Cat Zingano unluckiest fighter in ufc history

Lets blame it on LA times...
That actually got it right.
Cat did make more than Ronda.. In show money.. 65K vs 100K

Also if you are so sure about the 9K go find a source.
I am amazed you remember what a girl made for a fight years back (even though wrong)..

"If victorious in tonight’s UFC 184 headliner, Cat Zingano could earn an event-high $200,000 disclosed payday. Her opponent, UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, could make up to $130,000"
Tell you what next time im over at Cats I'll ask her to clarify so we all stop believing everything we read on the internets as true

Last edited:
she was the subject of one of my most popular early videos

then she said in an interview with someone else that she didnt understand why she was filmed and presented in such a sexual way. huh? the title is as innocent as it gets. it was a public workout. YOU did those stretches. I never zoomed in. but her and the ass interviewing her talked about me as if i was some sort of peeping tom

Smashes Goat Amanda Nunes suffers life altering brain injury TBI.

Blowouts knee right before taping of TUF. Huge missed opportunity to get some fame.

Epic fail in fight IQ against RR in title fight. Loses in 14 seconds. (Only jose/conor was shorter)
Made worse by Rogans ridiculous questioning. Made only 9gs.
9 to fight 9 to win. 9 fucking grand!?
My guess is RR made a million

Husband committed suicide

First ever fight to lose by toe in eye. Legal move apparently

Gets cut.

Cant help but feel for Cat

At least she is lucky that she isnt part blind like Bisping. I dont watch many women MMA fights but sometime I watch important fights. I remember her fights against Nunes and Tate. She was losing both fights but great comeback knockout victories. Her last fight she was fat and completely out of the shape, she was moving next to the cage, hands down lol. She should retire, she is old (for the woman fighter) and she is a mother. I dont think she should be fighting after this injury.

The most important - great milf.

i can understand releasing her, she hasn't won in a while - but not directly after that flukey toe to the eye. i say give her a pass for that one. she should have gotten one more after that.

She's still milfalicious though. Her husbands dumb for killin himself

That’s a pretty trashy comment. But that’s okay.
You’ve obviously never been married lol.

Sucks to hear this news. She has had a rough go of it for a whole now. Was hoping she'd get one more chance

They kept Jessica Eye after 5 losses, this is just fucked up. She fought like hell and has wins over two former champions (although before they became champ.) To cut her after and injury caused by an overhyped fighter that Dana said could be a huge star, that's an insult to say the least.

hey I dont follow this sport for the boredorm and I dont have time each card to watch boring 15-25 minutes decisions going on.this sport is litterally a human cock fighting and I dont care about womens being involved in them so fuck off white knight,okay? you care about them fighting im glad for you,you can stay awake and watch the mockery thats up to you

I was gonna give this one a thought out response but I just realized you’re probably from Jalalastan and literally don’t have much time to watch wmma since you’re going to get killed soon. I feel you on that.

Cutting her is a mistake by the UFC. They should have given her some time as a gatekeeper at BW. She would crush Bethe, Rocky again, and others. Hopefully Coker does the right thing here and pays that beautiful woman to do violent things. WAR CAT

She's probably had a great sex life with tons of partners.

Don't feel bad for her.

I'm pretty sure she made 500k for the Ronda title fight

As far as unlucky UFC fighters go, Jake O'Brien is up there. He's on a tear at heavyweight with 10 wins in a row, loses to Arlovski, and gets a tune-up fight against some 3-0 nobody, Cain something or other. Well, heavyweight is clearly a no go after that second loss, so Jake heads on down to light heavyweight. He wins his first fight, so they match him up with some fresh-faced kid...named Jon Jones.

And Jake O'Brien never fought in the UFC again.

true, i've always liked cat.

always felt she could have been better than she was, her striking was terrible and she didn't know how to set up her takedowns most of the time but she and great killer instinct, heart, a good ground/clinch game and sick throws.

I know most people love her but her recent appearances have more than warranted this cut.

Smashes Goat Amanda Nunes suffers life altering brain injury TBI.

Blowouts knee right before taping of TUF. Huge missed opportunity to get some fame.

Epic fail in fight IQ against RR in title fight. Loses in 14 seconds. (Only jose/conor was shorter)
Made worse by Rogans ridiculous questioning. Made only 9gs.
9 to fight 9 to win. 9 fucking grand!?
My guess is RR made a million

Husband committed suicide

First ever fight to lose by toe in eye. Legal move apparently

Gets cut.

Cant help but feel for Cat

Great post. Will miss.

Tell you what next time im over at Cats I'll ask her to clarify so we all stop believing everything we read on the internets as true

yeah you are right..
Lets not believe the official reported pay outs from the commission.

But lets believe your pulled out of the ass 9K, that you remembered from a thread you made years ago.

Sounds like a deal.

TJ Grant is somewhere in a coal mine right now getting black lung and hoping the earth doesn't crush him into smithereens.

Back