Cat people compared to dog people

OMG how can you say that, I always liked you. Feeling a bit sensitive now :p

qrr8c.jpg
Hahaha just joking, I actually had a carry that acted like a dog when I was a child, lovely little thing

Orange tabby was the cat I had. He used to walk with me to the bus stop every morning then chase after the bus after I'd boarded and it took off lol. In the afternoon he was usually at the stop when I got off. He responded to verbal commands/cues/clicks as well as any dog I've ever seen

EDIT: the GOAT cat
1nzxmQg.jpg

Your cat dines in Valhalla with the gods.

To honor your cat, I post one of his brethren that will one day join him pushing plates off of Odin's tables

Attachments

• received_877935642608109.jpeg
    received_877935642608109.jpeg
    649.8 KB · Views: 5
Teach a cat to bring ducks back to me, or get pheasants to fly and I'll consider them good pets. Till then, they're wastes of time and money.

Bless you and your parents. Same as me.. I always grew up with cats.. my parents had many and they were both volunteers at the cat sanctuary. I have never not lived with cats in the house so as a adult and my own family I always have cats <3 they are special.

There is this really weird creepy thing where some people think if you love cats it means you hate dogs LMAO. Really weird. I love all animals... but I am just used to cats as I grown up with them since I was a baby so thats what I'm used too.

Not to be morbid but I always made it a point to bury the cats that passed away. Strangely there's been many times a cat would appear on my porch then die.

My parents loved animals whether it was a dog or cat. I just preferred cats because of the way they look and sound. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

4584e759346a39b98e4e34227dcd7855.jpg

Teach a cat to bring ducks back to me, or get pheasants to fly and I'll consider them good pets. Till then, they're wastes of time and money.

Get a bigger cat..

You won't even have to hunt.. it will just bring you shit..

Or rethink your diet.. rodent stew?

Cats are good for practical purposes like catching rodents for you either in your home or barn. The whole reason cats started really getting used in Europe as pets was because of their ability to hunt rodents and eliminate them.

Dogs smell, eat shit (even saw one munch down on a used tampoon), roll in everything that smells bad, dry hump things, will lick you, constantly crave attention, can't be left alone etc..

I don't dislike them even if it sounds like it but cats are just slicker.. dog people have short attention spans and can't understand how an animal doesn't see them as master, or respond to their commands.. cats are about patience and you gotta make it worth while for a cat.. ;)

People that like dogs need something that will love them even though they suck. They need to be reassured they are a "good boy" all the time.

Well, there may be exceptions, but I have always thought there was some truth in this.

because usually they don't give a fuck about you, whereas dogs are happy to see you everytime you come home.

*and I know a few cat people who don't like dogs, pretty sure some sherbros are like that too

yep. most cats suck. there are rare exceptions though

my buddy has 2 really dope cats. there is one that likes to follow me around and chill with me when im at his place. hes more like a dog in that hes genuinely interested and happy to see you and hangout with you.

The cat family is easily superior than the dog family. I bet a Male Siberian Tiger could walk into a room with 10 wolves and kill them all.

Cats are good for practical purposes like catching rodents for you either in your home or barn. The whole reason cats started really getting used in Europe as pets was because of their ability to hunt rodents and eliminate them.

Incorrect, cats were considered good pets since egyptian times becaue they were stupid rare and expensive to smuggle out of the area. Ever since they've been pests that have outbred the local fauna and become mass killers. Don't ever give into the cat lovers dogma of them being good creatures, the are literally one of the worst things to happen to nature since the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs.

Incorrect, cats were considered good pets since egyptian times becaue they were stupid rare and expensive to smuggle out of the area. Ever since they've been pests that have outbred the local fauna and become mass killers. Don't ever give into the cat lovers dogma of them being good creatures, the are literally one of the worst things to happen to nature since the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs.
Cats were introduced to Europe and the Middle East around 1000 BC. Mostly by Greek and Phoenician traders. Ancient Romans and Greeks adored cats for their abilities to control rodents. Cats acted as store watchmen for the Roman Army as well.

In Asia, cats were also adored for their ability to control rodents. They used them to guard silkworm cocoons from rodents which was vital to the silk industry.

ahhh, another loser that just makes up stuff because you're so desperate to knock someone better than you down a peg. truly cringey to see so much of this on here.

you act cool but you're the guy the jerks off into your own mothers socks and then tongues her neck when you're hugging her right? and you're judging me?
It was all true, don't get mad <{smellit?}>

Sounds like you're conflating "pet" with "slave labor" lol

Cat people: crazy, weird and dysfunctional
Dog people: normal, good looking, intelligent
Except the studies show cat people are more intelligent. Dog owners = low IQ, especially trash who own pitbulls.

I’ve only had cats throughout my life. I like dogs, but not a dog person. I am an introvert, hopefully independent thinking, and I am left-leaning. This is my kitty.
67B34854-CA96-4EC9-8FB1-D215AB261AE8.jpeg

Back