a hit on Zingano.

She was one of Ronda's true legit wins, along with Tate and probably McMann.
Meisha Cat ending was a bit unfortunate ( I like both)- last knee " seemed" to connect on Tate more than it did. Ref was a bit premature because of it.

I don't know her personally but it seems like her entire life is filled with drama...it's likely something she invokes because it seems like it's all around her all the time. Even when she wasn't seriously injured she fought once a year or less, and I'm sure the UFC got tired of putting up with her bullshit. As others have said she's 37 and has had 14 professional fights in 10 years. 2018 was the first year since 2010 in which she fought more than once in a year. There's no way to build up that kind of fighter because they are forgotten about by the time they come back.

She wasn't unlucky versus Ronda or Megan...she fought foolishly and it cost her everything. Of recent memory her only exciting fight was against Nunes and that was 5 years ago. I will also say that her fight versus Tate was stopped early (though not sure if Tate could have survived to the final bell) which gave her the opportunity for TUF...which she then had to throw away because of her proclivity to injuries. Maybe it's less likely that she's unlucky and more likely that she's just not cut out for full contact fighting?

Obligatory : wood, and I think she's sexy as all hell.

When you look at her record it's quite impressive that she beat two UFC champs but it's also deceptive because she is at beast a mediocre fighter. A bit sad to see her go, she is whining a lot but it's kind of funny and she is quite delusional when it comes to how good she is.

Meisha Cat ending was a bit unfortunate ( I like both)- last knee " seemed" to connect on Tate more than it did. Ref was a bit premature because of it.

Yeah I was rooting for Miesha and felt the same way about the ending. But they both looked good in that fight.

However was shocking how much smaller Tate looked. She herself said she was more suited to 125 if it had been around - makes me wonder how Miesha would have done vs. Shev or Joanna Contender.

A lot of his bad luck is his own fault, couldn't make weight, questionably on PEDs.

Yeah I always have a good laugh when people want to paint Renan as a victim vs TJ <Lmaoo> They have the most Acai fitness coaches down there. When Renan was with Novia Uno Camoes also instructed them.

B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

Yeah I always have a good laugh when people want to paint Renan as a victim vs TJ <Lmaoo> They have the most Acai fitness coaches down there. When Renan was with Novia Uno Camoes also instructed them.

B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

Is THIS Anderson's coach who Rogan's always talking about? Jesus.

Is THIS Anderson's coach who Rogan's always talking about? Jesus.

Yes its Rogerio Camoes.

Heard he now only sells Acai as its 100% natural and even more effective than Roids and other PED.:D

Back