Cat people compared to dog people

I would say the dog owners tend to be much less uniform, the reality is unless you own a farm and keep them for pest control the vast majority of cat owners do so because they want a pseudo child to look after. On the dog side though I think you do have people who want more of less the same thing but also those who desire something they can command or that acts as some kind of image boost.

The cat family is easily superior than the dog family. I bet a Male Siberian Tiger could walk into a room with 10 wolves and kill them all.

21463323_862047710632942_5982761068771065704_n.jpg

I'm a cat and dog person. We own 2 dogs and a cat, and at one point had a rabbit in the mix as well. I guess I just love animals in general.

I’ve never heard a cat person be anti-dog. I feel like a lot of dog people are anti-cat though, which I always thought was strange. If you like dogs then you clearly like animals, so why wouldn’t you like cats?

‘Dog people’ are sensitive, lack confidence, and typically closeted Deliverence level rapist gay. Having teeth is optional, and ‘yee-haw’ is a constant in their vocabulary.

yep. most cats suck. there are rare exceptions though

my buddy has 2 really dope cats. there is one that likes to follow me around and chill with me when im at his place. hes more like a dog in that hes genuinely interested and happy to see you and hangout with you.

This really depends on how they are raised. If you raise a tiny kitten and treat it with love and care it will love you and be friendly. If you are trying to interact with an adult cat that doesn't know you, probably not (unless the cat has an outgoing personality and has been raised around many people since birth).

You can't really take an adult cat that doesn't like people and make it outgoing. They are kind of set in their ways.

1 of my dogs and my cat sitting on my lap

Attachments

• 20200118_121845.jpg
    20200118_121845.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
I grew up with both and have both, and love both. Cats are easier to be around though, less needy than most dogs, less of a hassle to clean up after as well, and I've always had sweet and very friendly and affectionate cats. I've had good dogs as well, one that was one of the nicest and happiest dogs I've ever met, but the current one I have is a bit needy and particular and doesn't know enough to crap in one area to make it easier to clean up, unlike previous dogs. The previous owner let him do pretty much what he wanted though, so he didn't have the best foundation.

I would say the dog owners tend to be much less uniform, the reality is unless you own a farm and keep them for pest control the vast majority of cat owners do so because they want a pseudo child to look after. On the dog side though I think you do have people who want more of less the same thing but also those who desire something they can command or that acts as some kind of image boost.
Cats are less like children and more like your 19 kid year old who lives in your house with you. You give them food, and they hang out with you sometimes. But they are largely independent. They’ll just chill by themselves, or with other cats if you have them.

I'm surely Dog People team

But i find bizzarre make it one group because pretty sure the owners of

Czech-wolfdog.jpg

are not the same that will buy

07c5814c205fcb767dc16d48183648e81.jpg

Cats are less like children and more like your 19 kid year old who lives in your house with you. You give them food, and they hang out with you sometimes. But they are largely independent. They’ll just chill by themselves, or with other cats if you have them.

The big divide though seems to be between keeping pets for empathic reasons and for egotistical reasons.

I have noticed that I do loathe most dog owners tho
This is the crux of it.

Dogs themselves are fine, but it's their owners who make them unbearable at times. The sheer disconnect with reality so many dog owners have is flabbergasting. The sheer disregard for manners, cleanliness, personal space, and public safety so many of them have is staggering.

I am a cat and dog owner (the cat is mine, and the dog is my wife's), and what I see from other dog owners, and my own wife at times, makes me shake my head. I sometimes have to remind her that no, for non-dog owners, it's not okay to allow our dog to do this or that around that person.

Dogs are dependent on someone, their owners or other dogs. Cats are fine on their own.
Dog and cat owners pretty much reflect that

Back