Cat people compared to dog people

Males that own cats are great because to me, while they might not be aware of it, there’s no stronger indicator that I can dominate you (should the need arise) than you owning multiple cats.

Males that own cats are great because to me, while they might not be aware of it, there’s no stronger indicator that I can dominate you (should the need arise) than you owning multiple cats.
don’t threaten me w/ a good time, bud

Bob Sapp has 6 cats.
Jon Jones has cats.

I am sure you could dominate them because cats..

maxresdefault.jpg

mike-tyson-young-tigers-joe-rogan-story.jpg

Tigers are the apex predator of the entire planet. They depend on no one. They live to kill, and every thing that stands in its way is a potential meal. This is why truly alpha men better identify and appreciate cats.

People that like dogs need something that will love them even though they suck. They need to be reassured they are a "good boy" all the time. Cats and alphas dont give a fuck.

Last edited:
Absolutely. I could knock out Bob Sapp with a jab and take out Jones with a 911 call. Police arrive, shoot the negro on sight because it looked like he was going for a gun.
Both of them done before lunch.

Wow what a dick head.
Have fun at the next klan meeting.

Cats are for cucks who get off on feeling inferior to someone else.
Dogs are for alpha men who know the world (starting with his pets) is their subordinate.
These are the rules, sorry I don’t make the rules.

maxresdefault.jpg

Tigers are the apex predator of the entire planet. They depend on no one. They live to kill, and every thing that stands in its way is a potential meal. This is why truly alpha men better identify and appreciate cats.

People that like dogs need something that will love them even though they suck. They need to be reassured they are a "good boy" all the time. Cats and alphas dont give a fuck.

Last edited:
Dogs are for alpha men who know the world is their subordinate.
literally none of that makes any sense, but okay

do you have some kind of fetish for dog/human sexual interactions?

Grew up with a German Shepard that was my companion. Now as an adult I kinda got force into becoming a cat person. My 6 yr old fat fluffy companion that follows me everywhere when I’m home and is sleeping on me now. I still don’t necessarily like cats though. Mines just extremely chill and sweet and not annoying.. my GFs is a spaz and annoying and I’ve had a many a thoughts of trying to flush it down the toilet. But we don’t live together. I’m introverted but outgoing. Agnostic. Not a leftist. Kinda Neurotic. 95143BAD-7225-406D-AB7B-4D6710433BA7.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

You act like you're an alpha but you got triggered by a tranny at your work and blew your friend one a camping trip lol.

Sheesh I was just goofin.

You certainly don’t do much to dispel the correlation between cat owners and overly sensitive emotional types, do you? ;)

Wow what a dick head.
Have fun at the next klan meeting.

Bro I’m just drunk and talkin shit.

The only animal we currently have is a fuckin Lhasa Apso that my wife just had to adopt from a friend who was moving. It’s like a cat that can’t use a litter box.

literally none of that makes any sense, but okay

do you have some kind of fetish for dog/human sexual interactions?

You act like you're an alpha but you got triggered by a tranny at your work and blew your friend one a camping trip lol.
ahhh, another loser that just makes up stuff because you're so desperate to knock someone better than you down a peg. truly cringey to see so much of this on here.

you act cool but you're the guy the jerks off into your own mothers socks and then tongues her neck when you're hugging her right? and you're judging me?

Dogs are for alpha men who know the world (starting with his pets) is their subordinate.

Wait, you feel inferior to cats?

<Oku02>

Studies show:

Cat people are more:

-intelligent
-introverted and less outgoing
-sensitive, for better or worse
-more likely to be left leaning
-more likely to be atheist or agnostic
-more independent thinking
-more likely to be neurotic

- 144 IQ
- I work from home & I used to be quite introverted when I was younger.
- I can be sensitive & very empathetic.
- I'm definitely left-leaning.
- I'm an atheist.
- I'm very much a free thinker.
- I'm bipolar & I have ADD.
Yep, I'm definitely a cat person as evidenced by my wife's & my cats, Harley Quinn & Odd Thomas.
60014491_10157238108973887_7474732482324070400_n.jpg

Sheesh I was just goofin.

You certainly don’t do much to dispel the correlation between cat owners and overly sensitive emotional types, do you? ;)

Says the guy that thinks dominating another man is calling the cops on him and hope they shots him.
No I am not overly sensitive but I dont find calling people negros funny.
And it does make you seem like a dick head.
But what ever enjoy getting drunk and shit posting.

cats.jpg
These guys moved into my house this summer. I like dogs and understand why some people prefer them, but come on, there is nothing not to love about these little tots of fur.

And yeah, I guess I'm smart, left-leaning, atheist and so on... not neurotic though and very easy to get along with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back