Cat Zingano unluckiest fighter in ufc history

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Smashes Goat Amanda Nunes suffers life altering brain injury TBI.

Blowouts knee right before taping of TUF. Huge missed opportunity to get some fame.

Epic fail in fight IQ against RR in title fight. Loses in 14 seconds. (Only jose/conor was shorter)
Made worse by Rogans ridiculous questioning.

Husband committed suicide

First ever fight to lose by toe in eye. Legal move apparently

Gets cut.

Cant help but feel for Cat

Last edited:
Renan Barao.

Goes from PFP #1 to facing a cheater who ruins his career.

They say cats have 9 lives.....

She did get a discount code on Reebok
That must count for something

Are you sure she only made $9,000 for the title fight??? That doesn't seem right.

She indeed had a great run up to the Ronda fight. But despite having probably 15 pounds on her, she was getting outwrestled and beaten up by Miesha in the first 2 rounds of their fight (until Tate gassed out from moving her shapely ass around the cage). But that's more a credit to Miesha than a hit on Zingano.

She was one of Ronda's true legit wins, along with Tate and probably McMann.

Last edited:
Oh man......she got cut and then she got cut :(

Yeah, she's had a rough go.

Other fighters: Dom Cruz, Korean Zombie

Shame she went on such a skid but she's 37 now, her best days are long behind her.

Two KO wins over UFC champs though. Not bad.

They say cats have 9 lives.....
Shes used them all up i guess.
To
She indeed had a great run up to the Ronda fight. But despite having probably 15 pounds on her, she was getting outwrestled and beaten up by Meisha in the first 2 rounds of their fight (until Tate gassed out from moving her shapely ass around the cage). But that's more a credit to Meisha than a hit on Zingano.

She was one of Ronda's true legit wins, along with Tate and probably McMann.
She could have beat Ronda. She had the skills to do so. Sadly she'll never live that down and never redeem it. :(

she need to book a fight asap against a top 5 ranked,
then get a rematch against Nunes
it's now or never

I'm still furious at her fight plan against Honda. The woman is an Olympic Judoka who was arm barring all her opponents and your first instinct is to rush right at her?! Complete bimbo move

But yeah, I do feel bad for her given all that she's been through. Some things you can control, some things you cannot

I dont feel any sympathy towards anything wmma related,well deserved tho. thats what you get for being wmma fighter and annoying the masses

She could have beat Ronda. She had the skills to do so. Sadly she'll never live that down and never redeem it.

She absolutely could have beaten Honda. She had all the tools to win that fight. Chose to leave her brain in the locker room. SMH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back