Cat Zingano unluckiest fighter in ufc history

Are you sure she only made $9,000 for the title fight??? That doesn't seem right.

The following is the reported payout to the fighters as reported to the California State Athletic Commission. It does not include sponsor money or "locker room" bonuses often given by the UFC and also do not include the UFC's traditional "fight night" bonuses.[22]

• Ronda Rousey: $130,000 ($65,000 win bonus) def. Cat Zingano: $100,000

Its wrong,,,
There were articles before the fight about how cat would make more money than Ronda..
And the pay outs all show Ronda on 65/65 and Cat on 100/100...

"Maybe that was wrong?"
Dude thats flat out wrong and you could have checked it in 30seconds..
Instead you made up some bogus 9K figure.
i didnt make up the figure i specifically remember it being discussed on here. 9 to fight, 9 to show and I made a thread about how she should hold out. I said maybe that part was wrong. The hold out while under contract being wrong
The 9 gs i remember.

Fuck LA times

She's more of an instagram models these days than she is a fighter.

This will give her more time to master her duckface for all those sexy selfies she takes.

Didn't Cat beat Amanda Nunez? Look where the two are now...

she got cut? one of the only female fighters i actually cared about, what a bummer

Its wrong,,,
There were articles before the fight about how cat would make more money than Ronda..
And the pay outs all show Ronda on 65/65 and Cat on 100/100...

"Maybe that was wrong?"
Dude thats flat out wrong and you could have checked it in 30seconds..
Instead you made up some bogus 9K figure.
A source saying cat making more then ronda, to me, holds zero credibility.
I'll take it with a grain of salt. I cant find threads that old but i remember 9/9 and saying she should hold out and ask for more

hey I dont follow this sport for the boredorm and I dont have time each card to watch boring 15-25 minutes decisions going on.this sport is litterally a human cock fighting and I dont care about womens being involved in them so fuck off white knight,okay? you care about them fighting im glad for you,you can stay awake and watch the mockery thats up to you

Somebody call the whambulance.

"I didn't want to take the ultimatum this time," Zingano said in her statement to ESPN. "So I guess you can say it was mutual. I had a project that was very, very important to me, and to the MMA community and fans, and I needed to put me, my son, my training and that first before I had anything to give to the UFC. It's s---ty timing but it happens and I'm still a fighter and ready to f--- s--- up."
https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/27387346/zingano-cut-ufc-cites-project-reason
Anyone know what this "project" is that's more important than her fighting career?

I always found it annoying she uses her kid as a scapegoat. Lots of fighters have families, and that motivates them to be active so they can earn money to support their family. For some reason having a son kept Cat from fighting.

Seems to me she's more about being famous than she is being an active, competitive fighter.

i didnt make up the figure i specifically remember it being discussed on here. 9 to fight, 9 to show and I made a thread about how she should hold out. I said maybe that part was wrong. The hold out while under contract being wrong
The 9 gs i remember.

Fuck LA times

Lets blame it on LA times...
That actually got it right.
Cat did make more than Ronda.. In show money.. 65K vs 100K

Also if you are so sure about the 9K go find a source.
I am amazed you remember what a girl made for a fight years back (even though wrong)..

"If victorious in tonight’s UFC 184 headliner, Cat Zingano could earn an event-high $200,000 disclosed payday. Her opponent, UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, could make up to $130,000"

A source saying cat making more then ronda, to me, holds zero credibility.
I'll take it with a grain of salt. I cant find threads that old but i remember 9/9 and saying she should hold out and ask for more

For the love of god.
They were talking about SHOW MONEY and purse money
Ronda got 65K to show and 65 to win...
Cat got 100K to show and 100K to win,..

With a WIN she would make more money in reported purse than Ronda.K
130K vs 200K

Lets blame it on LA times...
That actually got it right.
Cat did make more than Ronda.. In show money.. 65K vs 100K

Also if you are so sure about the 9K go find a source.
I am amazed you remember what a girl made for a fight years back (even though wrong)..

"If victorious in tonight’s UFC 184 headliner, Cat Zingano could earn an event-high $200,000 disclosed payday. Her opponent, UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, could make up to $130,000"
In reality we never know if those are accurate. Nobody does. Dana clears up fighter pay.

I remember 9/9 being discussed on here. You claim im making it up. Im not. But theoretically, nobody knows. Not you, not La times, not sherdog. But i wasn't just making up "bogus" numbers.
I leave OP as is

Agree. Until Holly brought her back to reality, Ronda's opponents thought they were squaring off with Mike Tyson and did some stupid shit in the cage. Carmouche took her back and almost finished her and Miesha made it competitive for 2 rounds. Cat had the size, strength and skills to have gotten it done if she hadn't brain farted.

Miesha was really getting the better of the boxing exchanges with Ronda in the 2nd fight then decides to take her down. I wonder WTF she was thinking there?

Yeah Cat for sure has all the tools to defeat Ronda too bad she wound herself up so much with the whole enigma that Ronda had going on. She really should have calmed herself down, she was in there with much tougher fighters before.

For the love of god.
They were talking about SHOW MONEY and purse money
Ronda got 65K to show and 65 to win...
Cat got 100K to show and 100K to win,..

With a WIN she would make more money in reported purse than Ronda.K
130K vs 200K
Yup. That doesnt seem odd to you ronda was the undefeated 5 time defending champ and ufc by far the UFC's biggest star that she makes for less show money then the unknown Cat Zingano ?

I realize ronda prolly made more in the end. But her making less for show money doesnt sound legitimate.

Smashes Goat Amanda Nunes suffers life altering brain injury TBI.

Blowouts knee right before taping of TUF. Huge missed opportunity to get some fame.

Epic fail in fight IQ against RR in title fight. Loses in 14 seconds. (Only jose/conor was shorter)
Made worse by Rogans ridiculous questioning. Made only 9gs.
9 to fight 9 to win. 9 fucking grand!?
My guess is RR made a million

Husband committed suicide

First ever fight to lose by toe in eye. Legal move apparently

Gets cut.

Cant help but feel for Cat

Yea but her 100g's for her title fight is a lot better than your reported 9g's. Were do you get that number?

Main Card (Pay-per-view)
Ronda Rousey ($65,000 + $65,000 = $130,000) def. Cat Zingano ($100,000)

She basically made $7200 a second for that fight. On par with Jordan and Shaq.

Pretty fucking unlucky these long last years. Her husband committed suicide.

Back