Cat Zingano unluckiest fighter in ufc history

Smashes Goat Amanda Nunes suffers life altering brain injury TBI.

Blowouts knee right before taping of TUF. Huge missed opportunity to get some fame.

Epic fail in fight IQ against RR in title fight. Loses in 14 seconds. (Only jose/conor was shorter)
Made worse by Rogans ridiculous questioning. Made only 9gs.
9 to fight 9 to win. 9 fucking grand!?
My guess is RR made a million

Husband committed suicide

First ever fight to lose by toe in eye. Legal move apparently

Gets cut.

Cant help but feel for Cat
Cat got cut?? Wtf

Cat got cut?????

Lol jk

giphy.gif

Renan Barao.

Goes from PFP #1 to facing a cheater who ruins his career.

True but to be fair ... his fall from grace makes me feel he was fighting clean for the first time in his life.

From GOAT contender to multiple time loser in an instance.

There had to be some internal issue with her because Jessica Eye lost 5 times in a row not against top talent and she's still in the UFC. They may have had issues with here not fighting regularly or issues with not wanting to pay her what they were currently paying her. Either way she shouldn't have been cut. She should have been given another chance especially considering the last fight was due to an eye poke.

I dont feel any sympathy towards anything wmma related,well deserved tho. thats what you get for being wmma fighter and annoying the masses

I find it incredibly weird when grown men are this insecure about women.

@filthynumber1

"Made only 9gs. 9 to fight 9 to win. 9 fucking grand!?"

Ronda Rousey ($65,000 + $65,000 = $130,000) def. Cat Zingano ($100,000)

Cat was on 100 to show and 100 to win!
At least TRY to stick to the truth...

She could have beat Ronda. She had the skills to do so. Sadly she'll never live that down and never redeem it. :(

Agree. Until Holly brought her back to reality, Ronda's opponents thought they were squaring off with Mike Tyson and did some stupid shit in the cage. Carmouche took her back and almost finished her and Miesha made it competitive for 2 rounds. Cat had the size, strength and skills to have gotten it done if she hadn't brain farted.

Please read the Silva thread...I dont doubt it one bit

Or google it...

Cat actually had a higher purse than Ronda...
Ronda was on 65 / 65K and Cat was on 100K /100K...

@filthynumber1

"Made only 9gs. 9 to fight 9 to win. 9 fucking grand!?"

Ronda Rousey ($65,000 + $65,000 = $130,000) def. Cat Zingano ($100,000)

Cat was on 100 to show and 100 to win!
At least TRY to stick to the truth...
According to LA times ronda was making less than Cat?? Does that seem right?

Anyways
I specifically remember discussing this on the forums back in 2014/15 and i made a thread on it bc cat only made 9gs. I wanted her to hold out to make more. Maybe that was wrong but cat making more than ronda makes on fight and show money makes zero sense

Blowouts knee right before taping of TUF. Huge missed opportunity to get some fame.

Epic fail in fight IQ against RR in title fight. Loses in 14 seconds. (Only jose/conor was shorter)

Gets cut.

"I didn't want to take the ultimatum this time," Zingano said in her statement to ESPN. "So I guess you can say it was mutual. I had a project that was very, very important to me, and to the MMA community and fans, and I needed to put me, my son, my training and that first before I had anything to give to the UFC. It's s---ty timing but it happens and I'm still a fighter and ready to f--- s--- up."
https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/27387346/zingano-cut-ufc-cites-project-reason

Gets cut.

wounder if cris will duck her in bellator./

I find it incredibly weird when grown men are this insecure about women.
hey I dont follow this sport for the boredorm and I dont have time each card to watch boring 15-25 minutes decisions going on.this sport is litterally a human cock fighting and I dont care about womens being involved in them so fuck off white knight,okay? you care about them fighting im glad for you,you can stay awake and watch the mockery thats up to you

According to LA times ronda was making less than Cat?? Does that seem right?

Anyways
I specifically remember discussing this on the forums back in 2014/15 and i made a thread on it bc cat only made 9gs. I wanted her to hold out to make more. Maybe that was wrong but cat making more than ronda makes on fight and show money makes zero sense

Its wrong,,,
There were articles before the fight about how cat would make more money than Ronda..
And the pay outs all show Ronda on 65/65 and Cat on 100/100...

"Maybe that was wrong?"
Dude thats flat out wrong and you could have checked it in 30seconds..
Instead you made up some bogus 9K figure.

Back