Cat people compared to dog people

Cat people are elite... dog people are slave owners . Want something they can control and command . If it was the early 1800s they would own people
Dog owners are also lonely and sad and need a companion , where cat owners have friends and family and don’t need constant approval from something that drinks out of the toilet and eats trash .

The cat family is the most dominate killing force on the planet. Big ones down to small. While they are out hunting some Dipshit dog is digging through trash or chasing its own tail , pathetic much like it’s sad owner

Last edited:
I've always loved cats since I was young. My parents allowed me to bring home stray cats and kittens. We had a small colony in the backyard. My Dad even made them small houses so in the winter they had a cozy place to sleep. @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

81Zlxmd2DFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I’ve never heard a cat person be anti-dog. I feel like a lot of dog people are anti-cat though, which I always thought was strange. If you like dogs then you clearly like animals, so why wouldn’t you like cats?

I like dogs, they are just too much of a hassle to own. Maybe if I have a family one day.

cats are easier to take care of, which is a plus. but dogs are much more rewarding

because usually they don't give a fuck about you, whereas dogs are happy to see you everytime you come home.

*and I know a few cat people who don't like dogs, pretty sure some sherbros are like that too

I went on vacation for a week and my cat was crying when I came back and spent 30 mins purring and rubbing against me.

I've always been more of a dog person.

Studies show:

Cat people are more:

-intelligent
-introverted and less outgoing
-sensitive, for better or worse
-more likely to be left leaning
-more likely to be atheist or agnostic
-more independent thinking
-more likely to be neurotic

Dog people are more:

-Outgoing, social, and friendly
-More easygoing
-More willing to own a cat than a cat person is willing to own a dog

Obviously these are generalizations.

But I'm not surprised about the neurotic part. My cat owner friend is pretty neurotic about things....including her pescatarian diet and animal rights activism.

Any cat owners/lover here?

Cat person checking in!!

Cat people are more:

-intelligent Well of course!
-introverted and less outgoing Also true!
-sensitive, for better or worse Not my case.
-more likely to be left leaning See above.
-more likely to be atheist or agnostic God fearing jew here.
-more independent thinking Not really sure what that means but if you say so...
-more likely to be neurotic What?? Why would they say that? That's not true. Or is it?

Cats are are for lesbians.

Dogs are for handsome men, beautiful women and intelligent children.
OMG how can you say that, I always liked you. Feeling a bit sensitive now :p

qrr8c.jpg

dog people are bigger, more athletic and they have real KO power.

I've always loved cats since I was young. My parents allowed me to bring home stray cats and kittens. We had a small colony in the backyard. My Dad even made them small houses so in the winter they had a cozy place to sleep. @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

81Zlxmd2DFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Bless you and your parents. Same as me.. I always grew up with cats.. my parents had many and they were both volunteers at the cat sanctuary. I have never not lived with cats in the house so as a adult and my own family I always have cats <3 they are special.

There is this really weird creepy thing where some people think if you love cats it means you hate dogs LMAO. Really weird. I love all animals... but I am just used to cats as I grown up with them since I was a baby so thats what I'm used too.

Cat people are more:

-intelligent
- Yeah
-introverted and less outgoing - Also yeah
-sensitive, for better or worse - Meh not really
-more likely to be left leaning - I do lean left on some issues
-more likely to be atheist or agnostic - The intelligent part, agnostic part, and independent thinking part kind of all go together on this one.
-more independent thinking - Absolutely
-more likely to be neurotic - Damn I feel attacked

because usually they don't give a fuck about you, whereas dogs are happy to see you everytime you come home.

*and I know a few cat people who don't like dogs, pretty sure some sherbros are like that too
It depends. Cats can be very affectionate it just depends on how they are raised. Every time I wake up and throughout the day when I'm at home my cat very frequently comes to me for love and attention. I spoil the hell out of her though. She gets tuna in the morning, treats in the evening, and her food/water is always full. I've babied her since she was born.

Only pet I've ever had was a cat, and I loved the hell out of that cat. I like dogs but I'll likely never get one because of how demanding they are. I'll probably never get another cat again either because I don't ever want to get emotionally attached to a pet again

So I guess you could call me a "cat person" who likes dogs. I have noticed that I do loathe most dog owners tho. Lol

And yes I am neurotic

Cats that act like dogs are the golden ticket.

Get yourselves an orange or grey tabby. My tabby-abyssinian wakes up when I do, runs up the stairs and leaps onto my shoulders for a nap.

He also lays down over my girlfriend's face when she's sleeping and tries to suffocate her.

He's dope.
Orange tabby was the cat I had. He used to walk with me to the bus stop every morning then chase after the bus after I'd boarded and it took off lol. In the afternoon he was usually at the stop when I got off. He responded to verbal commands/cues/clicks as well as any dog I've ever seen

EDIT: the GOAT cat
1nzxmQg.jpg

Last edited:
Says the guy that thinks dominating another man is calling the cops on him and hope they shots him.
No I am not overly sensitive but I dont find calling people negros funny.
And it does make you seem like a dick head.
But what ever enjoy getting drunk and shit posting.

Lol, negro aint a slur, you realize this right?

I like both. I only have a cat because my landlord wouldn't allow dogs, otherwise I'd have both.

I’ve never heard a cat person be anti-dog. I feel like a lot of dog people are anti-cat though, which I always thought was strange. If you like dogs then you clearly like animals, so why wouldn’t you like cats?
True. But a lot of anti-cat people are that way because they think having or liking cats makes them less masculine. Not always consciously. But subconsciously for sure. And that threatens them because of their tiny dicks. So they just go along with the “I don’t like cats” crowd because they think they are supposed to. And eventually they really do.

Back